This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tenth Runway

Topic » Tenth Runway

3288 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
SLAP ME *drum hit* NO, SOMEBODY SLAP ME *drum hit*
3288 days 23 hours ago
Yaxha
HERE WE GO
3288 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
That's the best part of that song tbh
3288 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
*slaps Ken*
3288 days 23 hours ago
donaam
here I am
3288 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
We will get right into critiques.
3288 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Elle Emayho- http://imgur.com/2FqciXL.png

Alexis Alexis: Out of all the themes, this flew the coop
And I'm not sure if that expression is good or bad
The microwave did too much to your hair by the way
That's all I have to say (it'll make sense later)

Brandonator: This is crusty girl. The hair is crusty, the dress is crusty, and other than that I am not feeling the swan couture anywhere if we are being totally honest. You look like the before while the before looks like the after

Giraffez: again the original was better for me your look isn't black swan more like emo flamingo I do like it but it could of been better sweety.

SilverShadow: I like your look it reminds me of the victoria's secret models whenever they do those themed runways and maybe this could be how they would do a black swan themed runway.

Slice: i feel like you entirely got rid of the black swan concept and kept like the colours and tried to be pretty? as much as that look wasn't a "spectacular" black swan you didn't make it better in the same concept, you just went for pretty. the look itself is cute but it's less of a "oh, wow, i know that that is definitely the black swan!" take on it which i think loses the purpose of improving on the original idea; what you did was change it!
3288 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
*sharpens alyssa Edwards sized claws*
3288 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ellen Uhvex- http://imgur.com/MCnkoet.png

G: no just no on all accounts this is just *keeps from throwing up* I like how the snake is covering things but I don't like how the snake is Christian gray and the apple is a gag it's just a oh God just *screams shivers starts rocking back and forth* make it go away Ken make it go away.

Silver: This is what I want to see whenever I judge looks. I want to see bold, out of the box and eccentric execution of runway looks and that for me is what you did here.

B:  This is some sick and twisted sh*t mawmah. But it definitely works and is a step above the previous, good work.

Slice: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

A: I wish you hadn't bit this apple
I hoped that it wouldn't go wrong
I dreamed of darker things, nightshade and purple
And in the end this concept wasn't this strong
3288 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Caia Alexander-  http://imgur.com/W9ryj74.png

Slice: i love that you took a look that was probably something dav_o_79 wore once to frozen ice queen goddess! this is a cute new type of look from you! less sharp, pointy reflected pattern and more high fashion beauty yet still an obviously caia piece. it's also not as pixelly on the edges as some of your designs usually are, and i appreciate the cleanliness to this outfit. great job

A: I'm gonna give this the cold shoulder
And I don't feel so hot about this
I'm glad temperature puns are easy to make
Because your lack of material made me snore

Silver: You are my High fashion queen so i'm always excited to see your looks but honestly I was underwhelemed by this, I feel like this is too safe for you and maybe that's coz the other judges kept reading you whenever you do your usual style so I just hope they love this one coz even though you look gorgeous I can't I pledge my love for you this time.

G: No sweety this didn't elevate it for me it actually down graded it I think you had a good idea going for one of Auburn's looks but not this one you should of gone for maybe tony the tiger or the third grade garden pagent looks sweety this is just a no for me.

B: The issue with this look is what was the reference? The two looks in question don’t even seem to be related in any shape or form. Your skin is gray while the before is the brightest white, the original seemed more based on white while this one looks like it is all about the blue.
3288 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Neferti- http://imgur.com/rCsnndq.png

B:  I love, love, LOVE! The first look was absolutely tragic but this one was EVERYTHING!! I love the dress, the gloves, the hair, and the accessories. AHMAZING

Silver: I think your look is way better than the original and I really want to love this but there's something about this look that is stopping me and I can't pin point what is it so your look for me just landed in the field of okayness.

Slice: i love that you improved on yourself! very good way to show self-awareness, especially when some people believe that everything they've ever done is spectacular. while i think you lost some aspects that were actually great in your first piece (the janelle monae archandroid overpopulation headpiece and the extremities oozing slime) you went from a bunch of shit slapped together to a collective, pretty look. i love the animated radioactivity happening in the look too! love it

A: Well you put Marina to shame
So green I was dead
Sadly the mug was lame
I am sad this look came and reared its ugly head

G: ok what I love the green and the gloves I don't really get the resperator or the curly hair really I wish the dress wasn't glittery and the necklace shouldn't be pearl if it has an amulet on it.
3288 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jessica McMozzarella- http://imgur.com/Izdbal1.png

Silver: Your look is okay but I just think the original look was so much better,

G: honestly I wouldn't right home about this look gurl you've done so well and this is just a step back for you I think I'm sorry but really queen when you redo a look you keep the theme not the loo that hat should of gone in both looks sadley.

B:  I am confused…..All you did was take the same hat and then do this…? It doesn’t really seem similary I guess you were trying to do witchcraft vs. ugly space nun but it wasn’t working for me, the hat also kind of clashes with the colors of the outfit.

A: This was just bad really bad
But what did I expect from an Art look
Your redemption arc lost traction making me sad
This did not Pop (and this don't rhyme)

Slice:  i think you really dropped the ball on this one. both the original look you chose and your remake of it were bad decisions. the original look was already kinda what it should have been and to make it better you really needed to go ALL OUT. and you kept the ugly pixelly headpiece and threw on a halfassed pretty medium top with the hands and the ball and the weirdly placed face pentagram. you know you can do better than this. i should not be seeing something this poorly put together in the final 5
3288 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ladies, I've made some decisions.
3288 days 23 hours ago
Insanity
BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE
3288 days 23 hours ago
donaam
wow congrats cody
3288 days 23 hours ago
LiteCitrus
oh my fucking god I am done

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!