This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Reunion

Topic » The Reunion

3491 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Hello! Bboy and Carly are the final 2 housemates remaining. This is where the final 2 will make their opening speeches and where the jury can ask questions and then vote on who they think deserves to win Stuck in the Middle 2.

Also the pre-jury can comment here as well if they wish.
3491 days 13 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
No one vote Bboy. He has no loyalty, and floated through the whole game behind me.
3491 days 13 hours ago
KickAss93
I already know my vote.

Hell no,I'm NEVER voting bboy.
3491 days 13 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Thank you :) Someone with class.
3491 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
We'll I would just like to say I have played actively throughout the season AND have been on top many times. I worked hard to be here. I do think it's unfair that I didn't even get a chance to submit an answer for the last challenge. Thanks for taking bboy, but if you think I'm easier to beat then you're delusional. But I wish you much luck.

Thank you to everyone who votes for me :) <3
3491 days 13 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Ikr! Bboy is delusional lol. People hate me much more than you cause I got them evicted XD
3491 days 12 hours ago
insertnamehere3
Why the fuck would anyone vote Bboy?
3491 days 12 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
^
3491 days 12 hours ago
bboyRobert
Honestly, I personally thought it would be harder to beat eric at the end than carly. That's the only reason I took Carly. If you guys want to vote for me that's fine, if not that is fine to. I don't take things personally in this game so win or lose I wont hold a grudge against anyone.

We can all agree Eric would of won this game hands down regardless of who he was with in the final 2. I guess everyone takes thing personally so I know what to do next time I play another game like this.

Like Carly I was also active & I also won comps to; I didn't float when I intently threw every comp so that I could get to the end easier, knowing I can win competitions. That is NOT  a floater, that is strategy.

Do what you guys want, what ever you think & vote on how you want to but I don't hold things personally so if I lose I wont be mad.
3491 days 12 hours ago
Realchance
You both are shits you know that actual shits. In all honesty neither of you deserve the win. You both repulse me and make me want to vomit. Lets be serious here. BBoy has no blood on his hands and neither does Carly. You both let Eric do all the work. Thats a bitch move lets be serious here. If I were you two I would be ashamed that I screwed the truly deserving winner out of what is rightfully there's. So with this being said I wanna hear both of YOUR BIGGEST GAME MOVES NOT INVOLVING ERIC.
3491 days 12 hours ago
bboyRobert
I believe I do have blood on my hands, not as much but I do. I think my biggest game move was convincing my duo partner Eddie to work with me and another duo so that we wouldn't be put in the bottom together. we never actually worked with another duo (as far as i know) but me & eddie were aligned so that he wouldn't target me to try & get me out quickly.

i guess my strategy from day 1 was also a big game move. my strategy was to throw every competition, convince people to keep me & i will vote their way, & when it came down to the end start winning so that I could have some wins under my belt to not be a complete "floater".

as you can see, most of the jury hate me so i believe i do have some blood on my hands. carly has none.
3491 days 12 hours ago
bboyRobert
I mean, if you guys wanted Eric to win so badly why didn't you guys all just drop out and stop playing? I find it hard to believe anyone would just throw away their own game just to let someone else win. Yes, Eric deserved to win this game hands down, we all know that. Which is why I couldn't bring him if I want a CHANCE to win. Carly and I are the final 2 so whoever you believe should win between us 2 should win the game.
3491 days 11 hours ago
bboyRobert
The only ones on jury who should (i hope not) be mad at me are Eddie, Patrick & I guess Eric now but he said nothing was personal & no hard feelings (I guess he lied about that). I was aligned with Eddie at the beginning and when I had a chance to vote him out I did so that we wouldnt be the last duo in the bottom (I thought he would beat me in a vote but idk how that would of turned out). Patrick saved me once and I did not return the favor simply because Eric wanted him out & I didn't want to become a next target. Eric I guess hes mad because he thinks everyone was just playing this game for him to win, but not me. I wanted to win. I did the move no one could. I don't see why I cant explain myself to the other jury members on why I deserve to win this game, I never did any of them wrong.
3491 days 9 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
And btw, the last comp you won, the only reason you won is because you were awake when the comp started, and I was asleep, so you got it sent in before me. That's not skill. And if floating was your strategy, yes, I will say it is a very good strategy to get to the end. BUT, that kind of strategy does not merit a win. Carly actually tried in comps, unlike you "throwing them". Not only for personal reasons, but for this, Carly deserves to win
3491 days 9 hours ago
bboyRobert
that is entirely up to you and i am fine with that. & yes i did try but not in all of them because that does make you a target that is why it was not my intention to win so many competitions. if someone comes in balls to the wall wanting to win every challenge, odds are their not going to win the game. its not all about winning competitions its about who played a better game & if you feel carly did then go ahead and vote fore her. if anyone feels i played a better game than carly then vote for me.
3491 days 9 hours ago
bboyRobert
my intentions were never to float all the way (it was at first but i switched up my strategy). my goal was to get close to the end then start winning as much as possible. and yeah that's how i won the last comp, you should of been up earlier then if you wanted to win. not my fault.

open group

BRAWL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!