This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application

Topic » Application

3891 days 10 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Name you will go by in the house : Andy

Color Level : Yellow

Why do you want to be a HouseGuest this season? : I already feel like many of my strategic moves are infamous, even in my short time on this site. I'd love to have a go at one of these group games as I feel like, not only can I go to the end, but I can make moves that nobody has even see before; I'm a tengaged revoulutionary.

Why should I choose you as a HouseGuest? : I'm charismatic, entertaining and I'm not afraid to make a public move. If I need to backstab, I'll backstab; if I need to lie, I'll lie and if I need to be honest I can even be honest. Whatever happens though I will find someway to sprint past that finishing line and win this game in a way I don't expect you'll have seen before.

Would you consider coming back for an ALL STAR season? : Come back for a second win? How could I refuse.

open group

Cody's Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!