This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Ninth Runway~

Topic » ~The Ninth Runway~

3555 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
*cackles*
3555 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana!- Your look was cheeky and clever. I really appreciated the fun of the outfit. I almost didn't expect this kind of look from you but I'm impressed.

Kokomo!- I think the Spice Girls could have spelled a travesty but I think you executed the look well. I really liked the lipstick and the crazy eyeshadow. It was very baby spice.

Oona!- I think for trying to be Victorian was a good idea but I think you look a bit too haughty. I also get weird vampire from this as well. I feel like it should have been more elegant.

Pelican!- You look crazy. The Big Ben shooting out of your anus looks like a turd. This was so odd I don't know if you can be my next drag superstar.

Selena!- Tonight you were looking superstar. You were really elegant but I wish your dress was bit poofier if you know what I mean.
3555 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Kokomo Injuries, you are safe.
3555 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Selena Del Barrio, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge, you win a spanking from the Queen!
3555 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana Botticelli, you are safe.
3555 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
That means Pelican Slut and Oona Mama you are up for elimination, please send a lipsync of London Bridge in a timely manner.
3555 days 4 hours ago
GingerPowder
I quit

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!