This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE Applications

Topic » YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE..

3624 days 23 hours ago
mahogany
DRAG NAME:
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words:
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?:
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT):
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song):
Blythe or Björk (and why?):
3624 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
DRAG NAME: Giraffez Doris Buckel
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: comedy perfect all-there
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: Because I am the best
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): dress up sites
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): yes
Blythe or Björk (and why?):blythe is just better
3624 days 14 hours ago
Olympia
DRAG NAME: Blood Monet
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: MMFWCL, Gwourtney, ants
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: Cause I smell a massacah
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): Tengaged avatars
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): Un4tunately not
Blythe or Björk (and why?): Blythe I don' thing I even have to explain this
3585 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
DRAG NAME: Octayviea Jones
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: DE LISH OUS
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?:  FUCK YEAH
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT):  I will dress up me self
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song):  YES I CAN
Blythe or Björk (and why?): BJORK is quen
3560 days 21 hours ago
TheGoodMan
DRAG NAME: Desiree Desire
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: Intercourse, Cactus, Giraffez
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: Because it's rigged for me.
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): Gaged Avatars
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): Depends on the song
Blythe or Björk (and why?): Bjork because she's an icelandic queen
3560 days 21 hours ago
lassidoggy
DRAG NAME: Potrisha
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words:
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: I will win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE because of my SICKENING legs and my SICKENING moves. I have a name, a reputation, and I won't just bend over in the middle of a song and give up.
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): I will be using a number of different mediums, okcurr?
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): Ain't nobody got time for that! I will create my own way because I am my own queen
Blythe or Björk (and why?):Blythe because the fuck is a Bjork?
3560 days 21 hours ago
lassidoggy
IN THREE WORDS, POTRISHA IS "EAT, IT and GAG "
3560 days 21 hours ago
Hannah_Banks2250
DRAG NAME: LaQueefsha
-Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: Witty, charming, funny, pretty cool, smart, baby eggplant, honest, trustworthy, boring, quiet, talkative, customer service-orientated. Oh. Shit.  Just saw the 3.
-Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: See Question 2
-How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): Design things myself, take already used doll site stuff and edit them to look 10Xs better, or 10Xs more rachet. It's a very fine line.
-Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): um no?
-Blythe or Björk (and why?): did i forget to leave my house or something? So i'll just answer "that's a trick question, world peace."
3560 days 21 hours ago
RobbieRIOT
DRAG NAME: Auxiliary Clinton
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: STOLEN, BARROWED, FOUND
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?:  Fucking da judges.
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): Probably Sharpies and hot glue.
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): I make holograms of my list sinkting and they is flawless.
Blythe or Björk (and why?): Bjork. Swans.
3560 days 20 hours ago
Realchance
DRAG NAME: Shaylee Fabulous
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: weird, random, unique
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?:  Yes my style will prevail
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): Tengaged
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): Yesss
Blythe or Björk (and why?): BLYTHE
3560 days 17 hours ago
immaxyman
DRAG NAME: Jonna
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: Pretty, Pretty, Pretty
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: Pretty
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): Pretty
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song):  Pretty
Blythe or Björk (and why?): Blythe
3560 days 13 hours ago
Queenisha
DRAG NAME: tom
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: rachel reilly, nicki minaj, cute
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: becuz the judges will give me first place and because of YOU'RE'e MOTHER
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): doll dress up site
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song):  ye
Blythe or Björk (and why?): Blythe
3560 days 12 hours ago
Zoeygasms
DRAG NAME: Ocean C. Waters
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: Ombre, OMBRE, O M B R E
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: Because when I look good, I feel good, and when I feel good, I win.
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): TG Avatars
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): No.
Blythe or Björk (and why?): Bjork because of the song Venus as a Boy
3559 days 23 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Oohhhhh shit we all fucked now Oiba gon win
3559 days 22 hours ago
GingerPowder
DRAG NAME: Pelican Slut
Describe your drag aesthetic in 3 words: Proud Whopper Cock
Why will you win YA DADDY'S DRAG RACE?: Im have a giant waffle vag
How do you intend to make looks for challenges? (Tengaged avatars, doll dress-up sites, etc. You can use ANYTHING U WANT): paint
Can you record videos for lip syncs? (This is not required but recommended! You can also use youtube covers or other media that you feel represents the song): no fuck that
Blythe or Björk (and why?): im honestly so fucking lame i hate women
3559 days 22 hours ago
Halloween
Queen Ween
no
no
no
no
no

open group

9/11's Drag Race - SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!