This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 - Isla Del Sol Applications

Topic » Season 1 - Isla Del Sol..

2493 days 11 hours ago
_Adidas_
Rules: http://www.tengaged.com/group/6614/forum/topic/19900598
***READ RULES/REGULATIONS BEFORE APPLYING***

First Name:
Last Initial:
Name you want to be called:
Homeplace:
Favorite Season,Why?
Favorite Player, Why?
Describe yourself in 5 words
Anything Interesting about you?
Activity on a Scale of 1-10:
What times best work for you?
2493 days 11 hours ago
Oysterman11
First Name: Austyn
Last Initial: Splash
Name you want to be called: Austyn
Homeplace: Alberta, Canada
Favorite Season,Why? hmmm idt I have a favourite... HvV was really good... Great season, great cast. It was just a good season lots of blindsides and really stepped up the game play for the overall game of survivor.
Favorite Player, Why? Not my favourite but a player I really enjoyed watching was Jay Starrett. Just a great player who never gave up fighting and has a great love for life and the game of survivor. All around good guy and someone who a lot of people can look up to.
Describe yourself in 5 words Energetic, Outgoing, fun, egocentric and athletic.
Anything Interesting about you? hmmmm I split my foot open while drunk once and required 8 staples.. I also have one dimple bigger than the other so my face is not asymmetrical. LMAO. IM NOT THAT INTERESTING.
Activity on a Scale of 1-10: 8 is a safe number
What times best work for you? 8pm est ideally. However, if the challenges are semi-live then it doesn't really matter. :)
2493 days 11 hours ago
GerardoM13
First Name: Jerry
Last Initial: M
Name you want to be called: Jerry M
Homeplace: Monterrey, Mexico
Favorite Season,Why? my favorite season is millenials vs gen x cause we can see how the different generations are and how they work and i really liked that
Favorite Player, Why? aubry bracco cause she was never seen as a target even tho she was playing an excelent game
Describe yourself in 5 words independent, sassy, iconic, bitch, competitive
Anything Interesting about you? I hiked a swiss alp last year, i had surgery on february cause i got apendicitis and im mexican :D
Activity on a Scale of 1-10: 8
What times best work for you? any time of EST or well maybe like from 2 pm est to 12 am est that would work great
2493 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
First Name:logan
Last Initial:h
Name you want to be called: hoop
Homeplace:elkhart, indiana
Favorite Season,Why?Pearl Islands, gave voted out second chance
Favorite Player, Why?sandra diaz she was someone that was never a physical threat and won by doing her as long as u don´t vote me strategy
Describe yourself in 5 words smart, loyal, strong, adventurous, and young
Anything Interesting about you? i have swum across an entire lake before last year and kayaked across same lake. also i had crutches from jumping too high off the ground.
What times best work for you? noon to 11:00 pm est
2493 days 9 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
First Name: Matths
Last Initial: B
Name you want to be called: Matths
Homeplace: Manila, Philippines
Favorite Season,Why? Mine has to be Blood vs Water because I loved seeing how it affects people to play against their loved ones
Favorite Player, Why? Cirie Fields bc her social gameplay was very great
Describe yourself in 5 words committed, fun, loyal, loving, cunning
Anything Interesting about you? I am not fat but I eat a lot, like seriously LOL is that even interesting
What times best work for you? 9 pm est will be the best
2493 days 9 hours ago
Musicinme
First Name: Braden
Last Initial: M.
Name you want to be called: Braden
Homeplace: Huntington Beach, CA
Favorite Season,Why?: Micronesia because it was the perfect combination of lovable characters, amazing strategy, funny moments that are iconic in survivor history, and an AMAZING cast!!!!!!!
Favorite Player, Why?: Todd Herzog or Cirie Fields because they both are phenomenal players strategically and socially while bringing confessionals that entertain us. Active players.
Describe yourself in 5 words: Emotional, Supportive, Empathetic, Faithful, Energetic
Anything Interesting about you?: I have never played a survivor game lol, so if I make it than this should be fun!
Activity on a Scale of 1-10: 11
What times best work for you?
2493 days 7 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
First Name: Hudson
Name you want to be called: Hudson
Homeplace: Denver, CO
Favorite Season,Why? Cagayan because there were SO MANY Blindsides and everyone wanted to win.
Favorite Player, Why? A tie between Spencer Bledsoe and David Wright because the way they play is sort of how I assume I would play.
Describe yourself in 5 words: Funny, Nice, Quiet, Friendly and of course Handsome
Anything Interesting about you? I left my home state of CO to go to school in Chicago. I'm in Chicago while my folks are living it up in the Rockies.
Activity on a Scale of 1-10: 8.5
What times best work for you? Until I find a job, any time after 7 PM est would work.
2493 days 1 hour ago
sportygirl22
Aria
M
Aria
Female
Nurse
Des Moines, Iowa
Micronesia - best blindsides and female power
I love Parvati because she's constantly targeted but manages to survive. Can't go wrong with Kelley wentworth either
Competitive, social, nice, sassy, funny
If I see a clown, I cry in fear.
Some days 5 pm est. Some days 8 pm est. my work schedule is very mixed
2492 days 21 hours ago
alanb1
First Name: Alan
Name you want to be called: Alan
Homeplace: San Francisco
Favorite Season,Why? Okay I like quite a few but my favorite has to be Heroes v Villains or Pearl Islands. I just love the approach Sandra takes when playing this game I think her strategy is masterful when used correctly and it's always fun watching her maneuver the game so effortlessly.
Favorite Player, Why? This is so easy for me. Kelley Wentworth is the most inspirational ball of joy I've ever come across. She let nothing hold her back when she played a second time and made all the moves necessary to make it as far as she did. I feel like a lot of times when I play group games i find myself in a similar position (at the bottom looking up) and I always end up having to fight every week to go from underdog to champion which is ALMOST what wentworth was able to do.
Describe yourself in 5 words Competitive, determined, funny, underdog, likable
Anything Interesting about you? I just started college a week ago (:
Activity on a Scale of 1-10: 9
What times best work for you? After 4 pm EST on weekdays. After 12 pm EST on weekends besides some saturdays where I won't be home until 8 pm est but that shouldn't happen that often.
2492 days 17 hours ago
Tonya
First Name:Tonya
Last Initial:W
Name you want to be called:Tonya
Homeplace: New York City, New York
Favorite Season,Why? Austraillia! because survivor wouldn't have been survivor without it.
Favorite Player, Why? Jerri Manthey. I have always loved her!
Describe yourself in 5 words Sympathetic, Honest, Flirty, Sweet, Sexy.
Anything Interesting about you? Everything. Duh lol
What times best work for you? Any Time!
2492 days 16 hours ago
Path
First Name: Alexander
Last Initial: D
Name you want to be called: Alex
Homeplace: Canada
Favorite Season,Why? Cambodia because their was high level of gameplay..
Favorite Player, Why? Sarah lacina because i feel like we had all three aspects to win the game.
Describe yourself in 5 words Kind, Nice, Humble, Smart, Caring
Anything Interesting about you? Im almost done exams.. Which is why im applying for this game :p also bc i want to play ofc.
What times best work for you? 9 EST
2492 days 15 hours ago
Quantative
First Name: Darrell
Last Initial: W.
Name you want to be called: Bubba
Homeplace: Asheville, North Carolina
Favorite Season,Why? Samoa, because this season changed the game from a more social and competition based, to strategical. Being good at challenges, and being a friendly person is no longer enough to make it far in this game.
Favorite Player, Why? Kyle Jason, the infamous villain who played with his heart on his sleeve. He had a complex personality and had a well-developed understanding on the social aspect of the game despite being considered a villian.
Describe yourself in 5 words. Loyal, Conservative, Proud, American, Faithful
Anything Interesting about you? I take full responsibility for all my actions, and all the consequences. I don't blame others for my problems.
Activity on a Scale of 1-10:  7
What times best work for you? 2 - 7 PM ; 9 - 11:59 PM (Eastern)
2492 days 13 hours ago
cococolin122
First Name: Colin
Last Initial: F
Name you want to be called: Colin
Homeplace: Las Vegas, Nevada
Favorite Season,Why? Heroes Vs. Villians because it was run by villains
Favorite Player, Why? Jerri (the one from Australia) because she was a villian and she was obsessed with a boy and like I will be craving over every boy in the game bc I'm a whore
Describe yourself in 5 words Slutty, Bitchy, Cranky, Fun, Manipulative (on the DL)
Anything Interesting about you? I go to an arts school where you have to audition to get in and I was one of 40 who made it into the school out of about 700 :)
What times best work for you? Literally ANY time after June 4th and before August 15th
2492 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
First Name: Cedric
Last Initial: D.
Name you want to be called: Cedric
Homeplace: Central Florida
Favorite Season,Why? Kaoh Rong was very entertaining with an amazing and memorable cast
Favorite Player, Why? Sandra Diaz-Twine for being a flawless player
Describe yourself in 5 words: You won't see me coming
Anything Interesting about you? I'm beginning to like being a cutthroat player ;)
Activity on a Scale of 1-10: 7
What times best work for you? Any time after 7PM EST
2492 days 11 hours ago
kingLiam
First Name: Liam
Last Initial: R
Name you want to be called: Liam-Adrian
Homeplace: Tallahassee, FL
Favorite Season,Why? HvV, It was such an iconic season with epic blindsides, fun moments and the best edit ever
Favorite Player, Why? Parvati Shallow, The game was meant for her, making risky moves to being the leader of one of the best alliances ever "The Black Widow Brigade".
Describe yourself in 5 words: Snake, Poisonous, Perfect, Narcissistic and Loyal
Anything Interesting about you? You've seen it all before
Activity on a Scale of 1-10:  8
What times best work for you? 7 OR 8 PM EST
2491 days 1 hour ago
Peterparker16
First Name: Jay
Last Initial: H
Name you want to be called: Jay
Homeplace: Antioch, Cal
Favorite Season,Why? Gen x vs Mil, a great season that showed the cast caring for one another and the game play was amazing and just blindside after blindside.
Favorite Player, Why? Adam, strong, smart, and strategic player comes to mind when I think about him. I like to believe I am the same and he is a lot like me, a beautiful player who stood out the light.
Describe yourself in 5 words: smart, strategic, loyal, handsome, helpful.
Anything Interesting about you? You'll see amazing gameplay you probably haven't witnessed yet.
Activity on a Scale of 1-10: 10
What times best work for you? 7 pm pst

open group

Luis's Survivor: Isla Del Sol [APP OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!