This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SECOND TRIBAL COUNCIL - ROCKGODDESS TRIBE

Topic » SECOND TRIBAL COUNCIL -..

3657 days 2 hours ago
mahogany
Rockgoddess tribe, tonight you are sending home your third member.

MIKE - The tribe leader. How do you feel about the fate of your tribe?

TORSA - You were one of the only ones who got a point tonight. Do you feel as if you deserve to be here more than any of your tribemates?

RICH HOMIE BEN - How do you feel about your position in your tribe?

LAMONAISHA - Your name came up twice last week. Any concerns about being a target?

You have until MIDNIGHT (12 AM) EST tonight to send in your votes. If you do not vote by then it will count as a self-vote.
If you have the HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL and wish to play it, you can say so with your vote, or you may play it just before I read the votes.
3657 days 2 hours ago
muffinman
LAMONAISHA - Your name came up twice last week. Any concerns about being a target?
yeah it kinda makes me worry, but at the same time it is a compliment. it says that people are worrying about me if im the one they try to vote out. however, we got JeriBeth out, so thats one vote, but my real concern is trying to figure out which of my 3 other tribemates voted against me. we were all going to be together, so theres someone on this tribe that cant be trusted, and at this point what we need to do is fish that person out. you also have to wonder going into this vote whether you might need to try and keep the tribe strong, because i will admit that me and mike didnt do great, but at the same time you should be careful about just voting out people who you are in good with, because it can have bad consequences. even if this tribe suddenly does really well, its not much good to have a bunch of people you dont trust and who arent loyal to you (as me and mike are), because youll just end up being voted out
3657 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorRocks
RICH HOMIE BEN - How do you feel about your position in your tribe?
I feel indifferent. But I really wanna stay and play the game and I love survivor.
Whatever happens I'll be fine
3657 days 2 hours ago
mahogany
The votes are all in.... time to read them.
3657 days 2 hours ago
mahogany
First vote....

BEN.
3657 days 2 hours ago
mahogany
Second vote....

MIKE.

One vote Ben, one vote Mike.
3657 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorRocks
Getting blindsided
3657 days 2 hours ago
muffinman
wow we voted fast
3657 days 2 hours ago
mahogany
Third vote.........

BEN.

2 votes Ben, 1 vote Mike, one vote left.
3657 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorRocks
Bye me
3657 days 2 hours ago
mahogany
Last vote........................
3657 days 2 hours ago
muffinman
gl
3657 days 2 hours ago
mahogany
Second person voted out of Survivor: Ya Momma... Rich Homie Ben.

Bring me your torch.
3657 days 2 hours ago
mahogany
Rich Homie Ben... the tribe has spoken.
3657 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorRocks
Really mike is useless
3657 days 2 hours ago
KittyTheEmolga
lmfao us taking 20 minutes to vote

open group

9/11's Drag Race - SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!