This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Seventh Runway~

Topic » ~The Seventh Runway~

3421 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
hey ladies mwah mwah
3421 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
*gulps crosses fingers to not just be safe for once*
3421 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Drina!- Your runways since your entrance has improved by a lot and I'm proud of you for that. Your runway was very Sherri DuPree like. Your scandal was humorous to me but your dark magic has only made your record for having the most consecutive ins continue.

Justine!- This was my favorite runway tonight but having multiple personality disorder isn't that much of a scandal? Compared to dying and arson it's a bit normal in comparison. Your avatars though are on point!

Shes'ells!- Dying is newsworthy yet the runway was so absurd, You had me laughing but I think this was a bit too absurd to take the win for this challenge.

as you can all tell. You are all safe and may leave the runway (i wanted to talk to everyone this week, bite me) enjoy your roofie cocktail in the interior illusions lounge.
3421 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
I got talked to i'm happy
3421 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
America!- It couldnt be Mctrue that you got fat! :o I can't believe it (yes i can). Your runway being a cheeseburger made me chuckle, but I think this was an easy joke for you.

Ember!- *PETA throws a bucket of red paint on you* Your look is ICONIC. The way you painted your face was mind-blowing. Those eagles did not die in vain!

Luna!- Thank god your funny because your avatar was meh. I mean that cum mouth is the worst thing that happened during Season 1, but you probably did not know that. So that's where randomize is huh.

Ms. Man!- I dont know if you were supposed to be the witch or the girl in the white dress but I wasn't that impressed with either. Nepotism isn't that scandalous either, you still got the part in Wicked :/

Octillery!- I apologize for being wrong about time but yeah your runway could have been better, also #praisetheoverlordclinton2016.

VaVa!- Your explanation of your scandal was crazy and made me cringe, thank the stars for that bitchin avatar you made because it definitely boosted your score.
3421 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
VaVa Voom, you are safe. You may leave the stage.
3421 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Ember Snatched, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge and you have won a spread in a trashy magazine.
3421 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Luna Rox, you are safe. You may leave the stage.
3421 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
America America, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination.
3421 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Octillery Clinton, you are hanging on by a tentacle, you are safe, join the other girls.

That means Ms. ManSnatcher, you are up for elimination.
3421 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
*gasps*
3421 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
America & Ms. Man please send a lipsync of Rumors in a timely manner.
3421 days 16 hours ago
mahogany
HAHAHA
3421 days 16 hours ago
Mantyke
Drina Vodka        IN        IN        IN        IN        IN        IN        IN       

her placements are as basic as her looks
3421 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
at least i'm WHAT consistant
3421 days 16 hours ago
Realchance
Bitch the only thing you need to dois go home

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!