This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Dobev)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Dobev)

2465 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
-Dobev enters-

Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, dip your torch in, and get fire. As you all know, fire represents life. These torches now represent your life in this game. As long as your torch is still lit, your still in this game. Once your fire is gone, so are you, at least temporarily, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----
Questions (for everyone):

-What are your thoughts on the tribe 3 rounds in?
-You guys have had a lot of time to just relax. Now it's game time. Good or bad thing?
-Do you think having had so much time off from Tribal could mean you're idol is more likely to be found yet?
-Do you think past seasons and friendships/enemies will play a factor?
-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm EST
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.
Send Confessionals too.
2465 days 5 hours ago
Robinhood99
-What are your thoughts on the tribe 3 rounds in? I think we're a group of players who like to win tribal immunities, and that is what has held us together until today.
-You guys have had a lot of time to just relax. Now it's game time. Good or bad thing? I would say it's a decent thing, neither good or bad for this tribal.
-Do you think having had so much time off from Tribal could mean you're idol is more likely to be found yet? Not with that clue tbh
-Do you think past seasons and friendships/enemies will play a factor? Definitely
2465 days 5 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
What are your thoughts on the tribe 3 rounds in?
I really like everyone! We all really want to win, and I’ve seen a drive for us to succeed from pretty much everyone.

-You guys have had a lot of time to just relax. Now it's game time. Good or bad thing?
I’d say good. When you don’t go to tribal for so long and are just resting on immunity wins, you might not talk to anyone. It can hurt you socially.

-Do you think having had so much time off from Tribal could mean you're idol is more likely to be found yet?
I think that any tribe who had won first place has a hand to have found the idol. It’s a very broad chance that someone found it, but I wouldn’t doubt that someone did find it throughout all four of these tribes.

I think it will always be in the back of people’s minds. If you have played with someone before, you know directly how they play, not just through stories from others. I haven’t heard any horror stories of Brady Spaulding level, so I mean, it’s the most you can hope for, right? Nobody wants a crazy Brady on their tribe, right Fulnek?
2465 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
-What are your thoughts on the tribe 3 rounds in?
Ugh this tribe is super iconic. Everyone is super chill and it's been fun to compete with these guys.

You have to go to Tribal Council eventually so I guess now is as good of a time as any.

It's definitely possible but I wouldn't count on it.

I think that past relationships will always play a factor in returnee seasons, and whether that's a good or bad thing, only time will tell.
2465 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
-What are your thoughts on the tribe 3 rounds in? We're hype, this game's hype, everything's hype.
-You guys have had a lot of time to just relax. Now it's game time. Good or bad thing? I joined for a game didn't I?
-Do you think having had so much time off from Tribal could mean you're idol is more likely to be found yet? I'm sure someone went looking for the idol night 1 and has it so yes.
-Do you think past seasons and friendships/enemies will play a factor? I hate everyone equally :)
2464 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I'll go tally the votes
*collects urn*
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2464 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.
*opens urn*
I'll read the votes
*unfolds first parchment*
2464 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
1st Vote
*flips vote*

Adam

1 vote Adam.
2464 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
2nd Vote
*flips vote*

Ethan

1 vote Adam.
1 vote Ethan.
2464 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
3rd Vote
*flips vote*

Ethan

2 votes Ethan.
1 vote Adam.
2464 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
4th Vote
*flips vote*

Ethan

3 votes Ethan.
1 vote Adam.
2464 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
2 votes left.
2464 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
5th Vote
4th Person Voted Out of NJ's Survivor Eleventh Hour
*flips vote*

Ethan

Ethan, that is 4. That's enough. You need to bring me your torch.
2464 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
-Ethan walks up with his torch-
Ethan, the tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch*
You will have a chance to get back in this game. Grab your torch, and head to Redemption Island.
-Ethan takes his torch and exits-
2464 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
Lit.

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!