This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 7: 11th - Barbie (babiicakes)

Topic » Big Brother 7: 11th - Barbie..

2440 days 1 hour ago
_Aria
Week 6 Details: http://i.imgur.com/uuln9Om.png

After Chanei's eviction, the houseguests were gathered in the living room to hear a special announcement. A twist would be introduced into the house for the next five weeks, with each week's twist changing to reflect a previously-evicted houseguest's Riá's Big Brother legacy in the order that they were evicted. Alex was known for his ability to make big moves in the house, and for the upcoming week, the Head of Household and Power of Veto winners' identities would be kept secret. This way, the competition winners of the week could make whatever moves they wanted without fear of being exposed. Soon after the twist was announced, the houseguests headed into the backyard to participate in the "Shopping Spree" Head of Household competition, where the houseguests were asked to bring back the host of the competition ten things that she asked for. An anonymous houseguest won the competition.

At the nomination ceremony, Jake and Viv were nominated for eviction.  Following the nomination ceremony, three more anonymous houseguests were selected to play alongside the Head of Household and nominees in the Power of Veto competition. At the "Cryptogram Exam" Power of Veto competition, the houseguests were asked to unscramble a cryptogram in the shortest amount of time that they could. In the end, an anonymous houseguest won the competition.

At the Power of Veto ceremony, the Power of Veto holder removed Jake from the nomination block. The Head of Household then named Barbie as the replacement nominee, meaning Barbie or Viv would become the first juror.

At the live vote and eviction, Barbie was evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of 7 to 1. After her eviction, Barbie said, "Usually I always rely on my social skills to take me as far as I can in games like these because I suck at competitions, but it's funny because in this case, it was my downfall, haha! I was evicted against Viv solely because people are pretty much pussies. I adore her loads, but she has a way stronger chance than me in winning the whole thing. The cast been dumb as fuck in regards to voting and nominating all season, so I am not surprised. I was a target this week because I was grouped with an obvious alliance by a person who is actually in that alliance, but I barely talked with them. So, if anything, I was the bottom of the totem pole so backdooring and evicting me really didn't accomplish much, but their flop asses will see as time progresses. I'm rooting for Viv of course, Jonathan, and actually Violet. I think she is very underestimated, and I am glad we were able to set our differences aside. I don't hope any of them fail to be honest... I could say Dylan but he lives and breathes Skype games. If I played again, I wouldn't have done anything really different except win a Head of Household competition and take Dylan out myself!"

Thanks for playing, Barbie.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!