This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3663 days ago
dragotistic
(This is a really crappy summary, I didn't want to go into the inner workings of it, like suggested last season)

14 Days ago, 18 of Tengaged's best set out on a journey to the Arafura Sea.

Gunung, took the early lead during the pre-merge by winning every challenge set before them.

Rimba lost a few but never faltered.

Ombak was obliterated.

At the first Tribal, decisions had to be made and Red was voted out in a divided vote.

The next tribal saw Rimba blindside JB, a potential dominating player, followed by Leo at the next Tribal Council.

Then Ombak went on a losing streak and lost Zuekelle, Isaiah, and Cedric. Leaving Jeremy and Neil to fend for themselves.

Hope was given and crushed as the Tribes switched, but still remained in 3 tribes at the Final 12.

Tony was then voted out for being a Gunung.

As the tribes merged, Rimba and Ombak merged together against the former Gunung. All hope seemed lost for the Gunung tribe as Ray was voted out at the first tribal council. Leaving 6 happy people, and 4 wondering when they were going to be cut.

Things changed as they were divided into 2 One Day Tribes, and we saw the resurgence of the 4 Gunungs as they all survived the twist, but the Rimba-Ombak group lost both Jeremy and Anthony.

Things looked deadlocked and no one had changed their vote, causing a re-vote to ensue, but when Jacob and Neil flipped over and voted out Sarah, it seemed that Tribal lines were faded and blown to the wind.

Paul was voted out unanimously after the auction. Jarrod wasted the last idol in the game and Stoner was at Exile Island.

At the final 6, we saw Jacob and Neil once again survive as Andrew was betrayed by the tribe he started on.

At the Final 5, Stoner won the challenge, and it seemed like it would be either Jacob or Will going home. In the end, the Gunungs stuck together and the biggest threat in the game, Jacob, was voted out.

Now only 4 are left...

JARROD: Jarrod has maintained a good position in the game, and is one of the only people to have 0 votes against them. Can he get the Jury to vote for him?

STONER: Like Jarrod, has 0 votes cast against him, and he has proven to be one of the most powerful people in the game. But can he win?

WILL: Will has been a constant target ever since the merge. But yet he survived. Will he outlast them all?

NEIL: Neil has been the underdog throughout the game. Coming from a decimated tribe, to a majority, to minority. He has been on a roller coaster ride for him. Will it end on a high?

Over the next few days they will compete in their Final Immunity Challenges. 2 people will move on to face the Jury, and 2 will complete it. In the end, only one will remain to claim the million dollar prize and the title of Sole Survivor.
3663 days ago
Gaiaphage
I thought we were doing this at 6:30

I can't so 7 lol
3663 days ago
dragotistic
Okay, we can do it at 6:30pm EST
3663 days ago
dragotistic
Come on in, guys!

First things first, Stoner, I will take back immunity.

Once again, immunity is back up for grabs.

Today’s challenge is called “Pirate’s Plunder”

The only people allowed to play are the people who check in (so be here)

Here is how it works, each person is stationed at a Pirate Ship. Each ship contains 50HP.

When I say so, each of you will decide between 3 options.

1) Rest - This will add 5HP to your current HP status.
2) Fire The Cannon - With this one, you must say who you want to hit with your cannonball. And I will random.org it to say whether it hits or not. If it does, the person you hit will lose 15HP.
3) Set Up Shields - This one will protect you from an enemy attack. If someone fires a cannonball, and it hits, you will only lose 10HP, instead of 15HP. But if you set up the shield, and no one fires or no one hits your ship, you will lose 5HP.

At a certain point, I will post “Pirate’s Plunder”. The FIRST person to post *Jumps on to [someone else’s ship] will take 20HP from them and add it to their own.

Once you have lost all of you HP, your ship will sink and you will be eliminated from the challenge.

Last person standing WINS immunity and a guaranteed ONE-in-THREE shot of winning this game.
3663 days ago
NeiltheNinja
here...
3663 days ago
SurvivorFan37
here
3663 days ago
NeiltheNinja
welp i'm gonna lose this challenge
3663 days ago
dragotistic
Stoner has to eat dinner so we have to start laterrr

Challenge starts at 6:40pm EST

Y'ALL BETTER GO FAST
3663 days ago
Gaiaphage
SORRY GUYS, I WILL EAT FAST...
3663 days ago
Gaiaphage
Also do we take turns or all post at once?

Or mail you?
3663 days ago
dragotistic
Here:
Stoner
Neil
Will

NVM WE'LL HAVE 35 HP
3663 days ago
dragotistic
I say post "Round 1" "Go!"

And you all post.

DO NOT MAIL ME

POST ALL ACTIONS HERE
3663 days ago
dragotistic
Can someone like text Jarrod or something?

bingo21
Played: 30 times
Last Activity: 1 hour ago
3663 days ago
bingo21
here
3663 days ago
dragotistic
YAY EVERYONE IS HERE

NOW LET'S HAVE A FUN CHALLENGE
3663 days ago
dragotistic
Well, until Stoner returns.

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!