This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Applications

Topic » Season 1 Applications

2823 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki):

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any:

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?:

Which of these challenge times work for you on most days? Put an "X" in all that apply (note that not all challenges will be live):
[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[ ] 8 PM EST
[ ] 9 PM EST
[ ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?:
2823 days 7 hours ago
Notsae
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Easton
Color Level: Silver

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any:
Leli14's "Survivor: Vietnam" - [4th/18]
josiahsurvivor's "The Elimination Game" - [8th/14]

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?:
I want to play because I think group games are a whole separate realm from Tengaged that I want to get more involved in. I think that this game seems well organized and fair and I'm excited to see how well I'd do in a game like this. I think that I can offer a social cushion for some people. I'm there to help people when they feel like they have no options and I think I'm a good ally to have when it comes to flipping the script on the ones calling the shots.

Which of these challenge times work for you on most days? Put an "X" in all that apply (note that not all challenges will be live):
[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[X] 8 PM EST
[X] 9 PM EST
[X] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: Yeah!
2823 days 2 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Eli
Color Level: Sky

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: Well ive played in a lot but recently i just won julians survivor and im in final 6 right now in gaiaphages survivor.

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: Because group games are fun and ill be active!

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[X ] 6 PM EST
[X ] 7 PM EST
[X ] 8 PM EST
[X ] 9 PM EST
[ ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: yes i do
2823 days 2 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Colin
Color Level:light green

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any:m&m survivor, bdhs survivor, RSF The castle 2, Big brother host vs host.

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?:I'm an incredible strategic player who can also slay comps, I want to play because I love bb

[ x] 4 PM EST
[ x] 5 PM EST
[x ] 6 PM EST
[x ] 7 PM EST
[x ] 8 PM EST
[x ] 9 PM EST
[ x] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?:I always do
2823 days 2 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Tyler
Color Level: Blood

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: BB Icons, hosted a few games myself (top-rated group at one point), Nicks BB, etc

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I think I provide a balance between strategy and mental toughness. A lot of players are one sided, they'll win comps and sheep or they'll lay back and watch the game go on. I'm going to provide some wins as well as big moves. No one should feel safe with me in power ;)

[x] 4 PM EST
[x ] 5 PM EST
[x] 6 PM EST
[x ] 7 PM EST
[x ] 8 PM EST
[x ] 9 PM EST
[x ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: Yes 100%
2823 days ago
alanb1
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Alan
Color Level: tv star

http://m.imgur.com/oFBwexV,984XSke,InHMMb6

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I miss group games!! I want to try to use my social skills as a swimming instructor for kids to my advantage. I have a lot of patience and know how to deal with lunatics.

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[x ] 8 PM EST
[x ] 9 PM EST
[x ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: yes for sure although I can only be here for challenges at these three times, throughout the school day I'd be active at lunch and some classes, and weekends aren't a problem at all!
2822 days 22 hours ago
Sportsjunky3
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Logan
Color Level: Orange

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: D&B's Survivor Season 4: China (6th), Imperfect's Survivor Season 2: Kenya(9th), Jaybird's Big Brother (currently playing), Big Brother Awakening Stars (Currently in final four), Zay and Matty's Fast Stars (4th).

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I want to play because I am a competitive person and I have a love and passion for the game of Big Brother! I think that I will bring a strong mixture of a powerful social and physical game that is rarely seen!

[  ] 4 PM EST
[  ] 5 PM EST (Some days yes, other days no.)
[X] 6 PM EST
[X] 7 PM EST
[X] 8 PM EST
[X] 9 PM EST
[ ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: Absolutely! :) I will do my best to be as active as possible when school kicks in, non-live challenges would be best if they are at the two times I am not certain about! :)
2822 days 21 hours ago
s73100
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Sam
Color Level: Sky

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: a lot, I make Jury almost every game and now I only play big brother

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I want to play because I think this will be. A fun challenging game, with good hosts and good contestants. I think I'll bring my social ability

[ X] 4 PM EST
[ X] 5 PM EST
[ X] 6 PM EST
[ X] 7 PM EST
[ X] 8 PM EST
[X ] 9 PM EST
[ X] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: YES BRO!
2822 days 15 hours ago
BBCANfan
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Jerome
Color Level: Yellow

Renny's Big Brother 4: 15th/16 (robbed by bitter people) 8-3
Papa's Amazing Race: Finalist; 3rd/10
M&N's Survivor 1: Uruguay: 2nd Voted Out 7-1; 15th/16
M&M' s Survivor: France (S3): 6th Voted Out/ 1st Juror; 11th/17

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: If I was here applying, what would be the reason I'm here? I think my strategic game could help me. I just need to sway the votes all towards the person I want. And nominate people with ACTUAL reasons. And maybe I could develop a social game for me as well.

[ ] 4 PM EST
[X] 5 PM EST
[X] 6 PM EST
[X] 7 PM EST
[X] 8 PM EST
[ ] 9 PM EST
[X] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: Yes.
2822 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Ozzy
Color Level: Silver

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: Smackdown's Big Brother (WINNER) *flips weave*, Survivor (Top Three- Never finished.), Top Model (3rd, 2nd, 2nd, WINNER, then 10th--lol)

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I LOVE BIG BROTHER. I am committed and I like to be fabulous and fierce and just bring my A-Game. This website it loosing it's charm on me and all that is left are awesome Group Games. I will never not give it my all. That's just who I am. I am here to play

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ X] 5 PM EST
[ X] 6 PM EST
[ X] 7 PM EST
[ X] 8 PM EST
[X ] 9 PM EST
[ X] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: OBVI. Confessionals are the best part.
2822 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Lydia

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: None lmao

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I'm honestly just here for the group game experience, but I think that I would be good at certain competitions. Let's pray that I don't flop.

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[x] 7 PM EST
[x] 8 PM EST
[x] 9 PM EST
[x] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: Of course
2822 days 6 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Jack
Color Level: L. Green

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: Let's just go with WHAT I've played.

Ultimate Stars 4, 6, 8, 9
TTRS 35, 36, 37
Imperfect Stars 1, 2, 4 (Before Reboot)
One Cancelled NB Reality
RShow 35
Various Big Brothers/Survivors

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I bring the experience from various sites and being extremely adaptable to twists. I am playing for experience and totally not for the gift...

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[X ] 8 PM EST
[ X] 9 PM EST
[X ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: Ye.
2821 days 23 hours ago
Sewbediah
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Seth Bragg
Color Level: yellow

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: none

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I want to play because I want some good competition and I love this game. I bring a strong cometotive nature and great social game.

[ x] 4 PM EST
[x ] 5 PM EST
[x ] 6 PM EST
[ x] 7 PM EST
[ x] 8 PM EST
[ x] 9 PM EST
[ x] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: yes. I promise.
2821 days 8 hours ago
Neximos
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki):Matyáš
Color Level:Orange

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any:none

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?:I want to play because i love this game+SOCIAL GAME

[x] 4 PM EST
[x ] 5 PM EST
[x ] 6 PM EST
[x ] 7 PM EST
[ x] 8 PM EST
[x ] 9 PM EST
[ x] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?:Yes i can
2821 days 8 hours ago
Violetx
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Violet
Color Level: Light Green

Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki):

Papas Amazing Race 1:
1st Place Winners, 4 Total Leg Wins, The Dynamic Duo with Garrett

Ivixs Big Brother Awakening Stars:
Finished 8th/16th

NoBow's Big Brother: Scrambled Memories:
Finished 8th/16th

Libanz Big Brother 7:
Currently Playing, Top 11

Jackson's BB1 - Triple Threat:
Currently Playing, Top 15

~Sebby's Fast Survivor~ Season 2
Finished, 8th/12th

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I wwant to play because i love big brother sm and i will bring the drama and entertainment

[x] 4 PM EST
[x] 5 PM EST
[x] 6 PM EST
[x] 7 PM EST
[x] 8 PM EST
[x] 9 PM EST
[x] 10 PM EST
2821 days 8 hours ago
Psquared
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Preston

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: S4 Renny's Big Brother (currently stil in game)

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: Love bb and am pretty good at physical compa

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[ ] 8 PM EST
[x] 9 PM EST
[x] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: Yes

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!