This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Ninth Runway~

Topic » ~The Ninth Runway~

3412 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
This challenge was a clusterfuck...I loved it.
3412 days 9 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*watches on TV*

This girl is amazing
3412 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Octillery Clinton: Do you think you are smart? Yes I think I am smart!

Was 9/11 an inside job? Yes see: Zeitgeist the movie

If you were an Animorph what would u turn into and y? I would turn into a bottle of lotion because that's my otherkin respect my pronouns!!!

Ms. ManSnatcher: With all the queens that remain who has the least potential? You shady, All the queens left have potential!

We saw the return of Octillary after you had her sashay, what was the reason behind that? Did u see the pre-merge and how in ep 3 like 5 people didnt post? That's why.

Do you see A clear front runner in this pack? Not really I could see a lot of people taking the crown in the end (which I haven't seen since s2)

You two queens are SAFE. mwah mwah
3412 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Drina!: first question if you had to choose a winner for the let the bar flow challenge in allstars who would it of been: Probably Potato Famine.

what did you think of my jinkx monsoon impression: not that impressed.

and lastly which of Giraffez looks was your favorite out of all his times being here: S1 C1: The Masquerade Ball.

Now girl, your outfit is looking good and classy, but why are the all questions about you? You're interviewing me! THIS IS MY MOMENT!
3412 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Ember!: 1st question, Many drag daughters of your past competitions have entered this season. Who is you favorite drag mother? Elusive Moment

Next, what is that extra little spark you look for in a queen that has yet to show up in all your seasons. This is a good question because I think this extra spark is intelligence like straight up being a nerd. I want a nerd queen for S6.

Lastly, what queen in all your seasons has not been touched based on creativity from any other queen in the series. Pelican Slut, Duh.

Your questions were really interesting and I liked that you were a reporter for a newspaper it really added to the story.
3412 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Justine: First Question. As Everyone knows, You are currently Filming the fifth Season of Tavie's Drag Race, That means Alot of Queens have come through that door. What Was The Absolute Worst and Best outfit you have seen up until now? No outfit stands out as the worst but the best is Pelican Slut's neko.

My second question is: What would the Queens need to do in order to show you that they are here to fight and stay. Anything really, but the easiest would be pulling a Giraffez and lipsyncing yourself.

Finally: would you rather get bit by a shark, or mauled by a bear? (rawr)  Mauled by a bear but wow cool RPDR7 MTQ question.

Justine youre outfit was really out of place and made me go why? This is really trashy and unprofessional to be on a red carpet.
3412 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Luna!: 1) You're nominated for Style Icon of the Millennium - what are your style tips for up-and-coming drag queens? PLAID AND NEON

2) TDR has had a lot of controversy associated with it - how do you distance yourself from outspoken queens such as Kokomo Injuries and Potato Famine? I like the controversy behind TDR since it gets people talking about TDR and I'm pretty outspoken myself jsyk.

3) You've judged numerous lip syncs over the past 6 seasons (5 + all stars) - if you were in the bottom 2 of TDR, what song would you want to lip sync to and why? 4 + all stars, and I would lipsync to Amanda Palmer's Trout Heart Replica for 7 minutes.

Luna you're outfit was teetering on being the interviewee on the runway. Thankfully you're questions were really interesting and well thought out.
3412 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Shes'ells!: The first answer I want to know, if your stance on the very controversial topic that has been filling the news coverage 24/7. Everyone has been debating, and even hurting each other fighting over the answer of this long sought out question. Protests have filled the streets with marches for an answer. Tayvie, this is your chance to give us the truth. Boxers, or Briefs? Briefs because they give better cock definition.

The Second question is even more controversial than the last. People reading this, if you are sensitive to offensive content now would be the time to back away. Tayvie, I need you to be very clear with this answer. This is a matter of life or death. People have been hung due to their stance on this issue. Alright here we go. We want to know, Where's the beef? The beef is dead!

And lastly, a fun question to lighten the mood. Do you think O.J Simpson is innocent? He is guilty guilty guilty!

Shes'ells I thought you're questions were well worded to be humorous, but your outfit tonight was a bit safe.
3412 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
VaVa!: 1) Out of all the queens of TDR history, what queen is your least favorite & why? This is a really negative question, I love all my queens!

2) Out of this seasons queens, besides myself because that's the obvious answer, what queen do you think has the best potential to make it to the finale? Ms. ManSnatcher

3) What is your favorite season of Tayvie's Drag Race that you have hosted & why? 2 because of how competitive it was.

VaVa I feel like your interview started off as negative and it left a bitter taste in my mouth and your outfit made you look really young. I would have taken off the bow on your head.
3412 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Shes'ells, you are safe. You may leave the stage.
3412 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Luna, you are safe. You may leave the stage.
3412 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Ember Snatched, congratulations you are the winner! You have a won a job on Entertainment Tonight for a week!
3412 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
VaVa Voom, you are safe you may leave the stage.
3412 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
That means, Drina and Justine you two are up for elimination. Please send a lipsync in a timely manner.
3411 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
*pops neck* here we go again
3411 days 17 hours ago
Mantyke
This is why I was hesitant to coming back because whenever I do a creative look, Tayvie thinks its not good enough cuz the only queens he likes are Pageant queens.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!