This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere + Immunity Challenge #1 [Second Chances]

Topic » Premiere + Immunity Challenge..

3648 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
*helicopter flys in*

*out comes Ray, Robin, Patrick, Will, Alex, Rhys, Nick, and Cedric*

*second helicopter flys in*

*out comes Tony, Adam, JB, Mickle, Parvati, Isaiah, Brenda, and Ryan*

Welcome to Drago's Survivor Greece - Second Chances.

Each of you previous failed in a past season for whatever reason, this season, you are here to prove you have what it takes to win the game.

Hidden Immunity Idols are in play, every time you win a challenge, you get a another clue to the Idol. It will be a CBS Survivor castaway.

Also, I must warn you, this season will have a twist. You will have no idea what the twist is, nor do you know when it takes effect. Just know you may get your revenge.

Milos, you will wear blue buffs and live on the Milos island. *tosses map and buffs* Head on out to your camp.

Syros, you will wear white buffs and live on the Syros island. *tosses map and buffs* Head on out to your camp.

---
Come on in, guys!

*reveals mini Zeus statue* This is what you are playing for. Tribal Immunity. If you have this, your entire tribe is safe from the vote. If you don't, you will go to Tribal Council and vote someone out.

Now to the challenge, this challenge is the staple of all premiere challenges. It is "Pass the Torch". But this time, with a little twist.

Before you can light your torch, you must get 5 outside people to come here and post *Builds Fire for [Tribe Name]*

After you have done that, one member from each tribe must post “lights torch for [Tribe Name]” and then in a separate post must say “passes torch to [name]” Then that person must pass it to someone else. Then that person must pass it to someone else, etc. When the tribe has passed it to their eighth and final member, that person must post “Lights Fire for “tribe name”.

If after an hour has passed and neither of the tribes have finished the challenge, the tribe with the most progress wins immunity. If both tribes are equal, then the tribe who passed their torch to their current member first will win immunity.

This challenge will start at 7pm EST/6pm CST on April 1st, 2014.
3648 days 8 hours ago
Ilikebugs
I hated that challenge we almost lost that one -.-
3648 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE APRIL 21ST NOT APRIL 1ST
3648 days 8 hours ago
Robinhood99
i can get people pretty fast :P
3648 days 8 hours ago
Robinhood99
That april fools joke drago ;)
3648 days 6 hours ago
manalord
I have work tmrw sorry guys ;/
3648 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
Mkay time to put my previously wasted being nice to get people to get them to accept my spam powers to use
3648 days ago
tonyiptony
Sooooooooooo....
PTT Remix again rofl
3647 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
CHECK IN FOR THE PREMIEREEEEEEE
3647 days 8 hours ago
Dpqo1998
here
3647 days 8 hours ago
tonyiptony
hi
3647 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
Milos:

Syros:
Ryan
Tony
3647 days 8 hours ago
Dpqo1998
What's up tony
3647 days 8 hours ago
Ilikebugs
hi
3647 days 8 hours ago
tonyiptony
good =]
you?
3647 days 8 hours ago
Ilikebugs
take me as a goat to the final tribal council please

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!