This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

episode 5: At the Drive In

Topic » episode 5: At the Drive In

2571 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Hey queens! It's time for another team challenge because 12/3 = 4

For today's challenge you will be creating your own feature film! I love this challenge for creating the international hit 'It Ain't Easy Being Green, But It's Ain't Easy Being Sonique Either'.

You will create the synopsis (NO SCRIPT omg) maybe a poster and promotional blog? That sounds nice. All three 3 films will get nominated for best picture at the Tayvie Awards, the team that wins Best Picture will be SAFE no matter what.

Again I like the free range pick ya team so here you go! 4 is max.

Movie A

Movie B

Movie C

You will have 48 hours, duh. Good luck don't fuck it up!

The lipsync song is...
2571 days 20 hours ago
Queenisha
A
2571 days 20 hours ago
mahogany
A
2571 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
movie C
2571 days 20 hours ago
HowLovely
A
2571 days 20 hours ago
Montenegro
B
2571 days 20 hours ago
andalarew_2231
C
2571 days 20 hours ago
GothicZebra
Movie 'C'
2571 days 20 hours ago
QueenMichelle
b* OOPS
2571 days 20 hours ago
rory17
Team B bc oofy <3
2571 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
C
2571 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
Stick me wherever is free
2571 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
B
2570 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
Team A -  Doo Doo OnThe Dick: Tales of Trade Gone Wrong
Poster: http://imgur.com/FCOOr5i

Synopsis: Four women out on the town share their worst sex stories in this comedic horror flick! Hear their stories as they post!

Caia Alexander: http://imgur.com/rwmFvmn
This one night I met a man named Tayvie. We were sitting up in his hotel room, boozing, and having a few laughs. And we ran out of ice so I went out to get some but I really just needed to go to the bathroom quickly and used ice as an excuse. Before I could leave he just grabs me and puts me into the spread eagle position. I was in such a star of shock, I completely blacked out, I can't remember a thing.

It wasn't until later when I was wiping the feces out of the bed  I even knew he died.
That dirty bum.
2570 days 1 hour ago
rollingderp
Straight out of WhiteGirlVille, Jessica Fields (Alexis Ahora) moves to a new school and becomes friends with what the people call the “Tumblr Emos.” The leader of the group, Lil Mizz Taco Cats (actual name being Renee Samson, played by Rory Patricks), reels her in as a new counterpart to the wrist-cutting clique. The next girl, Draya Grotty, (played by The Clitter Boxxx) is known for her affinity for the Columbine shooters and being caught doing things to their photos. She also loves Melanie Martinez! And she won’t let you forget that. Her plan is to shoot up the school while wearing a large Melanie Martinez wig. Lastly in the clique is the Trigger Master herself--I mean xirself, Katarina Delvaux (Kikijana Cecelia)! She’s triggered by past memories of herself-- I mean xirself walking into plants! But when Jessica accidentally triggers Katarina AND misgenders xir, she’s a social outcast and must find a way to make it up to the group! Draya has cemented Jessica as the first target in a shooting! Will she be stopped in time? Will Jessica become friends with them? Will Katie Manson produce good fashion? Get out the razors and go see “Trigger Warning!”
2570 days 1 hour ago
rollingderp

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 19

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!