This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3577 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
12 Days Ago, 15 new players, and one Fan Interaction returnee embarked on a voyage to the era of the Vikings. Abandoned on the desolate coast of Iceland, while trying to gain the upper hand against their opponent, they have risen, and fallen.

They have lived in the footsteps of the Vikings, while contending with the twist that made challenges more crucial then ever. The winning tribe would be able to steal a member from the losing tribe.

Berjast Anda won the first challenge, and stole Rob from Villimenn. Villimenn made a united decision against the inactive Akshay, and like that, Villimenn was down 9-6.

But things looked up as Villimenn regained their numbers as they stole back Rob from Berjast Anda.

Alan was out for blood, and gathered up his tribe to blindside Lukas, but since it was the early portion of the game, the rest of the tribe weighed the pros and cons, but in the end sided with Alan, and blindsided Lukas in a shocking Tribal Council.

Berjast Anda stole Rob again when the won the challenge, and Villimenn lost another member as Andrew was voted out in a re-vote.

Villimenn stole Robby from Berjast Anda, and the Berjast Anda got their revenge on Alan for blindsiding Lukas as Alan was blindsided by his own tribe.

A tribe swap rocked the game as cracks in the former Berjast Anda tribe came into light. Villimenn won, and Berjast Anda lost Dino, and voted out Nick, for possibly being a threat later on in the game.

Berjast Anda once again lost, and Kyler was stolen from the tribe, leaving 3 people on the tribe. Carlos was left with a decision. His tribemate from Day 1, or Zach, a player he could beat later on in the game. He ultimate decided to vote out Jeff.

The merge struck and paranoia swept through the tribe like a disease. But amidst the paranoia, the tribe stuck together and Robby was voted out of the game for being so paranoid and trying so hard.

The next day, paranoia died down, but not all of it drained away. People soon started to realize what a threat Kyler was making himself out to be, and they didn't like that. After news of the distrust of Kyler swept through the tribe like a wildfire, and blinded by his own trust in his alliance, his alliance turned on him and blindsided him, making him the first member of the Jury.

Jabbar then tried stirring the pot by pitting the tribe mates against each other, but it backfired as they figured it out, and Jabbar was sent packing to Ponderosa.

The game shifted again as Andy's influence grew, as he found his second idol, and became the sole possessor of the only two idols in play. He flipped the script against Paul, and Paul was voted out, leaving the curse of 7th places on Paul, as he got 7th in Iceland and Arafura Sea.

The Auction changed the game as Carlos got a pass to the Final 5 on Exile Island, and Andy continued his immunity streak. Me bought a coveted NotsoHidden Immunity Idol, and put of the facade that she was playing it on herself, but then shocked the cast as she turned and played it on Rob, saving a tie and sending Zach packing to Ponderosa.

The next day, Andy once again took immunity in an intense spamming competition. And now he had two idols he had no use for. But then he set his sights on the duo of Rob and Me. He turned and played both of his idols on Carlos, and Dino, yet again saving a tie, and sending Rob home.
3577 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
Now, only four remain.

ANDY. He has recently started to seize opportunities to get rid of targets, and pulled a huge move at the last Tribal Council by playing both of his idols, and sending his target home. His impressive challenge streak has increased the target on his back, though. But can he pull through?

ME. She has survived countless Tribal Councils, even though she is the only girl. She has played a smart game, allying with people, only to stab them in the back the next day, however, she risked it all by playing an idol on Rob a few days ago, but it paid off. Will she be willing to risk it all?

DINO. He has played a solid under-the-radar game, although he had a target on his back for the last few days, he has shown finesse by maneuvering himself into good positions time after time, and has proven that he can win challenges, despite being one of the more wildcard players. Will he make it to the end?

and CARLOS. He has played a great under-the-radar game, and played smart, despite the target on his back. He won challenges for his tribe, but has yet to win an individual challenge. He has shown brains in the fact that he took a trip to Exile Island to better his game, and has proven countless times he's a force to be reckoned with, but hasn't shone through yet. Is it his time to shine?

Over the next 3 days, they will compete in their FINAL two immunity challenges. Two will go on to face the Jury, while two will go on to complete it. But in the end, only one can remain to claim the title of Sole Survivor.

This is the finale of Survivor Iceland!
3577 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
Come on in, guys!

First things first, Andy, I will take back the necklace.

Once again, immunity is back up for grabs.

Today’s challenge is called “Pirate’s Plunder”

The only people allowed to play are the people who check in (so be here)

Here is how it works, each person is stationed at a Pirate Ship. Each ship contains 50HP.

When I say so, each of you will decide between 3 options.

1) Rest - This will add 5HP to your current HP status.
2) Fire The Cannon - With this one, you must say who you want to hit with your cannonball. And I will random.org it to say whether it hits or not. If it does, the person you hit will lose 15HP.
3) Raise The Sail - With this one, you must say *Sails to a safer place* with that, all enemy attacks against you that turn will be nullified. But you can only do this ONCE every FIVE TURNS

At a certain points in the challenge, I will post “Pirate’s Plunder”. The FIRST person to post *Jumps on to [someone else’s ship] will take 20HP from them and add it to their own.

As well, I will post "SHARK ATTACK" at a random times as well, and with that, you must say *Jumps out of water* to avoid the sharks. The last person to do so will lose 10HP.

Once you have lost all of you HP, your ship will sink and you will be eliminated from the challenge.

Last person standing WINS immunity and a guaranteed ONE-in-THREE shot of winning this game.

Challenge at 7pm EST!
3577 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
CHECK IN FOR THE CHALLENGE
3577 days 15 hours ago
amf7410
Here
3577 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
Here:
Andy
3577 days 15 hours ago
talldude_1031
here
3577 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
Here:
Andy
Carlos
3577 days 15 hours ago
Dinosauro27
HERE
3577 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
Here:
Andy
Carlos
Dino
3577 days 15 hours ago
me2013
here
3577 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
Here:
Andy
Carlos
Dino
Me

Everyone's here!

We can start!
3577 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
Are we all clear on the rules of the challenge?

If you have any questions, please ask them now, or say "no questions"
3577 days 15 hours ago
amf7410
got it
3577 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
currently jamming to this

3577 days 15 hours ago
talldude_1031
are the command going to be in the public chat or do we mail u?

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!