This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3611 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
14 days ago, 16 Survivors hoping for a Second Chance flew into the mountains of Greece, not knowing what awaited them.

The first few days were hectic, and Alex, Adam, Parvati, and Will all being voted out.

The the tribes switched.

As people scrambled for new alliances, Mickle and Isaiah found themselves out of the loop and out of the game.

Once the merge came, Rhys flipped on his old alliance for a new one and Ray was voted out in a 5-4-1 vote, with the fallout being nuclear.

Nick wanted nothing but revenge for his fallen ally and Rhys was targeted the next tribal.

However, the tribe found Patrick's inactiveness to be a drag for future plans, so then subsequently he was voted out.

Then Tartarus happened.

The 8 eliminated castaways voted each other back in, and Isaiah and Adam returned.

Once Adam and Isaiah got back, Nick tried to convince Adam to join his cause against Rhys, however it failed when Adam joined the other side and Isaiah was voted out.

Then the next tribal changed the game. (imo)

Both sides finally went after each other. And in a re-vote that was so flippy floppy and ended in Nick going to the Jury House.

After that, the tribe deemed Adam's shadiness to be too much to handle and he was voted out.

The auction was pure chaos. Ryan had an idol. Cedric had an idol. Rhys, Robin, and Tony all received idols from the auctions. Brenda and Cedric were immune, but couldn't vote. So when Rhys, Robin, Tony, and Ryan all played their idols, JB was immunity locked and couldn't have a re-vote due to everyone else being immune.

The next tribal, Cedric made a bold move and played his idol on Robin, going against the wishes of another, and Tony, the immunity threat, finally went home.

Last Tribal, Ryan was voted out as one person was left out of the loop.

Now, only 4 remain.

RHYS. Rhys established himself an active game player who was looking out for himself. Now can he get to the end and win?

BRENDA. Brenda has proven herself worthy of her second chance by lasting all the way here. She's been active and loyal. Will she outlast all the rest?

ROBIN. Robin has had horrible luck in the game with almost his entire alliance being wiped out, but he's always found a way to stay in the game. Can he find a way to get to the Final 2?

CEDRIC. Cedric has been proving himself day after day and now he's here. Will the Jury deem him worthy of the title of Sole Survivor?
3611 days 12 hours ago
dragotistic
Over the next two days, they will compete in their Final Immunity Challenges. They will face two crucial Tribal Councils that will determine the Final 2. But as always, only one can rise up to the challenge and claim the title of Sole Survivor.

This is the Finale of Survivor Greece - Second Chances!
3611 days 12 hours ago
dragotistic
Come on in, guys!

First things first, Cedric, I will take back immunity.

Once again, immunity is back up for grabs.

Today’s challenge is called “Pirate’s Plunder”

The only people allowed to play are the people who check in (so be here)

Here is how it works, each person is stationed at a Pirate Ship. Each ship contains 50HP.

When I say so, each of you will decide between 3 options.

1) Rest - This will add 5HP to your current HP status.
2) Fire The Cannon - With this one, you must say who you want to hit with your cannonball. And I will random.org it to say whether it hits or not. If it does, the person you hit will lose 15HP.
3) Raise The Sail - With this one, you must say *Sails to a safer place* with that, all enemy attacks against you that turn will be nullified. But you can only do this ONCE every FIVE TURNS

At a certain point, I will post “Pirate’s Plunder”. The FIRST person to post *Jumps on to [someone else’s ship] will take 20HP from them and add it to their own.

As well, I will post "SHARK ATTACK" at a random time as well, and with that, you must say *Jumps out of water* to avoid the sharks. The last person to do so will lose 10HP.

Once you have lost all of you HP, your ship will sink and you will be eliminated from the challenge.

Last person standing WINS immunity and a guaranteed ONE-in-THREE shot of winning this game.

This will take place at 7pm EST/6pm CST today.
3611 days 12 hours ago
Robinhood99
Lol let's play dungeon and dragons but so fast that you don't know what to do yay
3611 days 12 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
THIS CHALLENGE IS HILARIOUS, I can't wait xD
3611 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
OMG this will be DRAMA :D
3611 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
CHECK IN FOR DER CHALLENGE
3611 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
here but im watching youtube videos in japanese so um err i might not be looking at this every second
3611 days 10 hours ago
Robinhood99
i was gonna go eat
3611 days 10 hours ago
Robinhood99
ya eating brb
3611 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
ROBIN FOOD CAN WAIT
3611 days 10 hours ago
teamjacz
here but I just got up from a nap so um err I might not be looking at this every second
3611 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
cedric i really am watching a video
3611 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
Rhys?
3611 days 10 hours ago
teamjacz
And I really am groggy, I don't sleep much so my body eats every moment of rest it can get....
3611 days 10 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
YARGH

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!