This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 Applications (RETURNEES)

Topic » Season 12 Applications..

3266 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
Name/Nickname:
Previous Season:
Placement:
Skype Account (if applicable):
Partner's Name:
Partner's Username:
Relation to Partner:

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor?

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player?

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table?

What will you change from your last time playing?

What's a good duo from pop culture to compare your duo to?
3266 days 16 hours ago
trey2288
Trey
Gainesville
Bali
8th
Trey22242528
Aj
KingGeek
Friend

My favorite series ever plus I have a lot left to prove

I played in a great season got voted out by an idol and my chance of winning and I fee I did not play my game I wanna come back and be a player this series will remember and respect

Two really good survivor players which is hard to find since a lot of good players have already a played in your series

A lot I was a failed villain and I'm not that person so I hope to be more trustworthy and a better person and also a winner

Tim Duncan and Tony Parker me being Duncan Aj being Parker because I'm awkward yet good and Aj is an aggressive hall of fame player
3266 days 16 hours ago
J0K3R
Name/Nickname: Ty
Hometown: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Previous Season: Survivor Bali
Placement: 18th (Cries)
Skype Account (if applicable): clb_Tengaged
Partner's Name: Bob
Partner's Username: IslandSurvivor
Relation to Partner: We met in a group game and we kinda bonded. Btw he's really active shows up to every challenge ;)

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor? I feel like I deserve a second chance because I didn't really get to show case my skills due to irl problems which made me knactive, but this time I'm positive I can win and stay active. PROMISE

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I'm a strategic player and no one got to see my gameplay which makes me unpredictable and dangerous. I'll show up to majority of the challenges trying my hardest at everyone and I'll make sure not to make this season a dull one.

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? Activity and loyalty.

What will you change from your last time playing? Definitely my activity, thats basically the only thing that needs changing.

What's a good duo from pop culture to compare your duo to? Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee
3266 days 15 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Name/Nickname: Courtney
Hometown: San Francisco, California
Previous Season: Bali
Placement: 4th
Skype Account (if applicable): None
Partner's Name: Noah
Partner's Username: TheLogic
Relation to Partner: We were really good allies in a group game, and he's the host of a group game that I'm currently in. We even made it to final 2 together, but, he beat me by one vote.

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor? I want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor because I really think this is one of the best group games I've been in, and I really want redemption. I mean, I was hated on my season and I was THIS close to FTC, plus I have a ticket, so I was surprised that I didn't make it to All-Stars.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I would be a great pick to be a returning player because I'm crazy, and like Bali, I'm going to be myself again, but this time, I have more experience, I'm a light green level now, so I'm more game-savvy now, but I'll still bring the crazy.

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? I feel like we're both very active players, and we're both pretty good at the game, so of course, we're a pretty good duo since we always fight our hardest in competitions.

What will you change from your last time playing? I will be more game-savvy this time, I'll try to look for idols this time, and I want to actually make some moves by myself. Plus, I'll try to be less cocky and arrogant, since everybody despised me for that in the VL.

What's a good duo from pop culture to compare your duo to? I compare us to Dory and Marlin from Finding Nemo. Marlin's kind of the leader-type person who's pretty casual and wants to get the job done, and I'm kind of the entertaining one who still tries her hardest and still manages to be friends with him even though they're both totally different people with different personalities.

ALSO, I WOULD LIKE TO USE MY TICKET FOR THIS SEASON!
3266 days 15 hours ago
nnewman3
Nick Newman
Monticello
Poland & fan vs favorites
1st & 13th
Nnewman1000
Nels
doubledarefan
A friend from special Olympics Minnesota team

I want redemption for myself
I love this game & have fun
We are a great players from our strength
I made too many mistakes from fans vs favorites when I messed up the first Callenge
Ozzy & coach wade
3266 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Name/Nickname: Noah
Hometown: Los Angeles
Placement: 5th
Skype Account (if applicable): noah_kondon.tengaged
Partner's Name: Robby
Partner's Username: Robbyjak
Relation to Partner: We used to be huge rivals but now we are really good friends

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor? Cuz I was playing an amazing game last time and I didn't get on All-Stars.  I need a second shot.  I have to win and ill do whatever it takes.  Im ready, I'm hyped.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I bring the gameplay, the entertainment, and being hateable all at the same time.  Its what I do best

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table?  A crazy ass duo of 2 good game players who are willing to get blood on their hands

What will you change from your last time playing?  Ill be a little more relaxed and go with what others want more.  Ill be more patient and maybe talk to people individually more

What's a good duo from pop culture to compare your duo to?  Dr. Will and Mike Boogie.  #Ready #TakeGameByStorm
3266 days 4 hours ago
trist
Name/Nickname:Mario/trist
Hometown:New Orleans, LA
Previous Season:W&P' Survivor [7] Faroe Islands
Placement:5th/16
Skype Account (if applicable):mariochristopher__
Partner's Name:Ashanti
Partner's Username:_nyquil_
Relation to Partner:Flop Buddies

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor? Because I honestly want to redeem myself from Faroe Islands, I felt I didn't prove myself as much as I could, I was a more Under the radar player following Mel's decisions.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I think I can show what I'm about
, you know following the past seasons and seeing people who made same mistakes as me I learn you cannot make those mistakes so I want to play more strategically this time.

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? I think we'll bring an unexpected duo which is sorta how we met, we felt strategically no one would suspect us two working together since we had an open argument prior to the game.

What will you change from your last time playing? I will be more strategically and socially active because I didn't communicate with people alot during my season so definitelt work on that.

What's a good duo from pop culture to compare your duo to? Probably if like Batman and The joker aligned to defeat a greater enemy. Yeah that's us. :D
3266 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
Name/Nickname: Cameron
Hometown: Anderson IN.
Placement:13th
Skype Account (if applicable): Giraffezbuckel
Partner's Name: Natalie
Partner's Username: OhNatalie
Relation to Partner: she ma main bitch

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor? I was seriously robbed my first time and I think that given the chance I Can and Will make it further

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? because I was pissed the fuck off I was cheated out of my rightful place my first time i'll stop at nothing to better it

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? lets see *looks at Nat* the astettic of two hot ass Hell Raising Bitches that will stop at nothing to win

What will you change from your last time playing? I'll get my threats out asap

What's a good duo from pop culture to compare your duo to? Snookie and Jwow?
3266 days 3 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
My lover exploremedora and I. The two best players to ever play this series dating back all the way to season mother fking 1 lets go baby
3266 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Name/Nickname: Nick 'Mikayla' L.
Hometown: NJ
Previous Season: Kyushu
Placement: 15th I think
Skype Account (if applicable): manalord7
Partner's Name: Mearl
Partner's Username: Mearl
Relation to Partner: My Bae

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor? Because I was floptastic and want to be floptastic again, or win, winning would be nice too.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I feel like I bring the Mearl and Manalord amazing suace. Who could deny that pair.

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? We slay games, simple as that.

What will you change from your last time playing? Be more active and less passive

What's a good duo from pop culture to compare your duo to? We are like Spongebob and Patrick. Funny and pure slayage!
3265 days 20 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Name/Nickname: Andrew
Hometown: Manhattan, New York
Previous Season: Kyushu
Placement: 6th
Skype Account (if applicable): Tengaged.andrew
Partner's Name: Stoner
Partner's Username: Copenhagen
Relation to Partner: beer pong partners (underage but who cares)

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor? well you didn't pick me for allstars and this golden ticket wants to be used so ya

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? you know why, but I can win as long as rhys doesn't show up outa no where and backstab me :)

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? well we play beer pong on a table... but weve made f2/3 twice so why not a third time

What will you change from your last time playing? not listening to rhys and to actually run the game.

What's a good duo from pop culture to compare your duo to? pluto and goofy. yah. ill go with that.
3265 days 18 hours ago
Duke
Name/Nickname: Dan B
Hometown: Toronto
Previous Season: Can't remember lol
Placement: 16th bro
Skype Account (if applicable): dan_ball4
Partner's Name: Zach b
Partner's Username: Zach boy numbers if or get
Relation to Partner: Best buds

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor? Cause I fucked up and blew my last chance. I'm better than that. I wanna prove I'm a legend babay;)

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I'm a great first boot to bring back with a great redemption story. Don't you wanna know wat could of been lol?

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? I think we r a close friendship. I've helped Zach wit listening and just giving advice when I could during periods of darkness. As players we r polar opposites. He's a very loyal dude, and while I am I'm also a gamer. I'm going to do whatever to get to the end and win. I'll do whatever I have to.

I will try to utilize being a target if I am at the star at last time. I need to get in the vl so I can read why I was voted out.

Jim and Michael Scott. I feel I'm a more self aware version of Michael with Zach being the very morally just Jim. Luv the office
3265 days 16 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Name/Nickname: Jera A.
Hometown: Orlando
Previous Season: Faroe Islands
Placement: 11th
Skype Account (if applicable): Jera.Azure
Partner's Name: Brandan
Partner's Username:  Maladus1
Relation to Partner: One of main bitches.

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor? I feel like I have unfinished business. Not only was I as dull as a banana drying in the sun, but I was as enthusiastic as an old man about to get his prostate checked. I want to show this series what Jera truly is. The Jera that several other hosts have grown fond of. I want to prove to both of you hosts that I have what it takes to be the best this series has seen this far, and I think I can do it, if given the chance.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I'm honestly at a loss for words. I can blatantly admit that I'm not as good a pick as Mel or Andrew even, but I do have heart. I have the drive to prove to you both that I am not the same girl that played in Faroe Islands. Where as these people have a long list of reasons, plus a solid resume, to return, I have nothing. The only thing I have is a memorable being the only person to vote themselves out in a unanimous vote, which isn't good. To me, returning player session like these ones, that aren't all stars, are a chance for under rated players to show what they truly have. And I want that chance to shine.

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? Brandan and I mesh well together. We may have been on opposite alliances one or twice in our previous games,,but we still work well together. Brandan isn't a well known player, but he does have the capabilities to g far,,and I believe in him, since he is a very active player.

What will you change from your last time playing? Well, for starters, I won't vote myself off,,though that was classic. I will show up to challenges, if not all of them. I will send in confessionals and be more engaged in the game. I have the wit, the right amount of sarcasm, and the drive to do,well in this game. And I plan on using all of it to my advantage.

What's a good duo from pop culture to compare your duo to? I would say Bonnie and Clyde. Brandon and I could rob this game,,and ride away on horseback into the sunset. No one will even see it coming.
3263 days 23 hours ago
Nicole16
Name/Nickname: Nicole
Hometown: Detroit
Placement: Winner
Skype Account (if applicable):
Partner's Name: David
Partner's Username: Davidftw123
Relation to Partner:Besties

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor? I want to actually get casted for once, and prove that it wasn't a fluke that I won. I will have the best confessionals, and not rely on the fact that I dont go to tribal, to fill you in on whats going on in the game. I have done a lot of thinking about banana etiquette, and just being nice to people goes along way. 

Because what everyone doesnt know is I played the game one way last time, and this time I have a completely new plan.

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? We have been partners before on an amazing race game, and got 2nd place, he was my coach in a big brother game, and we make a great team. He is friendly, but also great at comps. We work extremely well together.

What will you change from your last time playing? This time around, Im not only playing the game, with the other players, and outwitting, outlasting, and outplaying them. But I'm playing 3 different games in one. The first game I'm playing against the players in the game, the second game is with the host, and the 3rd gaming is with the VL. I know what I have to do, I have a plan in place to do this, and its going to be difficult, but I'm up for the challenge.
Who wouldnt want to bring a winner to the final 2 with them, there is no way i can win twice. Right ;)

Jeff and Jordon (David will come up with a better one )
3263 days 17 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Name/Nickname: Dana M.
Hometown: Richmond, VA
Previous Season: Bali (?) Pretty sure.
Placement: Uh, I got out like right before merge. So 12ish. Can't remember.
Skype Account (if applicable): wordswithtots
Partner's Name: Don't know, hasn't applied yet. Probably Joel W.
Partner's Username: JoelW55
Relation to Partner: We have been friends on this site for awhile, talk now and then on skype. Me and him have played several group games, and always worked as allies.

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor? Like I am about to state in many of my answers below, I never got to prove myself to you or Prez. Last time I was in your game, I got banned like 2 days in. This resulted in my elimination as a pre-merge, and ultimate robbery of what I could bring to your series. I want to return to avoid this again, and really show what I've got in me.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I have made it very clear in numerous group game series that I am a force to be reckoned with. I have yet to prove that to your series, and I want to do just that. I deserve a second chance and redemption to your Survivor series, and to get a little more practice in on how to play as a newbie and returnee.

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table? Me and Joel can bring many things to the table. Not only are we sassy and stand up for our rights inside the game, but we are an unbreakable Mom/Son relationship. I am here to guide my son through the game of Survivor, and also learn what I messed up on the way. We will practically be the same person, and learn what to do, who to vote, and the importance of moves throughout our journey if we make the season.

What will you change from your last time playing? I am actually going to try, and the season will ultimately have a better cast. I was a newbie to your series the last time I played, and weren't around names I familiarize myself with. This time around, I will open up to anyone and everyone, and listen to ideas. I will defidently be an open book, instead of a close minded bitch.

What's a good duo from pop culture to compare your duo to? Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun from the band Twenty One Pilots. Their newest album, Blurryface, is about the person they don't want to become, and they have different styles to portray this in a total of 14 diverse songs. This can relate to our experiences in life, Tengaged, and Survivor. Blurryface can represent being voted out. We don't want to become this, and we have many ways of showing that we won't be - henceforth, comparing this to their 14 song titles.
3262 days 21 hours ago
Nt888
Name/Nickname: Nate/nt888
Hometown: Armstrong BC
Previous Season: FvF
Placement: 4th/20
Skype Account (if applicable): nada
Partner's Name: Liam
Partner's Username: flatl99
Relation to Partner: Best Friend

Why do you want to return to Winner and Prez's Survivor?
I was an egotistical noob I thought I was the king when really I was just kinda there I made a couple big moves to wet the appetite (sorry Brian) I flipped on my alliance so I provided a nice amount of drama and I almost made the end and I likely would have got second and I groomed and supported my strong relationship with #kingJoe

I gave alot of reasons above but frankly I know what I did wrong I was too cocky and didnt think that I needed to make big moves and I really just sat and watched so now I know what I have done wrong and more importantly I know how to do it right

What does the pairing of you and your partner bring to the table?
We are incredibaly close but there is a sense of rivalry between us and both o us want to do better than the other at whatever cost do I think that we would be willing to vote each other out yet still work together really well

I have covered this I believe but I will tread more carefully this time and instead of underestimating my competion I am going to overestimate them this time so I can hopefully predict what is going to happen

What's a good duo from pop culture to compare your duo to? Batman and Superman

open group

WPF's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!