This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Jedenact)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Jedenact)

2444 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
-Final 7 enter-
We'll now bring in the members of our Jury
-Jury enters-
Mike, Sydney, Riley, Brittany, Mud, and Robin voted out at the last Tribal Council

SAGAR HAS IMMUNITY SO YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR HIM!
-----
Questions (for everyone):

-Did today's challenge reveal anything to you that you weren't aware of before?
-Final 7. The infamaous night of big moves. Will one be made?
-With only two rounds left for idols, and still potentially 2 of them out there, are you worried at all?
-What do you base a vote off primarily this late into a game like this?
-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm EST.
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.
Send Confessionals too.
2444 days 12 hours ago
DavidM7
Not really, it kinda just confirmed what I already knew guess I'm a little shocked that Sagar was brought up as much as he was but other than that not really

Guess we'll have to wait and see

-With only two rounds left for idols, and still potentially 2 of them out there, are you worried at all?
I'm always worried unless I have immunity so yeah I'm nervous

Trust. But I have to know they trust me too
2443 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
Not necessarily. I was happy I tied for biggest hero though. I feel like that's good lol
I guess we'll have to wait and see
Can't base your game off of fear of an idol
There's a lot of factors. It just depends on what people see as most threatening
-----
2443 days 16 hours ago
DavidM7
Okay since there's a good chance I'm leaving/one of my allies (probably me considering I've been targeted so much) I just want to say you guys all fucking suck. I voted Alan despite being told Eric is a jury threat. I wouldn't vote Eric if I didn't have that information and that info is not just speculation its straight from the jury house itself.someone decided that they didn't appreciate the integrity of the game and gave Alan info on how things are going in terms of jury which is extremely unfair on so many different levels. I realize not voting Eric could be the reason I leave this tribal but that stupid info that is not in the game has affected things so much that realistically whoever leaves can argue its because of the leak so if I go I'm going to be happy with my placement and I can say I played the best game I could.
2443 days 16 hours ago
Iceey
Okay let's not say someone lol we all know it was Robin because he's so butt hurt. Honestly you could have been saved buddy but you decided to be an ignorant fuck and not take advice :) I'm glad I'm not as pathetic as you and have to spill jury shit to try and influence the game, you're honestly whack man. You're a joke
2443 days 16 hours ago
DavidM7
Yeah guess it's okay to name drop.
Robin you were hurt because I didn't give you a chance so to get back at me you cheat. Real classy. If I'm not the one who leaves this tribal I hope you feel bad for ruining someone else's game in pursuit of revenge
2443 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
*gets ready for my robbed Cirie edit*
2443 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I'll go tally the votes
*collects urn*
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2443 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.
*opens urn*
I'll read the votes
*unfolds first parchment*
2443 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
1st Vote
*flips vote*

Alan

1 vote Alan.
2443 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
2nd Vote
*flips vote*

Eric

1 vote Alan.
1 vote Eric.
2443 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
3rd Vote
*flips vote*

Alan

2 votes Alan.
1 vote Eric.
2443 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
/e shocked
2443 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
4th Vote
*flips vote*

Eric.

2 votes Alan.
2 votes Eric.
2443 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
3 votes left.
2443 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
/e look

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!