This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Tenth Runway~

Topic » ~The Tenth Runway~

3553 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
*cackles*
3553 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana!- Your executive look was fierce and on point. It really felt like you just walked out of a boardroom.  The mall look was very lingerie like. It was kind of creepy. Your final look you looked like a warrior and it was really impressive.

Kokomo!- I appreciate that you put glitter in two of your outfits but I think it hurt you more than helped. Unless that was lacy and not glittery than uh why would you wear just a lacy bra to the mall? Your executive look was too pageant queen for me.  I think if you swapped your final look with your mall look I think your score would have risen.

Oona!- None of your looks were my favorite tonight but none of them were my least favorite either. Your CEO outfit was very high fashion but I wish you used it for a different week. The mall look was okay but the straps on it were oddly placed. I didn't particularly like your glitter look either.

Selena!- Your first look was very scientist like and that didn't really excite me. The mall look was well done because even though it was a bit pedestrian but it worked. I didn't like your train for the gold dress. I think it would have worked a lot better without the train.
3553 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Kokomo Injuries, you are up for elimination.
3553 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana Botticelli, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge! You win a glittery bracelet from Kim K's butthole!
3553 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Selena Del Barrio, you are safe you may leave the stage.
3553 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
That means Oona Mama you are up for elimination.

Kokomo & Oona please send a lipsync of Hopelessly Devoted to You in a timely manner.
3553 days 19 hours ago
Queenisha
*Holds hands with adriana* good job girl.
3553 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
I knew I was going to get here, I wasn't feeling my looks either, hopefully highnoon sees more in me

3553 days 17 hours ago
doodyful
Thank you so much. <3

Good luck Kokomo & Oona!
3553 days 14 hours ago
Brandonator
3553 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
*claps*

This was definitely a top 5 lipsync in TDR history.

I have made my decision.
Kokomo Injuries, shantay you stay.

Oona Mama, I do see something in you and I have done crazier things so shantay you also stay.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!