This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 [Syros]

Topic » Tribal Council #2 [Syros]

3654 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Behind each of you is a torch, grab a torch and approach the flame, and get fire. Because in this game, fire represents your life, once it is gone, so are you. And that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Place you torches behind you, and take a seat.

QUESTIONS:
•        Do you feel safe tonight?
•        How are you planning to use your Second Chance?
•        What are you looking for in tonight's Tribal Council? Loyalty to you, or activity for the tribe?

All votes are due ASAP, I will read them when I have received all of them from each tribe. If not, they will be read at 6pm EST/5pm CST tomorrow (April 23). If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized.
3654 days 2 hours ago
tonyiptony
It's never safe, and I never feel safe if you're in Tribal Council without an immunity

Try harder of course, but I still failed at that f**king basketball luck challenge ='[
Hopefully this don't send me home again

•        What are you looking for in tonight's Tribal Council? Loyalty to you, or activity for the tribe?
Both, but in priority, loyalty in nicer. At least you can feel safer.
But if today's performance in the immunity challenge repeats, it's no good for anyone in Syros for sure.
3654 days 2 hours ago
immaxyman
Not at all- you never know what could happen in this game.
I want to obviously spend more time here! I don't want to have my 2nd chance wasted.
Activity most definentely, I don't care but this challenge only 1 person showed up so that could definentely hurt us later on if it's a let's say team challenge
3654 days 2 hours ago
Dpqo1998
No, I sadly could not make today's challenge, so I'm scared people may target me.
I want to be as active as possible, and get as far as I possibly can
Activity
3654 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
no
not get idoled out bc 12 people had fucking idols
activity
3654 days 1 hour ago
mradamman12
•        Do you feel safe tonight? Not really, but let me get this clear. I will not miss another challenge.
•        How are you planning to use your Second Chance? I hope not to get out by rocks.
•        What are you looking for in tonight's Tribal Council? Loyalty to you, or activity for the tribe? IDK, a little of both, but with activity, I'd be being a hypocrite.
3654 days ago
_JB_
•        Do you feel safe tonight? No
•        How are you planning to use your Second Chance? I'm going to try my best to win.
•        What are you looking for in tonight's Tribal Council? Loyalty to you, or activity for the tribe? Activity
3654 days ago
ParvatiS
I never feel safe in any Tribal Council. Survivor is unpredictable and you never know when you are going home
I will learn from my mistakes from the last time and use them as my advantage for my second time
Both!
3653 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
I'll go tally the votes...
3653 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3653 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
*no one stands*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out must leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
3653 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
1st Vote...
3653 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

Adam

1-Adam
3653 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
2nd Vote...
3653 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

JB

1-Adam
1-JB
3653 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
3rd Vote...

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!