This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2426 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
LIVE

will take place tomorrow (August 7) @ 8pm EST

will have a closed check in once again
2425 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
CHECK IN NOW

10 mins until i close it and will post challenge rules.
2425 days 9 hours ago
Robinhood99
here
2425 days 9 hours ago
Iceey
Hey
2425 days 9 hours ago
mysterygame2
here
2425 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
here
2425 days 9 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Here
2425 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey
2425 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
Here
2425 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
CHECK IN CLOSED
2425 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Categories”

For today’s challenge, I’m going to post a category of some sort (examples: superheroes, colors of the rainbow, countries in Africa, etc.). Then you need to post something that fits under the category given (examples, using previous ones as well: batman, red, egypt, etc.).

Last person from each round to post something that correctly fits the category is eliminated. Last person left standing wins Immunity and a guaranteed 1 in 8 shot at winning this game.

Yes you read that right - 1 in 8. Directly following today's challenge, you will all be split back into two teams of five for ONE DAY TRIBES! The winner of tonight's challenge will choose 1 person to automatically be on their team, everyone else will then be assigned a team randomly. The person selected DOES NOT get Individual Immunity also. The person voted out from the team that has the person with individual immunity will also get the better placement.

Any Questions?
2425 days 9 hours ago
Duffybutt11
danggg
2425 days 9 hours ago
Iceey
oh wow
2425 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
Does capitalization count?
2425 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@eric

no idc about that, unless i say its required in the specific question

spelling is the only thing though normally that will matter
2425 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
are repeats allowed

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!