This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applicant Agreement [Second Chances]

Topic » Applicant Agreement [Second..

3653 days 19 hours ago
dragotistic
Congratulations on being selected as one of the 16 people competing on Survivor Second Chances!

Before we start on APRIL 21ST, 2014, I want to let you know some of my expectations for the group and some things you need to know.

The Season will take place from April 21st, 2014 to May 8th, 2014. It will take 17 Days. (Break on May 2nd-4th because of an inevitable school band trip) I will most likely have a non-live challenge and have you actually try in it to win the challenge.

Challenges will take place at either 6pm EST or 7pm EST (5 CST/6 CST), or anytime in between. There will be a chance to check in for Challenges 10 minutes before it begins.

Tribal Councils:
Right after the challenge has ended, Tribal Council begins. You will have until a certain time the next day to send in your vote. If you fail to send in your vote when I read the votes, your vote will be randomized.

However, if I receive all the votes before the deadline, then I will read the votes either then or a little bit after.

If not, I will read the votes around 5:30pm EST/4:30pm CST or give or take 6pm EST/5pm CST.

If a re-vote occurs, you have until the time I SET for you to re-send your vote. If you fail to do so, your vote will either be 1) Kept the same OR 2) Randomized.

I have my own way of doing things, and I am ALWAYS fair. I do not “rig” my games in any way, shape, or form. If I make a mistake, kindly point it out to me, yelling at me will not solve anything.

Activity means a lot to me. I love having a good active cast that shows up to challenges. It makes the game a whole lot more fun for you guys, and a lot more fun to host tbh. No one likes having an inactive cast.

I have pre-planned every Challenge. Most I created myself OR reused from my past seasons.

Whenever I can, I will post the challenge, this will most likely be after the votes are read, but you will always get the notice a few hours before the challenge begins.

Confessionals are important! As the host, I need to know what’s going on in every perspective to get a full understanding. I have hosted a Survivor where I got barely any confessionals and literally had no idea what was going on.

I know that I’m not the best host in existence, but I do try my best to make it as fun and like the real Survivor as possible. I do have a busy schedule, and I’m trying. At the end of the season, there will be a chance to critique me as a host and tell me what I need to improve on, a.k.a. The Feedback Forum.

There will be 3 Hidden Immunity Idols in the entire game. The winners of each challenge will receive a clue to their tribe's Hidden Immunity Idol. There will be one for Milos, one for Syros, and one for the merged tribe

These can be played up to any point until after the Final Five challenge. You must send it in with your vote.

I hope you all enjoy playing in Survivor Greece - Second Chances, and good luck!

Please post your name below so I know you read the Applicant Agreement.
3653 days 19 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Ray
3653 days 19 hours ago
teamjacz
Mkay I read this
3653 days 19 hours ago
tonyiptony
Tony
3653 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Hey I read it
3653 days 19 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Read or mickle
3653 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
JB
3653 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
read
3653 days 18 hours ago
Robinhood99
read
3653 days 18 hours ago
ghrocky100
Alex
3653 days 18 hours ago
Dpqo1998
Ryan
3653 days 18 hours ago
immaxyman
Isaiah
3653 days 15 hours ago
willtatum
Will
3653 days 9 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Rhys
3652 days 15 hours ago
Radiohead
Patrick
3652 days 14 hours ago
Radiohead
sorry i took a while to respond drago i was at work the past two days

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!