This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

2444 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
NON-LIVE

this challenge will be posted @ 10pm EST tomorrow (late due to family being in town and we're gonna be doing stuff basically all afternoon), and you'll get 24 hours to do it.
2443 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Crypt has forfeited the first Redemption Duel to Brady due to his inactivty

Crypt is eliminated from the game completely now.
Brady advances and remains on Redemption.
2443 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
"Mail Mash-Up"

In this challenge, FOUR castaways from each tribe must simply send mails over Tengaged as fast as they can.

Each castaway competing will send 10 mails over Tengaged to me, numbering them from 1-10.

I will take the timecodes between your 1st and 10th mail to determine how long you took to do the task, and the times of all FOUR castaways will be added up to create a tribe total.

If LESS than FOUR people compete for your tribe, you'll receive a penalty of 10 minutes for each missing time.

If MORE than FOUR people compete for your tribe, only the FIRST FOUR who submitted will count. So please make sure you get who is playing straight before you go.

ONCE YOU SEND THE FIRST MAIL YOUR TIME STARTS. YOU CAN'T STOP AND RESET! SO GET IT RIGHT!

The three teams with the fastest time both win Immunity. The team with the slowest time goes to Tribal Council.
2443 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
do they have to be in order

also i will be  one of the four for my tribe
2443 days 7 hours ago
Robinhood99
^^^
2443 days 7 hours ago
iliketoparty
and we have until 10est to do the challenge?
2442 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Yes Sam

Sagar it doesn't matter if they are in order. Sometimes if your fast enough they send at same time and it reverses it. Just make sure there is 10 sent
2442 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
So it DOESNT have to be 1-10?
2442 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@brittany correct.

1-10 is easier for me counting wise, but i wont penalize anyone if they just did untitled mails or said something else in the title or whatever
2442 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Update on how many people have submitted so far

Dobev - 0/4
Fulnek - 2/4
Lysice - 2/4
Zvotoky - 2/4

All tribes still have plenty of room for more submissions, and reminder it will be the first four from each tribe to do it that will have their scores counted, not necessarily the four best or worst times
2442 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Also Red has defeated Brady in their duel on Redemption Island.

Red remains on redemption and will duel whoever is voted out next.
Brady has been eliminated from the game completely.
2442 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
RESULTS TIME

All four tribes has exactly 4 people compete for them, so no 10 minute penalties were given to any tribe's scores
2442 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I'll start with 1st place, and then work my way down to last place.
2442 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
First place tribe, winning immunity and idol clue was..........ZVOTOKY

Sam - 10 seconds
Brittany - 7 seconds
David - 4 seconds
Riley - 7 seconds
(listed in order they completed the challenge)

Total - 28 seconds
2442 days 7 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
wut
2442 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
YASS!!!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!