This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3: Live Stage Results Show

Topic » Week 3: Live Stage Results..

2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14

MICHELLE WILLIAMS:

"Welcome to the week three results show for the live voices!"

Thanks to MAX for opening up the show! Max is stepping in for Rajiv Dhall this week as a coach! Also, legend ANNIE LENNOX is stepping in for Lady Gaga this week!

Tonight, FOUR voices will be in danger of being eliminated tonight!

But before we get this week's rankings, give a warm welcome to this season's non-live coaches who will be scoring the live voices!

Carrie Underwood!
Max!
Jessica Sanchez!
Bruno Mars!
Camila Cabello!
Danny O'Donoghue!
Annie Lennox!

This season the non-live coaches will be scoring the performances, which will collectively result in a final total.

*Note: All coaches who submit scores are required to give feedback. If no feedback is given, their scores will not be included*

In addition, there are some rules in play this season!

1. Coaches each have ONE save this season that can be used following an elimination to push their eliminated voice forward into the next week. However, once their save is used, it is gone for good!

2. Voices will NOT know their scores until the end of the season when the winner is crowned! They will only be able to view the leaderboard.

And with that, it's now time to see what the non-live coaches thought of last night performances!
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JEFFERY AUSTIN:::::

CARRIE:
You have to be one of our strongest male vocalists this season. I loved the song choice and you sounded strong throughout the song.

JESSICA:
I love this song a lot and you sang it great like always you continue to impress me with every performance because you sing with emotion keep it up and you could definitely take this competition

SAM:
This is my favorite performance of you so far, you took a lot of what you did and you simplified it and added a song that match your vocal tone and range. You made the song your own and it was an amazing performance to watch. I would say be cautious of the runs you do because it took away of the performance however it still was pretty good and you should be proud of this performance.

CAMILA:
Your voice is so brilliant and honestly i want you to keep progressing, Your doing so well and you should be proud of yourself

DANNY:
A good vocal, you really put so much power into your voice and that's what I love about you! I think you have so much room to grow and develop in this competition and it's exciting to see! I think you could give us a little more conviction of emotion next week, but a really solid performance.
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JENNIFER HUDSON:::::

CARRIE:
This was a beautiful tribute to the one and only Prince. You did him justice and I believe secured yourself a spot in the Top 16.

JESSICA:
Wow another great tribute this time to prince amazing job your vocals are always amazing you will definitely go far you continue to impress well done

SAM:
I have a feeling you did what Twenty One Pilots did in the week 1 performance and focused on keeping the crowd entertained then the actual performance and vocal quality itself. The first part you were way too quiet on a lot of the words which made you not cut it off and left an awkward stop on the notes. Also in a lot of the note you made the terrible sounding vowel sounds that sounded clunky and just wrong, while you could have gone for a more mature and clean sound with the vowels. At the ending you were all tuckered out from trying to keep the energy high that you didn't have enough energy to finish out strong, overall not your best performance for this song, and I hope you focus more on the performance next time and not just the crowd because your score will improve for me.

CAMILA:
The cover of Purple Rain, By Prince,  Honestly, Your voice didnt suit this amazing song and i wasnt that impressed, Some parts were too pitchy and not in a good way

DANNY:
"*stands and claps*
This was a glorious performance! You really sold it to us! It's such a big song, but you really delivered with it! A great vocal and for me a near perfect performance! I was really feeling this towards the end. Well done! "
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::ARIANA GRANDE:::::

CARRIE:
I love that you took on the one and only Whitney Houston! You rocked the look and killed the performance!

JESSICA:
Wow great tribute to Whitney Houston loved that you sang her biggest hits and your voice is always amazing and you are the most dynamic singer in this competition

SAM:
Okay I'm going to challenge you, and I want you to strip back everything and I just want to hear your voice, no loud instruments, no backing vocals, just your vocals and maybe a guitar or piano because right now this performance was a bit to much in my opinion, I think had you removed some of the instruments I could actually hear your voice clearly and understand what you were saying however due to the nature of the performance I think you were too caught up in having fun then actually showing us what you can do. Please try something different because right now it isn't looking well for you if you keep this up in the future. On the bright side though I did like you trying to make the song your own and your energy level so all is not lost.

CAMILA:
Ariana, Honestly your voice is so beautiful and this Greatest hits by the legend Whitney Huston is brilliant and Whitney would be proud, Well done for covering them songs and i loved this so much

DANNY:
You have a great voice Ariana, there's no denying that! I personally think that you have had better past performances, but this was good! Well done!
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WÉ MCDONALD:::::

CARRIE:
From start to finish, I think you sounded great. However, I wasn't too big of a fan of the song choice. I don't think it fully suited your ability.

JESSICA:
Love this song a lot and you sang it really well when you went for that high note it sounded a big off like you were running out of breath but overall great job

SAM:
Okay at the beginning of the performance you had issues getting to some of those notes and it really was a struggle for you in this whole performance, you would always go too flat on a lot of the notes and it didn't sound right. I get you were trying to make the song your own but please make sure you hit the right notes because it sounds off when you don't 100% nail them. Another issue I spotted was you running out of breathe, you would cut some notes short and move on to another quickly which did not mesh well. You did a well enough job however it could have been a lot stronger.

CAMILA:
You have WON me this week, Im impressed and i hope you keep up with the good work, Your voice is amazing and so strong, Well done

DANNY:
I feel like you're growing every single show! You just get better and better. don't get me wrong, there were moments in this performance I was left feeling a little underwhelmed, but you kept bringing it back! Well done!
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::TEGAN AND SARA:::::

CARRIE:
There's something I like about this performance, but I can't put my finger on it. It was unique sounding and not bad overall.

JESSICA:
Another great performance you really sang this song and I actually liked this song and your voices are just so pure well done keep it up

SAM:
This was a very safe performance and it was honestly really boring to me, I think it was just because of the repetition that had a play and you not trying to change it up a bit each go around of the chorus. Also I keep harking on this (I would hark on last week as well) but I need to see more Sara it's beginning to become the Tegan show and not the Tegan and Sara show and I think we just need to see more Sara. Frankly this was just very forgettable I just want you to improve and try to take on the critiques because I know you have what it takes it just gets boring seeing the almost same type of thing each time ya know?

CAMILA:
Better then last week by Far, Well done, Your voices dont harmonise that great but it still works because it's Unique

DANNY:
This was really good, I thought this was really chilled and it was nice because we really got to hear your vocals, this was a good week for you.
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::MATT ANDERSEN:::::

CARRIE:
So simple, but yet so powerful. You sounded strong and really seemed to feel the song.

JESSICA:
This was of the weakest performances once again i just don't really the song choices and your Voice is but with so many talent this season you just fall to the bottom because you don't stand out in my opinion sorry

SAM:
This was actually pretty good and I enjoyed listening to it there are some issues I like to address however, first I think in the beginning you tried to do a run on every note which did not sound well and sit right with me, I enjoyed your voice natural on those notes you don't need to run on every note possible ya know? Also you had several pitch issues I feel like in the song when you got to the high notes, I would suggest thinking them in your head and then singing then and not trying to wing it because it will make these easier on finding those notes, but I loved your falsetto and energy and just your smooth feeling in your voice when you go note to note. It was perfect but it was really good in my opinion.

CAMILA:
Your voice reminds me of Rag n Bone man and honestly its great, i love your voice, Keep up the good work

DANNY:
"**standing ovation**

Matt, that was incredible! I absolutely loved it! I love your voice, I love your tone and you put on one of the best vocal performances I have seen this entire season! Absolutely stunning! The best performance of this season by far. Good job! "
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::CHRIS BLUE:::::

CARRIE:
For me, this song fit your style and sound the best so far this season. You had fun and sounded amazing!

JESSICA:
loved this performance from you and great song choice I think you gave a strong performance again because it's a tough song to sing but you sang it to perfection some parts could of been better but overall great job

SAM:
Wow this performance was really amazing, you brought everything I could ask for which is one the best thing you could do in this performance, however I do have technical stand points I like to caution you about. First up I have to warn you about some of the high notes and forcing them because it caused your voice to crack a couple of times which could be bad for your voice. Next I would say be careful about the dancing because you need to control your voice and with you jumping around it could get into risky business with your voice, and cause you to get out of breathe. Overall a great job just watch out for the technical stuff and keep it up!

CAMILA:
DAMN, Your voice is absolutely amazing and brilliant and i love your vocals, This was another top performance, Keep up the good work

DANNY:
I'm not going to lie, at first I wasn't a fan, but then you really got into it and I was actually feeling it! You were doing such an amazing job at controlling that incredible voice you have! I think there is room for improvement in terms of diversity throughout the entirety of the competition. But, Well done!
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::HALSEY:::::

CARRIE:
For some reason, this performance has fully awaken me to the fact that you are here. You sounded so good and it was a performance that has me completely fixated on your talent.

JESSICA:
I didn't like this performance at all it was very repetitive and you hardly sang I think you could be in danger because it didn't really show off anything sorry

SAM:
Halsey what are you literally doing? Last week you had one of the best performances in my opinion and then you give me this, like I'm not disappointed however this performance needed more, more singing to be exact, you sounded fine and I enjoyed watching you and you did find the right balance of the backing vocals to your vocals to the music however it needs more. It's not okay for the backing music to have more time than the actual voice itself. I think had you extended the song I would have given you a higher score but right now I'm left sad you didn't do more.

CAMILA:
Love your voice and you keep impressing me, And tonight was where you struck me, It was beautiful and Amazing and Honestly your another one that should go far in this competition

DANNY:
This was very different! Even by your standards! I thought the first half was great, but then it started to lose it's way a little and I got a little bit bored. A strong musical presence and good vocals, but overall it started to lose it in my opinion.
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::LAUREN DUSKI:::::

CARRIE:
This is more in your wheel-house and I felt you sounded beautiful. You seemed to make a more emotional connection to the lyrics this time around.

JESSICA:
You are a great singer and you can really sing I liked the song choice I felt some parts did fall alittle flat but overall you are still a front runner in my opinion

SAM:
These past two weeks you have been doing very safe performances and I don't necessarily dislike it I just find it extremely boring and I want you the push yourself and go outside your comfort zone like you did in your first live show performance. I could barely hear your voice over the backing music and you were also so quiet. I don't feel like your energy level wasn't there either so I'm going to have to mark you down on that, you have a beautiful voice please show it to us more and don't rely on the music since it's way overpowering.

CAMILA:
Nice beautiful voice, Honestly it was a little weak but i did still love it, Well done Lauren

DANNY:
For me, you have just entered this competition. That was really good, and I think from this moment I'm going to be looking out more for you now that I know you are capable of this. Before this moment, the others overshadowed you, but now you are standing out in front. Well done!
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::PALOMA FAITH:::::

CARRIE:
I loved this as it allowed me to focus purely on your vocals, which sounded beautiful by the way. Nice performance overall.

JESSICA:
You are so unique and your voice is great I just wish you could put more life when you sing in a performance because it does come out karaoke some times

SAM:
Okay so this performance was nice and shows a different side of things, however my issues about it was during your first go around at the chorus was very how you say pitchy, but you quickly fixed it and it went smoothly until the background singers got in the way and one of them I think were pitchy ruining that harmony I think you had going and it just sounded way off, I feel like you should ditch the background singers because you don't need them in this performance and just sing it with just the piano because it was beautiful. Overall though solid job.

CAMILA:
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, This was your best performance by Far well done

DANNY:
Incredible! Paloma, I said this last week - you're one of my favourite artists left in this competition and your voice is absolutely stunning! You have such a diverse and unique voice! I love every moment when you perform and I honestly never want you to stop! This competition deserves a voice like you! Well done!
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::REBA:::::

CARRIE:
Sass, class and straight up badass! This song is so good and you sounded perfect performing it. Country music tells a story and there is no better storyteller than you.

JESSICA:
Surprising this performance were good from you because I haven't been the biggest fan of you but you slowly are getting me back keep it up and you could be the underdog

SAM:
This was very good however I feel like that's all it was, good, See I think you had breathing issues because you would drop a lot of notes to take a breathe and it sounded weird. I think long breathes are better than short spastic breathes because you get more notes out of them and you aren't running out of breathe as often. Now the performance was I wouldn't say boring but it wasn't special, like I wish you tried to do something a little bit more with your voice or energy level because it seemed like you weren't 100% percent in this performance and your mind was thinking of other thing. Overall solid attempt but I feel like you could improve on things I've mentioned above.

CAMILA:
Good performance, Vocals were on point and i really liked this song, Well done

DANNY:
I didn't enjoy this as much as I thought I would. I liked that you told a genuine story, and I love that about old school country music, but for me this wasn't great and you have been a lot better.
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::EVANESCENCE:::::

CARRIE:
I like that you went with a uptempo performance as it allowed you to show another side of you. As a whole, you sounded good and knew your audience.

JESSICA:
I think this performance were not your best I felt your vocals seemed very weak and this song didn't go anywhere in my opinion I'm sorry

SAM:
Now this wasn't good but this wasn't bad in my opinion, it was just mediocre, there are two main issues I noticed while watching this performance, the first was being you running out of breathe and dropping the notes left it right and I think is because you were moving around to much so your body is worked up too much to the point where you kept running out of breathe. The second issue was that the backing music was way too loud and I could barely understand you when you sang,  you need to take a page from P!nk's book on how to balance that because honestly I don't think you did that well. You need some major improvements but I believe in you,

CAMILA:
No, No, No, I disliked this because your vocals weren't that great, Your previous performances were way better, Honestly this was a let down, And im disappointed in you

DANNY:
Although I love your voice, you were a lot better last week! This for me just lacked conviction and although there were moments that were good, it overall wasn't great. Sorry!
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BO BURNHAM:::::

CARRIE:
You actually sounded half-way decent this go around.

JESSICA:
I'm a big fan of you because you are different and I love that about you and you have a nice voice and I look for artists who are different and I like to work with them and with you  you are always funny and love the lyrics hopefully the judges can see that

SAM:
In my opinion this wasn't terrible and I do think your voice matches country more than any other genre so that's a good plus. The thing that's bugging me is your ugly vowel sounds, I know you do it on purpose to emphasis your comedy however it just sounds ugly and I can tell why the judges get annoyed at you because of those vowel sounds. Another thing is the speaking through the performance, I don't think you should speak during the performance because it's still funny and it doesn't ruin the flow. Most of the time when you speak in a song it kinda ruins the flow. I'm just trying to help you because in my opinion you aren't terrible like these other judges are saying but you need way more improvement.

CAMILA:
Your voice is so ANNOYING, PLEASE QUIT

DANNY:
I really don't get you as a competitor in this show. I get YOU, I get what you're about, but in a sea of artists like the ones in this competition, I don't get it. It's really hard to critique an act like you, I mean it's better I guess.
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::GLORIA JESSICA:::::

CARRIE:
There were some pitch issues throughout the performance, but you did decent overall. The song choice was a step up from last week.

JESSICA:
I think this was a good performance not great wish you choose a different song your voice is sTill great but you lost me in the middle of the song

SAM:
I feel like this was okay, I don't think it was anything special like I could easily forget it. Thing is this was very safe for you so I was kinda just bored and by the time you did try to spice it up I was just meh. You definitely had some pitch issues in your voice since I could hear them throughout the whole performance, I think it was due to nerves which I think you shouldnt let nerves get the best of you because you need to get used to it in a competition like this. I know you tried to do some runs on a lot of the notes which I don't think would be right on some of the notes so you also need to control them. I think you need to try to step it up and go outside your comfort zone because you have been doing it safe these past few rounds and in my opinion safe won't cut it pretty soon.

CAMILA:
i liked this, it was average but it was nice, Keep up the good work

DANNY:
You have such a nice tone to your voice and it's really nice to hear. You're bringing us something new, something different and I am all about that! Good job!
2434 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::LITTLE MIX:::::

CARRIE:
I love seeing you girls in sync and during the chorus you sounded great. Individually I think you each sounded solid, but could use some work.

JESSICA:
This just be one of your best performances to date because I like this song you sang and I hope  You stick to this performances because your guys are definitely better with upbeat performances

SAM:
It seems like you are taking my critiques into thought (even though I didn't give you any week 2) and you are improving so much which each performance. I'm glad you found a balance between solo artists and the group dynamic however I feel like there needs a little bit more in this performance. It's really good don't get me wrong however the chorus needed flair because on the 4th time you repeated it I got bored and wanted something new, I could tell that's what you were trying to do with the girl doing runs during the last bit but I think the challenge is finding a song you can make your own but not have repetition that gets boring after the 4th time.

CAMILA:
You girls brought energy and i loved this performance, You girls are amazing, Keep up the great work, and Your honestly an amazing girl band, Good job

DANNY:
A great performance, I thought some moments were quite pitchy, but overall a good job done!

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!