This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Boreas)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Boreas)

2530 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
-Boreas enters-

Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, dip your torch in, and get fire. As you all know, fire represents life. These torches now represent your life in this game. As long as your torch is still lit, your still in this game. Once your fire is gone, so are you, at least temporarily, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----
Questions (for everyone):

-Do you think it's easier to play with 3 tribe of 6, or do you prefer 2 larger tribes?
-Do you think all three tribes are pretty even in challenge strength?
-What vibe do you get from this tribe right away?
-What are you basing your vote off tonight?
-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 4pm EST
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.
Send Confessionals too.
2530 days 15 hours ago
LockerAmi
-Do you think it's easier to play with 3 tribe of 6, or do you prefer 2 larger tribes? I perfer larger ones cause more paranoia jk jk jk but idk really both are fun.

-Do you think all three tribes are pretty even in challenge strength? Yes but even thou we lost, I still feel like her 2nd strongest behind Eurus, we're gonna beat that ass one day hopefully lmaoo

-What vibe do you get from this tribe right away? I get the vibe that this tribe may be the one to take risks tbh and all seem like strong minded players, and lowkey still see all of us going to the merge.

-What are you basing your vote off tonight? I'm basing my vote off of pure inactiveness, so hopefully moving forward it'll make our tribe stronger.
2530 days 14 hours ago
NewNightmare7
-Do you think it's easier to play with 3 tribe of 6, or do you prefer 2 larger tribes?

2 larger tribes are easier to mix in with the group for a start. When its 6, you dont get much breathing room but it makes it more interesting.

I should say so. Everybody has strengths and weaknesses but its overall balanced. I like the idea of old vs. middle vs. new concept. Rooting for the oldies!

warmly receptive. Everyone is genuinely nice to everyone and im happy to be with this group (regardless if im voted out)

The overall strength of the tribe. Mostly this will reflect on activeness.
2530 days 11 hours ago
Survivor8
Less people is equal to less room to manuveur equal to higher chance of being voted out.

That tribe with the E seems to be pretty strong!

Everyone is fun

Keep that tribe strong
2529 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
2 larger tribes, there's really nowhere to hide on a tribe of 6, and if you've pissed any one person off there's a bigger chance they could have the sway to vote you out on the spot.

I would say so, once one of our inactive members gets the axe.

I really like them as people, which doesn't happen as often as I would like in these types of games. I think we have good chemistry and good cohesion and I can't wait to see what we can do going forward.

What will make the tribe strongest in future challenges. Also, the person I haven't spoken a word to..
2529 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright Michael is at 3 days and didn't come on in time to vote, so as per the rules, he's been evacuated from the game.

Tribal is cancelled (I don't make you guys tribes lose 2 people in the same round)
2529 days 18 hours ago
Survivor8
Bye
2529 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
The tribe has (not) spoken!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!