This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [Tang Euang]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 [Tang Euang]

3696 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Place your torches behind you and take a seat.

We now bring in the first member of our Jury. Rumtin, voted out at the last tribal council.

Today is a DOUBLE TRIBAL COUNCIL. The two people with the most votes will be voted out. BUT, everyone only has ONE vote to cast.

Questions: Answer ALL of these questions.

•        Who is showing symptoms of Idol Paranoia?
•        Do you think anyone has the Transfer Idol?
•        Are you nervous for tonight's vote? Why?
•        Does last tribal council prove that anyone can go home at any given point?
•        Is there a certain someone you wish to be voted out tonight?

Fowler has Individual Immunity. He cannot be voted out. Everyone else is fair game.

All votes are due ASAP, I will read them when I have received all 11. If not, they will be read at 6pm EST/5pm CST tomorrow (March 6). If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized.

Also be aware, I will ask questions to you based on your answers when I see your answer, and don't forget to send in a confessional!
3696 days 23 hours ago
cjuddy
•        Who is showing symptoms of Idol Paranoia? I think everyone is a little paranoid about this idol thing.. i mean i know i am!
•        Do you think anyone has the Transfer Idol? well since no more clues have been posted im guessing so, its just a matter of who has it!
•        Are you nervous for tonight's vote? Why? Definatly! double tribal council where not one but TWO people will go home
•        Does last tribal council prove that anyone can go home at any given point? First vote of merge never really means anything.. but this vote will count for alot and show where people stand
•        Is there a certain someone you wish to be voted out tonight? Honestly.. not really, like i dont have an enemy i want out so badly which is unlike me XD
3696 days 22 hours ago
wangifold
•        Who is showing symptoms of Idol Paranoia?
ME! First tribal without immunity I'm scared shitless.
•        Do you think anyone has the Transfer Idol?
More worried about Rumtins "gift" to be honest.
•        Are you nervous for tonight's vote? Why?
I could lie and say I'm not but I kind of am. Let's just say I don't have the smallest target on my back.
•        Does last tribal council prove that anyone can go home at any given point?
Without a doubt.
•        Is there a certain someone you wish to be voted out tonight?
Anyone but me!
3696 days 22 hours ago
Nathan132
ALL YOU BITCHES THOUGHT YOU COULD GET ME OUT LAST NIGHTNOOOOOPE! AND NOW I HAVE THIS DAYUM NECKLACE AROUND MY NECK SO I'M SAAAAFE AGAIN MOTHER FUCKERS.
3696 days 22 hours ago
Nathan132
•        Who is showing symptoms of Idol Paranoia? NOT ME I'M SAAFE!
•        Do you think anyone has the Transfer Idol? NOT THAT I CARE I'M SAAFE.
•        Are you nervous for tonight's vote? Why? NOPE I'M SAAAFE.
•        Does last tribal council prove that anyone can go home at any given point? YES BUT I DON'T CARE CAUSE I'M SAAFE.
•        Is there a certain someone you wish to be voted out tonight? NOPE I'M SAFE SO WHY SHOULD I CARE?
3696 days 21 hours ago
cjuddy
Wow^
3696 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
Who is showing symptoms of Idol Paranoia?
- Me. Anyone could have an idol. Just thinking that the person I voted for has an idol is super scary. My vote will go to waste. And just thinking that someone has a transfer idol and they transfer all votes they get to me is super frightening.

Do you think anyone has the Transfer Idol?
- It is possible. And it scares the hell out of me.

Are you nervous for tonight's vote? Why?
- Yes. I'm always nervous at Tribal Council. I could go to Ponderosa tonight.

Does last tribal council prove that anyone can go home at any given point?
- Yes. It's anybody's game. No one is safe.

Is there a certain someone you wish to be voted out tonight?
- Not in particular. One thing is for sure, I'm not wishing to see my name comes out tonight.
3696 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
I'll go tally the votes...
3696 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol, and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so....
3696 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
*Clair stands*
3696 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
*Wangy stands*
3696 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
*takes Clair's idol*

*takes Wangy's idol*

Clair, this is a real Hidden Immunity Idol. All votes cast for Clair will not count.

Wangy, this is the TRANSFER Idol. All votes cast for Wangy will be transferred onto whoever Wangy voted for.
3696 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes....

*takes lid off of urn*
3696 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
1st Vote...
3696 days 3 hours ago
MariahAnn
I'll look after all are read.... worried
3696 days 3 hours ago
Wokko
This is going to a be a crazy tribal...

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!