This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FOURTH IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Topic » FOURTH IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

3645 days 7 hours ago
mahogany
Welcome Final 13 to our fourth Immunity challenge. Rock Tribe is getting their first new look at the new Ginny tribe, who lost Gamer in the double Tribal Council.

This Immunity Challenge will be like the last one, in that only one tribe will win Immunity. Both losing tribes will go to Tribal Council together and vote one person out between them.

This is going to be another head-to-head-to-head challenge, and it is called DYING WISHES. It is a challenge on SURVIVOR TRIVIA.

For each round, I will post which member from each tribe is playing. Then, I will post the name of a contestant that has only played Survivor once - for example, Alexis Jones. Your goal is to be the first to post the name of the person that contestant voted for at the Tribal Council of their elimination - for Alexis, this would be Amanda.

The first player to do so correctly (only first name necessary - but spelling counts) will win a point for their Tribe. First tribe to 4 points wins Immunity; however, the game will continue until two tribes reach 4 points.

The person to gain the most points in this challenge for each of the top two tribes will receive the final clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol (in the case of a tie, both or all players in the tie will receive the clue).

Any questions? The first round will start in a few minutes.

PARTICIPATING
FARSIDE: James S, Anthony, Andy Shirk, Cody
GINNY: Sagar
ROCK: Chazz
3645 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
omg i love this
3645 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
im gonna flop at it tho
3645 days 7 hours ago
GingerPowder
me and sagar are gay
3645 days 7 hours ago
andychuck08
i dunno these im going to lose
3645 days 7 hours ago
mahogany
Corinne said that she might arrive late as well.
3645 days 7 hours ago
GingerPowder
andy believe in yourself
3645 days 7 hours ago
andychuck08
I know all of Wanda's voting history that is it
3645 days 7 hours ago
GingerPowder
i like playing two challenges at once
3645 days 7 hours ago
mahogany
FIRST ROUND

CODY FOR FARSIDE
Until further notice CHAZZ and SAGAR you will play in every round

SURVIVORS RDY
3645 days 7 hours ago
semajdude
im gonna suck but ill try
3645 days 7 hours ago
GingerPowder
ye
3645 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
ok
3645 days 7 hours ago
mahogany
ROUND 1

MARTY PIOMBO
3645 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
fabio
3645 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
jane

open group

9/11's Drag Race - SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!