This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH 1 (Day 1)

Topic » HOH 1 (Day 1)

3533 days 8 hours ago
BigBrother_Survivor
Tom: As I said before the game started i warned all of you that if you werent here for the premire you would be "HANGING AROUND" well thats what all you will be doing that arent here for the premire night the houseguest who are here have a greater chance than the ones who couldnt make it.

FIRST HOH CHALLENGE WHICH IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARENT HERE FOR PREMIER EVENT!

Tom : Hello everyone and welcome to the first HoH competition of the summer. It is called "Hanging Hot Dog" and this is how it will work. You must hang onto your sausage with your partner for as long as you can. The person who hangs on for the longest time will be the first HoH.

How this will be played virtually. This challenge is designed for everyone in any time zone. When you want to start you must post
"hits button to begin"
Then your challenge is live so be careful when you choose to start. Then from that time when you pushed your button every five minutes (when the post shows "5 min") you must then post
"continues hanging onto my sausage"
you will continue this process every five minutes for as long as you can. If you take too long and miss a five minute marker you time will stop and your time will be taken. At the end of the challenge the person who has posted the highest time will be the winner or should I say wiener of the HoH and will be the first Head of Household for the summer. Note you will compete as individuals however the winner's partner will be safe and then the HoH will nominate a pair for eviction. Let's play "Hanging Hot Dog".
[You have until 12:00pm AEST (8:00pm EST) to get the challenge done]

SECOND HOH WHICH IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HERE FOR THE PREMIER EVENT!

This challenge is called "Shoot and Spell for the HoH" and this is how it will work. Everyone will have 5 arrows to shoot at a target. What you hit on the target determines how many letters that you will be given to spell the largest word you can. The person who spells the longest correctly spelt word wins the Head of Household!

How this works virtually. There are 5 sections of the board- numbered 1 - 5 with 1 being the easiest to hit and 5 being the hardest. You will post which targets you are aiming for with your five arrows. If you aim for 1 you are secured a guaranteed letter. If you aim for 2 you have a 1/2 chance of getting 2 letters. If you aim for a 3 you have a 1/3 chance of getting 3 letters. If you aim for a 4 you have a 1/4 chance of getting 4 letters and finally if you aim for a 5 you have a 1/5 chance of getting 5 letters. Once you have fired all the arrows I will through random.org see which ones actually hit and how many letters you will receive. Then you will be given randomly the number of letters that you have won to make the longest word you can. The longest, correctly spelt word wins the Head of Household!

Arrow 1 : Target 1 (100% success rate, 1 letter won)
Arrow 2 : Target 3 (33% success rate, miss)
Arrow 3 : Target 3 (33% success rate, miss)
Arrow 4 : Target 3 (33% success rate, 3 letters won)
Arrow 5 : Target 5 (20 % success rate, miss)

Letters randomly awarded : HPEO
Word Spelt : HOPE (correctly spelt 4 letter word)
3533 days 8 hours ago
KickAss93
Can I start the Shoot and Spell
3533 days 8 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
YAY!
3533 days 7 hours ago
BigBrother_Survivor
Just to make it clear

Kickass
Bearclaw
Classicaz
Andie
Woodie

are the only ones who are playing Shoot and Spell

mail me your targets btw that is an example
3533 days 7 hours ago
BigBrother_Survivor
and anyone who comments under this in 5 minutes can play aswell
3533 days 7 hours ago
ryan2700
Here and would like to compete
3533 days 7 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
youre suppose to mail him your targets lol
3533 days 7 hours ago
woodyboy99
Oh ...
3533 days 7 hours ago
bearclaw1212
wait so we mail them to you?
3533 days 7 hours ago
woodyboy99
ya
3533 days 7 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
I mailed mine in!
3533 days 7 hours ago
woodyboy99
and does he mail us are letters
3533 days 7 hours ago
bearclaw1212
I mailed mine in to
3533 days 7 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Here!
3533 days 7 hours ago
BostonRob524
Hola
3533 days 7 hours ago
BigBrother_Survivor
Brady sorry but you will have to do the "Hanging Hot Dog" competition

open group

BIG BROTHER 16 (APPLICATIONS CLOSED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!