This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Eighth Runway~

Topic » ~The Eighth Runway~

3557 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
*cackles*
3557 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana & Shaylee!- You guys look really high fashion and couture. I wish your concept wasn't alien themed because I don't think either of you really looked alien like. Adriana I applaud your photoshop skills they make me wet.

Pelican & Oona!- I really liked your concept because I think you are both underdogs in the competition. Pelican your look was like an Alexander McQueen dress. And Oona your look was a bit chaotic but it really worked in your favor.

Kokomo & Selena!- I liked your concept but I think both of you had things that could have been changed. Selena I think you could have been more high fashion and wear shoes. Kokomo your green background made things blend together and it was hard to look at.
3557 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Pelican Slut & Oona Mama congratulations you are the winners of the challenge! You two win a trip to yo momma's house!
3557 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Kokomo Injuries, you are safe. you may leave the stage.
3557 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Shaylee Fabulous, you are up for elimination.
3557 days 17 hours ago
Queenisha
*holds adriana's hands*
3557 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana Botticelli, you are safe, you may leave the stage.
3557 days 17 hours ago
Queenisha
:o
3557 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Selena that means you are up for elimination.

Please Shaylee & Selena send a lipsync of I got You babe to me in a timely manner.
3557 days 17 hours ago
Weetmaster
Thank you for selecting Pelican and I, we won't disappoint.
3557 days 17 hours ago
GingerPowder
yeah were fucking bitchin
3557 days 16 hours ago
Realchance
3557 days 15 hours ago
Brandonator
..........................................................................................................................k
3557 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
3557 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision.
Selena Del Barrio, shantay you stay.

Miss Shaylee Fabulous, I'm sorry the returnee curse got to you as well. In the beginning of the competition I saw you as one of the possible front-runners. I'll miss you dear, now please sashay away.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!