This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 1: Is Already Over~

Topic » ~Challenge 1: Is Already Over~

3436 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Welcome to Tayvie's Drag Race Season fiVe! Now as you can tell by the challenge title, this challenge is over! I will call out the three best entrances and they will be the captains of the 3 teams.

They will send me a list 1-13 of the queens who are not captains, 1 for they want on their team the most and 13 obviously being the least.

Once we have 4 girls remaining who are not picked they will lipsync and I will eliminate one of them. The 3 remaining will then be picked and we will have our 3 teams of 5.

So the first three winners are.
Shes'ells SeaShells! (turquoise team)
Willow Fields! (magenta team)
America America! (banana yellow team)

you three are the captains of the teams. Please send me a list of the other queens in the next 24 hours.

The 13 of you can beg these hoes to be picked and get ready to possibly lipsync.

BTM4 Song:
3436 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Also every challenge will not be a team challenge, the team that has the highest overall team score for the challenge will all be safe (and most likely have the winner of the challenge on that team) so choose wisely!
3436 days 19 hours ago
Mantyke
i already know who i'd want to be on a team with xD
3436 days 18 hours ago
HappyPie
>:3
3436 days 17 hours ago
devinwithparasites
hey boos
3436 days 8 hours ago
GothicZebra
Mr Sisters over here :3

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!