This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Seventh Runway~

Topic » ~The Seventh Runway~

3566 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
*cackles*
3566 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Oona Mama
Pelican Slut

you are safe and may leave the stage.
3566 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Pelican Slut's a big ho.
3566 days 4 hours ago
GingerPowder
i should have won you fucker
3566 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana!- Your rap started and it was a bit weak but it picked up and it was really strong. I also really like your look. You look like a nubian goddess!

Ivonka!- Your rap seemed juvenile and I don't get how Alice in Wonderland is rapper? You white as fuck.

Kokomo!- Girl you can spit some rhymes but your look reminds me a bit of the country if that makes sense?

Selena!- Your rap was weak titties and for your look having another Nicki Minaj inspired outfit seemed been there done that.
3566 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana you are the winner of the challenge. You win a switchblade!

Kokomo you are safe and may leave the stage.
3566 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Ivonka & Selena you are up elimination please send me a lipsync of Deja Vu in a timely manner.
3566 days 4 hours ago
doodyful
Wow how did I win a rap challenge I was actually so scared about this challenge because I thought I would mess it up, I feel like BenDeLaCreme with the Snatch Game tbh.

Thank you Tayvie! X
3565 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM ELIMINATION...DONT FUCK IT UP

Ivonka:

Selena: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VHyDPytLY1
3565 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision..

Selena Del Barrio, shantay you stay.

Ivonka, I'm tre sorry but you're time is over I love you heather deckshimer. Sashay Away.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!