This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #2

Topic » Elimination Panel #2

2419 days 9 hours ago
Libanz00
Takes place at 6 EST.
Good luck girls.
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Welcome to the panel ladies. This week the challenge was to base your photo off the 3 words you used in your application. Some of you were understandable and imaginative whilst some of you left us confused and unsatisfied.

So who gets best photo?
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Marilyn (Jazmyn)! Congratulations, your photo scored a whopping 35/40 this week and you left all of the judges impressed. Well done, you're still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model!
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Runner up for best photo with a score of 34.5 is
Kasia (k4r4k)! 2nd place again, well done. You have impressed us again. Keep. It. Up.
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 3rd place with a score of 33.5 is
Kendall (Jameslu)! Congratulations you have got 3rd place again! You're still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model!
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
In 4th place with a score of 32.5 is
Laura (Matedog1209)! Congratulations, the judges thought your photo was high fashion.
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Rounding off the top 5 with a score of 31.5 is
Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz)! You really stepped it up this week girl, well done!
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
In 6th place with a score of 31 is
Isabelle (Maicolx3)! You're still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model!
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
In 7th place with a score of 28 is
Justine (MIchelle990)! You really come out of your shell this week and moved out from the bottom. Well done!
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 8th place with a score of 25.5 is
Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks)! You need to step it up girl but you are still in the running so good job!
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
In 9th place with a score of 21 is
Karen (CalebDaBoss)! Not far from the bottom!
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Escaping the bottom 3 with a score of 17 is
Carson (Carsonl)! Last challenge you were strong and this one was just very amateur. Raise the bar girl!
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Could Corinne (Tommy123), Aria (aria_grande) & Kelly (Garrett_Auckland) please step forward.

So who escapes the bottom 2?
Corinne (Tommy123)! To get scored 29 from last week to getting a miserly 14 this week is highly disappointing. BRING IT NEXT WEEK!
2419 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Could Aria (aria_grande) and Kelly (Garrett_Auckland) please step forward.

Aria: You have landed in the bottom 2 again. Your photo literally looked like it came from a slutty magazine from Southern California like it just doesn't scream high fashion in anyway shape or form.

Kelly: BITCH WHERE IS YOUR DAMN PHOTO. Well I mean you scored 0 this week.

Aria, you scored 7 this week. But, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. If you land in the bottom next week then you WILL DEFINITELY go home. I need you to step it up massively. You're still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model!

Kelly, you may now leave the stage.
2419 days 6 hours ago
Libanz00
-----------------LIBANZ----------------------
Corinne (Tommy123) - Girl are you serious? First off your words are extremely basic and you were not gonna get anything amazing. Nice, funny, hot sounds just like any cliche girl in their 20’s like it doesn’t scream model to me. The photo is probably the best you could of done with the photos but the picture is extremely amateur and just screams teen beginner. (2)

Kasia (k4r4k) - YES! Last week you impressed me and here you are again with a stunning photo. This is very editorial and quirky. It definitely matches your words and your words are definitely a little out of the box especially vivacious. I love the outfit and what I can see of the face. Well done! (9)

Karen (CalebDaBoss) - I feel like this is very basic, I think you are stunning and have a beautiful face but that is the only thing about this I like, it’s very stripped down and simple which sometimes works but in this case for me it doesn’t sorry. (3.5)

Justine (MIchelle990) - Even though this isn’t exactly legendary this is definitely a step up from last week.  I really like the hat I feel it’s quite high fashion and out of the box. It’s sort of middle of the pack this week for me. (6)

Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz) - You have definitely improved from last week. I feel this shot is definitely bold and the background adds to the creativeness. The outfit is very simple but it doesn’t really need to be over the top because you are selling it. Well done! (8.5)

Aria (aria_grande) - …… I’m sorry but what is this? This is probably the most amateur photo I have seen throughout this season AND last season. You better praise the lord that Kelly is got a 0 for not posting because you would've definitely been going home. Step. It. Up. (1)

Laura (Matedog1209) - I am so happy, you have delivered again. I like how this looks fierce and sassy like don’t mess with me. You are definitely stunning. Good job girl! (8)

Marilyn (Jazmyn) - This is definitely my favourite photo this week! It actually gives me a vogue vibe with a vintage 60’s twist and I am in LOVE with it! I like how you are revealing some of your body but just the right amount to say this is still classy. Well done! (10)

Isabelle (Maicolx3) - I don’t know how to feel about this. I don’t really like the photos where you can only see a certain part of your body. However, from what I can see you are very fierce and strong. You have a stunning face and upper body posture I just wish I could see more. Decent job. (7)

Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks) - To me this doesn’t scream fierce and boss, this screams vulnerability, I do like the photo and I love the outfit I think it’s very classy. The outfit itself is very fierce and passionate but your face is definitely saying something different so I am kind of confused. It’s middle of the road for you this week. (5)

Carson (Carsonl) - This is giving me basic girl on a night out realness which isn’t exactly a good thing. This is very catalog instead of high fashion. It definitely matches your words but with cute and unique you could’ve gone anywhere and it feels like you took the safe road. (4.5)

Kendall (Jameslu) - This is definitely a different side of you from last week. In this one it looks like you are using your body to your advantage more which is a good thing. I think the outfit is definitely unique and strong. Do I think it’s unique enough to be called rare? Not really but good job. (8.5)
2419 days 6 hours ago
Libanz00
------------------ARIA------------------------
Corinne - Nothing about this is special at all really. It seems very catalog and teen-oriented. I would have liked to see something more edgy and high fashion. Also, your words were not that original or unique, but I feel like your photo does incorporate them well, despite the photograph being underwhelming. I'm going to give you a 5.

Kasia - It's cute! I feel like it reflects the three words you chose well. You wear the accessories well Good job! I'm going to give you an 8.

Karen - "Grey" was an interesting choice for a word. Honestly, if you chose a colorful shot that had a dull or grim pose I would have commended you for taking a risk and choosing an alternative meaning for "grey". It's a decent shot, the clothes and shoes are all covered up though. I'm going to give you a 6. This does not seem very special to me.

Justine - This is great! I feel like the pose is very quirky, and the outfit is definitely high fashion. Good job! Keep up providing shots like this and you will do very well. I'm going to give you an 8.

Karly-Ann - I consider the shot to be bold. It's not the most inspiring shot, but you are selling the outfit and the lipstick very, very well. I also think your hair looks great. I'm going to give you an 8.

Aria - This is NOT a good photograph. It is not high fashion at all and does not describe nearly any of your words. Please provide some high fashion shots if you want to move on in this competition. I'm going to give you a 3.

Laura - You don't seem very ditzy here to me, you seem very confident in yourself! I really like the shot. I think you did a good job. I'm going to give you a 7.

Marilyn - Wow, this blew me away. I feel like you incorporated all of your words very well into one shot. Her blank stare and pout really elevate the shot. Fantastic job. I'm going to give you a 10.

Isabelle - You seem like a bad girl that nobody wants to mess with. The photograph is definitely fierce, edgy, and confident. Great job. I'm going to give you a 9.

Andrea - I really, really like the shot. It has great movement and I can see some emotion in your face. Good job. I'm going to give you an 8.

Carson - This is not high fashion at all, very Tumblr catalog-y. You wear your fashion well but it doesn't seem too appropriate for a high fashion modeling competition. I'm going to give you a 5.

Kylie - The fashion is very unique, and her bare cleavage does make the shot seem empowering and different! Great job, my one critique would be that your face does not perfectly match the energy of the garments. I'm going to give you a 9.

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!