This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3385 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
This is where the 16 queens will work and fight each other for the crown of Tayvie's Drag Race 6!
3385 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
*walks in*
*sees no one*
*walks out*
3385 days 2 hours ago
rory17
*walks in*
YASSS! FIRST ONE HERE!
*sits and waits for others*

*CONFESSIONAL* Hello, My name is Brittany Barone and I am 22 years of age. I have benn doing drag for 8 years. I'm not here to get pushed or get crushed; I am here to beat the shit out of these bitches :)
3385 days 2 hours ago
Giraffez
*struts in* the house of Buckel has ARRIVED
3383 days 2 hours ago
Giraffez
Confessional: so i'm coming my hair and I see that Tayvie isn't getting 16 bikinnis but like 13 mermaids then I look over and one of these bitches stole my idea and i'm like DAMN I wish I remembered to bring my wine inspired look so I could be like I was touched Jesus mother fuckers
3382 days 20 hours ago
Slice
These public pool bitches ain't really mermaids.
3382 days 20 hours ago
Slice
On the other hand, I see tough competition in Monica Lewiggly.
3382 days 19 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*twerks and one of my implants fals out*
3382 days 15 hours ago
rory17
*confessional* -.- oh shit I have to write a fucking haiku now.
3382 days 8 hours ago
Justunreal
*Confessional* Haiku's? I've done one before,but I don't know how to do it again? Not trying to be Gia Gunn or anything :/
3382 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
Being creative is not me i'm more funny then artsy shit that makes me camp doesn't it
3380 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
So I've realized something I could be the only one to submit and I would still not be the winner
3380 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
Girl don't think that way, you have strengths and weaknesses that differ from the rest of us, your time will come
3380 days 2 hours ago
Giraffez
Caia look at all the comments for the top looks from last week and tell me from those comments who you thought would of won
3380 days 1 hour ago
Realchance
This week I channeled my creative side and I think I will do that from now on.
3378 days 8 hours ago
Justunreal
Confessional- Tbh I think I might not pull it off this week.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!