This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16 (Jedenact)

Topic » Tribal Council #16 (Jedenact)

2446 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
No questions and shit cuz I am camping and only have mobile.

Votes are due at 5 tomorrow like normal and same voting rules as always.

This is the last night for idols if you have one.

Ryan has Immunity so you cannot vote for him.

I will back home and to regular wifi and signal tomorrow.
2446 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
Nick, I would like to give my immunity necklace to Sagar
2445 days 22 hours ago
DavidM7
Okay I gotta say yall must be delusional if you think I'm dumb enough to vote the only person that has stuck by me all game (Ryan). You must also be stupid if you think I believe you don't have a plan so take me out in case Ryan has an Idol whether it be splitting or however you plan to do it.
      I've been talking to a few of you throughout the day about this vote and you all avoid telling me the vote or if you do tell me the vote you don't tell me that you're actually splitting the vote between me and Ryan. I'm not mad that you're all lying to me, just upset that someone like Bubba continues to stuck by people who he will NEVER have a chance of beating in finals opposed to going with me whom I think even a real life goat could beat.

With that said. I voted Alan because he's the main reason many of my allies have left and he's being playing an amazing game with some stellar jury management. There may be 2 votes against him or maybe 3 if I've been told the truth. If tribal goes my way I'll be here and so will Ryan and Alan will be gone, so I want you to know if you lied to me or didn't tell the full truth about how this vote was really going down I honestly don't care as long as you wake up and realize your shot at winning depends on me staying

Also the reason I waited to say this til now is because I wanted to wait to see if you guys would learn to tell the truth but not a single one of you admitted to it except Alan who only said "I heard your name" even though he knew the votes were being split
2445 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
just hurry up and remove me
2445 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Ok now that I'm back, Ryan did give the necklace away in time to Sagar, so Sagar was immune
2445 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I'll go tally the votes
*collects urn*
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2445 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.
*opens urn*
I'll read the votes
*unfolds first parchment*
2445 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
1st Vote
*flips vote*

Alan

1 vote Alan.
2445 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
2nd Vote
*flips vote*

David

1 vote Alan.
1 vote David.
2445 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
3rd Vote
*flips vote*

Ryan B.

1 vote Alan.
1 vote David.
1 vote Ryan.
2445 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
3 votes left.
2445 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
4th Vote
*flips vote*

Alan

2 votes Alan.
1 vote David.
1 vote Ryan.
2445 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
5th Vote
*flips vote*

David

2 votes Alan.
2 votes David.
1 vote Ryan.
2445 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
1 vote left.
2445 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
6th and Final Vote
20th Person Voted Out of NJ's Survivor Eleventh Hour and the 8th Member of our Jury
2445 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
*flips vote*

Alan

Alan, that is 3. That's enough. You need to bring me your torch.

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!