This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dining Room

Topic » Dining Room

3555 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kbTNu4fXYaQ/UM_s_Dg-EhI/AAAAAAAAAoQ/HwNLFWd6GyY/s1600/Large-Dining-Room-Ideas-with-Glass-Table-and-White-Chairs.jpg

This is where all the Stuck in the Middle ceremonies will take place. (The Top saving people) and also where you will eat.
3553 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Welcome to the first Stuck in the Middle ceremony!

Our winners this week are

Carly
Me
Eddie
Rick
JB
JT
Iris

Now each of you must pm me a list of 1 to 9 of the losers this week. 1 being who you want to save the most and 9 being the least

Bboy
Bobby
Carson
Eric
Geo
Ming-Hua
Patrick
Steven
Tim

If you do not save someone it will random.org and you will get a strike.

You 9 potential bottom feeders you can plead your case on why to be saved if wanted.

Also please send confessionals! I like reading them :3
3553 days 19 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Well, I was out all day so I really didn't have a chance to compete. As well, I was close to being on the top in the first challenge, so I think I deserve to be here.
3553 days 19 hours ago
Fordee09
*Ahem*

At about 7-ish, I started re-watching Big Brother 8. I had stayed out all night before, so I was pretty damn tired and I ended up going to sleep during Jen's HOH win. I slept for a good bit, and it was a good sleep-...

But, anyway. I didn't get a chance to compete in today's challenge. And, I'd really like for ya'll to give me another chance to prove myself in this game. The challenge seemed like it was really fun, so, I really want to stay in and see if I can try it myself.

Thanks for listening, and I look forward to seeing the results. If I'm voted out or not, at least I got this far, and that is definitely something since so many applied for this game!
3553 days 19 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I am Eric btw ;)
3553 days 18 hours ago
insertnamehere3
What's the deadline for this?
3553 days 18 hours ago
Wonderdog
Well, I think that you should save me, because I at least showed up to the challenge unlike some others. I am an active player who could be one of your allies if you choose to keep me. No one likes an inactive game. At the end of the day, I know that you will do what is best for your game and I respect that. Thank you for reading my plea, for those on top, congratulations on winning the challenges and good luck to the other people on the bottom with me.
3553 days 18 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Hello my name is Geo for the people who don't know me I think you guys should save me because tbh I'm not a real threat because when it comes down to it you want to keep the weakest players now I'm not saying that I'm not gonna try to win but honest the truth is I've never have been good at these types of games all I want is just to get 5th place please keep me until then thanks *twerks*
3553 days 18 hours ago
CarsonWorld
I was in the car coming home from New Jersey today not to be making excuses but I think that I'm not a threat here because I'm not the best at competitions. Also, I will make any alliances because I'm a desperate bottom feeder. I am also one of the people who even posted to get your vote to stay so I think its only fair you did the same.
3553 days 18 hours ago
bboyRobert
I hope for someone to save me because i was busy and couldn't get the chance to compete and i would like to prove myself again on why i should be here.
3553 days 9 hours ago
KickAss93
I'm sorry,I've been shopping ALL DAY the last WEEK.It sucks.Please save me!
3553 days 5 hours ago
bklimas
I competed for a bit, but was too slow.
3553 days 3 hours ago
bklimas
I was also watching a friends race, so I was on and off during it.
3553 days ago
Wonderdog
When do we find out the results?
3553 days ago
HighNoon
Alright house guests everyone on top has made their decision.

*brings a rectangular box with the base of 7 plastic arrows sticking out*

Carly has first pick.

"Eric you are safe."

Next up is Me.

"Patrick you are safe."

Third is Eddie.

"I save Steven."

Rick is the fourth pick.

"Ming-Hua you are safe."

Next is JB.

"Tim."

Sixth pick is JT.

"I save Bobby."

Iris has the final pick.

*Iris pulls out the final arrow*

"I save Carson."

That means Bboy & Geo are on the bottom this week.

Now everyone please head to the living room for the elimination rules.
3553 days ago
Wonderdog
Thanks JB! :)

open group

BRAWL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!