This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Sixth Runway~

Topic » ~The Sixth Runway~

3540 days 23 hours ago
GingerPowder
Pelican plays her hidden immunodeficiency virus idol and wins the whole game
3540 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
wow rude but whatever I'll do this trainwreck of a run way here.

*cackles*
3540 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Kokomo and Ivonka you are two are running on auto-pilot. You're in. tch
3540 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana & Oona- Your two ideas together don't make sense. Is Omanko supposed to be retarded and schizophrenic under the nun's care? Why is Omanko slutty? Wouldn't make more sense for a doctor to be the antagonist if she's crazy? Is it the 50's is that why there is nun? Is the nun actually supposed to be evil why does she have red eyes, is she albino? The plot makes no sense and it turned me off because Adriana that poster is BAE.

Adriana you're high and Oona you are just in.
3540 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Selena- It would help if you told me your power because looking at your outfit I can't tell which superpower you have. This idea for this challenge seems weak and odd.

You're in.
3540 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Pelican- Somehow your anime about a cat person raping people is simple and your style of drag is improving. I'm surprised to say this but condragulations Pelican you are the winner of this challenge. Your prize is a free meal at the Hibachi Grill!
3540 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Shaylee & Lykke no post means you lipsync. Send me a lipsync of ponponpon before I shoot myself.
3540 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
This week was weird, I don't like it. Let's erase this from our memories.
3540 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
Wow is the word to describe this week.

:X

Thank you for safety Tayvie.
3540 days 16 hours ago
Queenisha
this week was trash
3540 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Inactivity is annoying me gtfo Shaylee & Lykke.
3540 days 8 hours ago
Brandonator
HighNoon
Pelican- Somehow your anime about a cat person raping people is simple and your style of drag is improving. I'm surprised to say this but condragulations Pelican you are the winner of this challenge. Your prize is a free meal at the Hibachi Grill!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9890f0728f2092d2ffe2216155efbdd8/tumblr_n4b95xU3JE1t2bybso1_250.gif
3540 days 7 hours ago
GingerPowder
fuck u u dumbo

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!