This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3553 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
3551 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
The bottom-feeders are Bboy and Geo. You two may state your case to the 7 in the middle why you should continue on in the house.

Bobby
Carson
Eric
Ming-Hua
Patrick
Steven
Tim

their fate rests in your hands. You must pm me which one of them you eliminate as well as why and a goodbye message for each nominee incase they are eliminated. They will be shown to the eliminated house guest when the get interviewed at the front of the house.

If you fail to vote it will be random.org and you will get a strike.

Also the people on top you may send goodbye messages to the nominees if you would like.

You have 24 hours to vote.
3551 days 6 hours ago
bboyRobert
Please pick me to stay. i have yet to prove myself but I'm ready! Help me out and ill help you out. thanks houseguests and please vote too keep me.
3550 days 19 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Aww this sucks  I just really want to do go for once in a group game please vote for me to stay please
3550 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
It's Day 4 inside the Stuck in the Middle house and the votes are in.

Bboy or Geo will be the first person eliminated. Let's give the news to the houseguests.

The person who is eliminated will only have a few minutes to say goodbye and walk out the front door.

First Carson did not vote and will be getting an inactivity strike.

In a 4-3 vote.
Geo, you have been eliminated from the Stuck in the Middle house.
3550 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Now someone would be getting something special from a twist but it pays to be active, remember that ;) I will be posting a non-live challenge in a 20-30 minutes.
3550 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
bye geo :(
3550 days 7 hours ago
bboyRobert
Thanks for the 4 who decided too keep me :)
3550 days 7 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
*hugs geo* bye *hugs bboy* congratz
3550 days 6 hours ago
Wonderdog
Bye Geo :(
3550 days 5 hours ago
KickAss93
Goodbye Geo :(
3550 days 4 hours ago
Fordee09
Bye Geo! :|
3549 days 12 hours ago
insertnamehere3
So, when is the next challenge?
3549 days 11 hours ago
Wonderdog
At 6pm EST today
3548 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
The bottom-feeders are Eddie and Ming-Hua. You two may state your case to the 6 in the middle why you should continue on in the house.

Bboy
Bobby
Carson
JB
Patrick
Steven

their fate rests in your hands. You must pm me which one of them you eliminate as well as why and a goodbye message for each nominee incase they are eliminated. They will be shown to the eliminated house guest when the get interviewed at the front of the house.

If you fail to vote it will be random.org and you will get a strike.

Also the people on top you may send goodbye messages to the nominees if you would like BUT the people on top do not vote.

You have 24 hours to vote.
3548 days 6 hours ago
insertnamehere3
I have a very simple case to make. I have at least tried to show up for the competitions, opposed to my opponent. I try to participate in discussions, opposed to my opponent. And, I actually want to be here, seemingly unlike my opponent. I really have barely talked to anyone this entire game. If anyone wants to PM me, and talk about whatever, regardless of whether it's connected to the game, feel free.  I'm willing to help anyone.

open group

BRAWL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!