This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Boreas)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Boreas)

2524 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
-Boreas enters-

Tonight this tribe of five will become four, as one of you will be the third person voted out of this game.
-----
Questions (for everyone):

-Were you shocked by the Double Tribal?
-You guys had your tribal cancelled due to the evacuation last time. Worried you still don't know where people's allegiances truly lie yet?
-As the game progresses, does voting become more complex than just inactivity or one challenge performance?
-Do you think idols could've been found by now?
-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 4pm EST
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.
Send Confessionals too.
2524 days ago
LockerAmi
Were you shocked by the Double Tribal? Yes cus my dumbass didn't read it clearly, but that's apart of survivor you have to go with the punches tbh

-You guys had your tribal cancelled due to the evacuation last time. Worried you still don't know where people's allegiances truly lie yet? I think I know where they lie and unfortunately its not in someone's favor.

-As the game progresses, does voting become more complex than just inactivity or one challenge performance?
I think it becomes more complex yes because there's different scenarios and switches.

-Do you think idols could've been found
Yes its possible, maybe I have one ;)
2523 days 23 hours ago
LockerAmi
My dumbass really about to get voted out huh lmaooo
-hunts for idol-
2523 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
Nope, I'm pretty sure it'll lead into the swap, just unfortunate that it was after a spam challenge where I know we all put in a ton of effort to come up just short. Losing like that is really frustrating.

-You guys had your tribal cancelled due to the evacuation last time. Worried you still don't know where people's allegiances truly lie yet?
I'm pretty sure it would've been a 5-1 Michael boot anyway, but I think the thing about us having to go to tribal again is that we're going to be weakened numbers-wise going into a swap or a merge, and that sucks.

Of course. The closer it gets to an individual game, the less you care about keeping an inactive/weak challenge player around.

Maybe? We haven't gotten any clues, so it's a shot in the dark as much as anything.
2523 days 21 hours ago
Survivor8
Nope, it would have been my move as a host too

Michael was gone 3 days he was probably gone unanimously

Of course it does, trust is always another factor also

Yep
2523 days 19 hours ago
_JB_

I wasn't super surprised, given the amount of days we have in the game.

I think Michael would've gone unanimously, and that is what makes this vote difficult.

Yes of course.

Yes of course.
2523 days 18 hours ago
NewNightmare7

Yes and no. I expected one just at a different time.

Not really? As far as i knew, Michael was gonna be voted out anyways

Of course. None of us are extremely non active and we all genuinely like each other. It gets worse as it goes.

Everything is a possibility.
2523 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I'll go tally the votes
*collects urn*
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2523 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.
*opens urn*
I'll read the votes
*unfolds first parchment*
2523 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
1st Vote
*flips vote*

Ami

1 vote Ami.
2523 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
2nd Vote
*flips vote*

Lavar

1 vote Ami.
1 vote Lavar.
2523 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
3rd Vote
*flips vote*

Ami

2 votes Ami.
1 vote Lavar.
2523 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
2 votes left.
2523 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
4th Vote
*flips vote*

Lavar

2 votes Ami.
2 votes Lavar.
2523 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
1 vote left.
2523 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
5th and Final Vote
3rd Person Voted Out of NJ's Survivor Greece

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!