This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Fourth Runway~

Topic » ~The Fourth Runway~

3523 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
*cackles*
3523 days 7 hours ago
Mantyke
YES!!!!! the cackles begin
3523 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
*gUlps*
3523 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Aliya Neptune
Latex
Lykke Caillou
Miss Chievous
Ophelia DeepCut
Pwincess Valorie

you are all safe and may leave the stage.
3523 days 6 hours ago
Mantyke
how am i just safe?
3523 days 6 hours ago
Seduucion
did tayvie died?
3523 days 6 hours ago
zh1999
*stands nervously*
3523 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Cilantro!- Hey girl, isn't the phrase Green With Envy? Wouldn't that make more sense? I get that your scent smelling like nothing was a read to Potato but wouldn't you want your perfume to smell like something? Your avatar was scary girl and not the good kind of scary.

Giraffez!- Your perfume bottle was everything I love it! I even like your look, it was very I don't give a fuck I look hot in my yellow dress. Also Blood flowers <3

Odyssey!- Your concept for your perfume didn't really wow me. It felt a bit boring. It's just wow it makes men want us and nothing else. Your look was OK but it wasn't enough to save you from the bottom.

Oona!- White Privilege is something that I need in my perfume repertoire. You were funny and very in depth. I can totally see old women spraying this on themselves in a Macy's while laughing about their last KKK meeting. Your look was OK, it could have been funnier or more shocking.

Potato!- Your concept went with your drag character and I really liked that. Your look was serving Africa realness! You were funny and made me wet!

Diane!- No Show!
3523 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Potato Famine, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3523 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Giraffez Doris Buckel, you are safe you may leave the stage.
3523 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Oona Mama congratulations! I will be wearing your perfume and you'll get publicity for Ann Coulter wearing it while hating minorities.
3523 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Odyssey Snatched, you are safe.
3523 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
That means Cilantro & Diane De Drame you are up for elimination.

Please send me a lypsinc of call me when you're sober in a timely manner.
3523 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
I can smell the patriarchy from here!
3523 days 6 hours ago
zh1999
*sighs for relief*
3523 days 6 hours ago
Mantyke
i cant at some of these that got a High xD most of them looked like crap

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!