This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 [Fiam]

Topic » Tribal Council #15 [Fiam]

3597 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Place your torches behind you and take a seat.

We now bring in the members of our Jury. Nick, Fowler, JB, Cole, Dave, and Daniel voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Rhys: What's the most nerve wracking part about not having immunity?

Azri: You've been regarded as the underdog in the game, do you think you are the underdog?

Cory: Are you surprised that 2 winners have made it into the Final 5?

Stoner: IMMUNITY! How does it feel to be in the Final 4 after this hell of a game?

Will: Who do you think is the biggest threat left in the game?

Stoner has individual immunity. He cannot be voted out.

Tonight is the last night to guess for an idol and play an idol. If you wish to play an idol, then please say so when you send in your vote.

As always, all votes are due by 5pm EST/4pm CST tomorrow, but if I get all of them before the deadline, I will read them then.
3597 days 8 hours ago
Lifer107
Cory: Are you surprised that 2 winners have made it into the Final 5?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
If you have an iphone you would see that those are mad faces due to the fact that I was robbed of the win

Anyhow I have no feelings toward it either way
3597 days 8 hours ago
Lifer107
Nvm it doesn't show up either way
3597 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Stoner: IMMUNITY! How does it feel to be in the Final 4 after this hell of a game?

Man it feels awesome. I've played this game for a long time and my two closest allies are here with me. It's no secret, i mean we saw how votes fell last tribal. Azri & Rhys voted me. Daniel voted Azri.

I can guarantee I would've been Rhy's & Azri's target tonight.

But there's a chance they have a golden idol or idol.

Luckily I have another idol, so I have a 1/2 chance of saving the right person if they do indeed have it.
3597 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Will, Cory, pick a number 1-10 go
3597 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
3597 days 8 hours ago
Lifer107
5 i guess idgaf
3597 days 8 hours ago
subfriend
Azri: You've been regarded as the underdog in the game, do you think you are the underdog?

yeah & nah. yes because people underestimate me, no because i will always be target since my original alliance had gone
3597 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Ahhh, bugger, well I was out all day and missed Daniel being silly and voting Azri like a dipstick. Also I'm fucking exhausted so I've had to rewrite this 3 times because weird words kept popping up.

I'm not going to try too hard to convince anybody, because if they haven't reached the same conclusions by now, there's not much I can do unfortunately! But the only people Will can beat in the game is Azri and Myself, and the only person Stoner will lose to is Cory. I feel like Will/Stoner/Cory can stay solid and that's cool and all because loyalty rules!!! But if it's a final 3, they're all fucked.
3597 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Azri will beat anybody in finals.

And why is Cory the only person I cant beat/would lose to and why is Will automatically fucked against us?
3597 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
And I'm hoping for a f3 lol
3597 days 7 hours ago
Lifer107
Because I am a Survivor God that's why
3597 days 7 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I'm beginning to feel like a Survivor God, Survivor God
3597 days 7 hours ago
Lifer107
Hey now.
If you or Azri get to finals you have the win locked.
3597 days 7 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Why do I have the win locked!? Holy shit, can I explain this one last time.

Cole/Folwer/JB and now Nick have a God damned pack to vote against me. I do agree Azri is in good shape, but I'm not even kidding! This isn't my secret weapon or excuse to get to the finals, I honestly feel like I might be in a position where I have about 0% chance of winning and I'm STILL going to get voted out for it haha.
3597 days 7 hours ago
Lifer107
If you make it they'll be more upset at those who let you get there

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!