This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Fulnek)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Fulnek)

2466 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
-Fulnek enters-

Tonight this tribe of five will become four, and one of you will be the third person voted out of this game and sent to redemption island.
-----
Questions (for everyone):

-Last vote was split. Will tonight be more unified or split again?
-With only five people left, there is very little room to hide. Worrying?
-Only two of you competed today at the challenge. Do you think everyone on this tribe is pulling their weight, or are there those who are dragging you guys down?
-Do you think someone may have already found the idol, only after a day?
-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm EST
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.
Send Confessionals too.
2466 days 15 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
-Last vote was split. Will tonight be more unified or split again? Hopefully unified
-With only five people left, there is very little room to hide. Worrying? No
-Only two of you competed today at the challenge. Do you think everyone on this tribe is pulling their weight, or are there those who are dragging you guys down? I was the only one there for a long majority of the challenge anyways, and I almost single handedly won it. Voting me out would be stupid
-Do you think someone may have already found the idol, only after a day? That would be crazy af but I doubt it
2466 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
-Last vote was split. Will tonight be more unified or split again? Lets hope its unified except if Red wants to vote for me again well he's more than welcome to :)
-With only five people left, there is very little room to hide. Worrying? Always since i'm the new trend apparently, everyone always want to vote me out in all games i play :)
-Only two of you competed today at the challenge. Do you think everyone on this tribe is pulling their weight, or are there those who are dragging you guys down? I legit showed up to a challenge at 9AM for me after i went to bed at 2AM so i tried honestly. But i think everyone has a life and cant always show up to challs so i get that
-Do you think someone may have already found the idol, only after a day? We didnt even get a clue so i doubt it
2466 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
-Last vote was split. Will tonight be more unified or split again? It won't be unanimous. Cause I don't think anyone is self voting
-With only five people left, there is very little room to hide. Worrying? I always worry when I am at tribal without a red buff to keep me calm
-Only two of you competed today at the challenge. Do you think everyone on this tribe is pulling their weight, or are there those who are dragging you guys down? I think we are all doing the best we can.
-Do you think someone may have already found the idol, only after a day? There is always a chance nothing is out of the realm of possibility. Except red NOT being the best color in the world that is impossible
2466 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
-Last vote was split. Will tonight be more unified or split again?
Can we vote you out?

-With only five people left, there is very little room to hide. Worrying?
If you aren't worried, you're out.

-Only two of you competed today at the challenge. Do you think everyone on this tribe is pulling their weight, or are there those who are dragging you guys down?
I'm on the other side of that three, but I mean, I'm going to prioritize my real life over a game, it's just that simple. Obviously, I want to be here, just sometimes it doesn't work out.

-Do you think someone may have already found the idol, only after a day?
No way.
2466 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
I'll go tally the votes
*collects urn*
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2466 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.
*opens urn*
I'll read the votes
*unfolds first parchment*
2466 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
1st Vote
*flips vote*

Red

1 vote Red.
2466 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
2nd Vote
*flips vote*

Sydney

1 vote Red.
1 vote Sydney.
2466 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
3 votes left.
2466 days ago
NJKoda1998
3rd Vote
*flips vote*

Red

2 votes Red.
1 vote Sydney.
2466 days ago
NJKoda1998
2 votes left.
2466 days ago
NJKoda1998
4th Vote
3rd Person Voted Out of NJ's Survivor Eleventh Hour
*flips vote*

Red

Red, that is 3. That's enough. You need to bring me your torch.
2466 days ago
NJKoda1998
-Red walks up with his torch-
Red, the tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch*
You will have a chance to get back in this game. Grab your torch, and head to Redemption Island.
-Red takes his torch and exits-
2465 days 18 hours ago
Guigi
Byee Red <3

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!