This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

3653 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
SORRY FOR CHANGING THE CHALLENGE I FORGOT THIS WAS THE DAY OF ALL BAD DAYS [WEDNESDAY BTW]

This should be the last Wednesday that I should have a problem, cause it's the last Jazz Band rehearsal

---
Come on in, guys!

Milos, get your first look at the new Syros tribe, Adam voted out at the last Tribal Council.

First things first, Milos, I will take back immunity.

Once again, immunity is back up for grabs.

*reveals Immunity necklaces*

Today, both tribes will go to Tribal Council, and both tribes will vote someone out of the game.

Today's Challenge is called "Don't Kill The Messenger"

This is a non-live spamming polooza.

You will need to get as many people as possible to spam me your name. Every time I get a mail with your Username/name, you score a point for yourself.

However, to make things interesting. You can also spam a person to "kill" someone. 25 "kills" will knock someone out of the challenge.

There will only be one person winning this challenge, and the winner will choose 1 person from the opposite tribe to have immunity for their Tribal Council as well.

This challenge will begin at 6pm EST/5pm CST and end 9:30pm EST/8:30pm CST
3653 days 13 hours ago
Ilikebugs
DTC this early?!
3653 days 11 hours ago
wangifold
I think I'll be hosting the start of the challenge, BUT STILL SEND ALL MAILS TO DRAGOTISTIC K.
3653 days 11 hours ago
tonyiptony
oh no spamming challenge =\
3653 days 9 hours ago
teamjacz
Well fml
I'm horrible at spamming _-_
3653 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
im scared
3653 days ago
dragotistic
CHANGE: One person will win for EACH tribe.
3653 days ago
Ilikebugs
ok
3653 days ago
tonyiptony
Now I'm freakin' out
3653 days ago
teamjacz
Well my master plan was ruined (evil)
3653 days ago
dragotistic
CHALLENGE RESULTS YAY
3653 days ago
dragotistic
Sorry for da inconvenience today

I hope it doesn't happen again. It was unavoidable, my dad just took me to McDonalds then back to my school for Jazz Band, so it was sorta unexpected.
3653 days ago
Robinhood99
i lost
YAY
i mean NO
3653 days ago
dragotistic
Ok, let's start with Milos.
3653 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
:S i hope i won
3653 days ago
Ilikebugs
lol

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!