This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #3

Topic » Elimination Panel #3

2442 days 1 hour ago
Libanz00
Takes place at 2 pm EST
2442 days ago
k4r4k
COOL!
2441 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Welcome to the panel ladies!

This week you were all challenged to give festive looks based off certain holidays and events throughout the year. Some of you shined and some of you massively let the judges down but let's see who did the best.

Best photo with a score of 37 is
Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks)! Congratulations we all loved your LGBT themed look. You are still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model!
2441 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Runner up for best photo with a score of 34.5 is
Laura (Matedog1209)! We all loved your photo. Well done!
2441 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 3rd place with a score of 33.5 is
Kasia (k4r4k)! Well done, once again you have placed in the top 3, keep it up!
2441 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 4th place with a score of 31.5 is
Isabelle (Maicolx3)! Still, not had a photo score less than 30, well done!
2441 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Rounding off the top 5 with a score of 29 is
Kendall (Jameslu)! Well done, most of us overall loved your bonfire filled photo.
2441 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
In 6th place with a score of 27.5 is
Marilyn (Jazmyn)! Definitely a massive disappointment from last week but you definitely still did a decent job.
2441 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
In 7th place and 8th place with scores of 26.5 and 23 are
Karen (CalebDaBoss) & Justine (MIchelle990)!
2441 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Just avoiding the bottom 3 with a score of 20 is
Carson (Carsonl)! Girl, you really got to step it up if you want to make it far in this competition.
2441 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Will Corinne (Tommy123), Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz) and Aria (aria_grande) please step forward.

Corinne: Your photo seemed very amateur even though you photo was very Halloween. Is the amateur modelling enough to send you home?

Karly-Ann: You are literally in pyjamas so I'm not shocked you are here. You really delivered last week so I am pretty disappointed.

Aria: 3 for 3. In the bottom again for yet another simple and amateur photo. This photo didn't even look fully human like.

So who avoids the bottom 2?
Corinne (Tommy123)! Please take the judge critiques that are given in a moment and take them into consideration for your next photo.
2441 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
NOTE: Corinne scored 16 points.

Will Aria (aria_grande) & Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz) please step forward.

Two beautiful models stand before me but I only have 1 photo in my hand, this photo represents the girl still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model.

Aria: Your entrance photo was one of my favourites and I thought you were gonna be a strong contender in this competition but you proved me wrong.

Karly-Ann: This week you dropped the bar massively and decided to go for something very catalog and amateur. Is this enough to send you home?

So who stays?
Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz) you are still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model! You may join the other girls.

Aria, I'm so sorry but you just failed to impress us 3 times in a row and this time you weren't saved.

Karly-Ann scored 11.5 and Aria scored 10.5.

Aria, please go back to the house, pack your belongings and leave the house immediately.
2441 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
--------------------------------------------LIBANZ-----------------------------------------------------
Karen (CalebDaBoss) - It definitely fits the valentine’s day theme. I like the lingerie. I think it’s a pretty decent photo. I do however feel like you had one of the easier topics to use so you could've gone anywhere with the theme. Good job overall. (7)

Kara (k4r4k) - This is one of my favourite photos of the week. This is a very high fashion look, you didn’t go for the obvious Christmas decoration themed look which I like. It’s simple with the hint of Christmas which is perfect. (9)

Laura (Matedog1209) - I love this! You took the colours of the US flag as inspiration to show us an editorial and high fashion look. Everything just fits into place for me. Well done! (9.5)

Corinne (Tommy123) - I like that you dealt with the theme pretty well and the background, but that’s about it. This look like a teen girls halloween night dressed as something slutty so I don’t really like this that much. (4)

Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks) - I am so happy with this photo. Props for not using the obvious flag and incorporating the colours into a very powerful photo. Everything fits in for me, the makeup, your facials, the posture, the dress. Perfect. (10)

Marilyn (Jazmyn) - I actually don’t mind this photo. You used the theme wisely. I just think it’s highly simple. It’s definitely better than some of the other photos though. (6)

Carson (Carsonl) - I don’t know this feels very messy to me. It’s like you’ve shoved loads of glittery stuff onto an outfit and then placed eggs in your hair to say it’s an easter look. I do like the colours though. (5)

Aria (aria_grande) - I have seen some amazing St. Patrick’s Day photos in the past and this definitely isn’t one of them. I’m so shocked that week after week of landing in the bottom 2 you can’t even step up your game and think more outside the box. This is too simple. (1)

Isabelle (Maicolx3) - I love the colours in this photo. The dress is pretty stunning and your posture is strong. I just feel like that if you didn’t say it was New Year’s Eve then I wouldn’t of known. Don’t stress though I think it’s a good photo. (7.5)

Justine (MIchelle990) - Some people might disagree with me but I actually really like this photo. I mean it’s a little cutthroat but it does very much relate to thanksgiving and you didn’t go for a happy photo you went for a more sinister one. I think this is one of my favourites. (8)

Kendall (Jameslu) - This isn’t what I imagine at a bonfire night which is why I love it! It’s so outside the box and creative. I’d be surprised if you weren’t in the top of the scoreboard this week. Well done! (9)

Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz) - I just think this is a massive let down compared to last week. Pyjamas? Really… I still think it’s better than Aria’s, at least yours doesn’t look computerized and it actually looks somewhat like a professional photoshoot. (3.5)
2441 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
----------------------------------------ARIA------------------------------------------------------
Karen - This photo is a bit too sexy to be high fashion for me. I feel like you rushed to get the photo you wanted and didn't really get a great photograph. I wish the photo was a little more couture and outside of the box. I'll give you a 6.

Kasia - The shot is very high fashion, and it's very subtly Christmas instead of cheesy with Santa hats and garland, etc. The gifts and colors are a nice Christmas touch. Good job! I'm going to give you a 9.

Laura - It's subtly Independence Day and not full on America, which I like. The shot is cute too, the clothes, your hair, and the backdrop all mesh together nicely. I'm going to give you an 8.

Corinne - This is very very XXX for me. I can barely see your clothes, and the makeup is not good enough for it to be a beauty shot. Not good. The only thing going for you is the pumpkins. I'm going to give you a 4.

Andrea - Very nice! The rainbow is very pretty, the shot is very high fashion, and I feel like you pulled out a nice shot for LGBT Pride. The confidence in your eyes translates very nice too. I'm going to give you an 8.

Marilyn - I am glad you went with red. It's very subtly Chinese New Year and I like the shot. However, there were some more special shots this week. You kept it chic nonetheless. I'm going to give you a 7.

Carson - I feel like this would have been better as a beauty shot. I can barely see your clothes and the head is too much at a profile for me to appreciate your makeup. The eggs in the hair and the color scheme are the highlights of the shot this week, but neither of those things are really magnificent. I'm going to give you a 5.

Aria - This dress doesn't even look real. Second of all, this is VERY catalog and not high fashion at all. Any girl in the mall can do this. You need to do better and look through high fashion magazines more to see what you should be doing. I'm going to give you a 3.

Isabelle - The shot is very pretty and high fashion, you look like a human firework. So gorgeous. The colors are all very explosive and glamorous too. I'm going to give you a 9.

Justine - I was not happy with this at first glance, but I feel like it's not THAT bad. My eyes went directly to you and it kind of shows a darker side to Thanksgiving. It's really not high fashion but you weren't the worst performer this week. I'm going to give you a 6.

Kendall - Wow. This is some bonfire night. I'm not really too pleased with this shot, I was expecting something a little more commercial. I don't even know why this shot exists. You look superimposed onto the wildfire and you look dreary as hell. I'm going to give you a 7.

Karly-Ann - Yikes. This is on par with Aria's shot. It's a very catalog shot. If you're stuck with the given theme, you do not have to go so literal. Look at Isabelle's and Marilyn's shots, it's not explicitly that holiday but it's still high fashion and subtly hugged the theme by using components of the holiday. I'm going to give you a 3, but I hope you stay, because I know you can deliver better than this.
2441 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
-----------------------------------ASHLEY---------------------------------------------
Caleb - it looks a little amateurish & predictable but it's cute (6.5)
K4r4k - very editorial & it looks really authentic, great job! (8.5)
Matedog - I love this picture! Love the representation of colors (9)
Tommy - this is hideous! (3)
Scooby - beautiful! Great job, I'm really impressed... this looks amazing (10)
Jazmyn - I wish her face was stronger but the theme was spot on (8.5)
Carson - very basic, not impressed could be more done .. (6)
Aria - this is really bad modeling, looks like it's taken form a website (4.5)
Maicol - not very impressed, I don't think this representation worked for me... (7)
Michelle - it's very old fashion & looks a bit ugly (5)
James - a bit predictable and boring (7)
Rnay - this is just horrible (2)
2441 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
---------------------------CRUSH---------------------------------------
Caleb- I can see Valentine day in this photo. I love how it's a super fun and cute shot. It's not serious. I love your smile. I love your long legs. You look sexy but you also you look classy. Your body looks amazing!! 7

Kara- Wow, such a high fashion shot! I love your outfit! I think you do look a little dread in the eyes. I think Christmas is about cheer and happiness and you look sad. I do adore this shot though. Everything is on point. 7

Mate- I love how it's not a direct Fourth of July photo. You think outside the box and I like it. You look good in this photo, I love your outfit, your pose, I love the smile you're giving the camera. Overall good job! 8

Tommy- I'm not the biggest fan of this shot honestly. It looks very amature, it's really basic to me and nothing stands out. I think you could have done so much better. You could have thought out of the box. 5

Scobby- Wow girl this is Fierce from head to toe. I love the message you're portraying. This dress is beautiful and you are sure rocking it. I'm loving your face in this shot! It's a very high fashion shot. 9

Jaz- wow girl you look gorgeous in this shot. I wish we could see more of your body. I'm not the biggest fan of your pose, it does look a little boring. I feel like you could have done more as well with this theme. 6

Car- I'm loving your hair and your dress. This is really boring, and nothing else about this shot is a wow factor. You look really bored and that you didn't try that hard. This shot is so simple and plain. 4

Aria- I'm sorry I'm surprised you're still here. I adore you girl but each week I don't see an improvement. This photo looks very cheap and amature. Nothing about this shot is appealing /: I feel like this looks like a party city photoshoot. You need to step it all the way up ifnyou survive. 2

Mai- You look like a goddess. I love how you also didn't give us a direct shot of New Year's Eve, and you though outside the box. I love this shot. You look very high fashion and you're editorial looks great. 8

Michelle- I'm indifferent with this photo, it's not the best but it's not the worst. You look like you don't know what you're about to do with the gun in this shot. It's a little boring and very basic. 4

James- ooo bonfire night gone wrong? If so I'm living for it. I love the dress, and I love how strong your face is in the shot. I do wish I could have seen a little more of your body, the pose is a little boring. 6

Rnay- oh no, this is not the best you could do. This shot isn't bad but I don't like it. It looks like a Macy catalog ad. Your pose is boring, and this photo is very forgettable. There is no wow factors at all. 3

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!