This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3342 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
This is where the SEVENteen queens will reside, catfight, get naked and doody in the corner.
3342 days 12 hours ago
rory17
*walks into the workroom* Oh shit, I'm here!

*confessional* My name is Rory Patricks or Rory (whatever you want to call me). I am 21 and I am the drag mother of Brittany Barone, last seasons Miss Congeniality and fight queen. The difference between me and Brittany is that when someone fights me, things get NASTIER. GET READY BITCHES!
3342 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
*Walks into the workroom*

https://33.media.tumblr.com/0edc294f73d9ac8f9c7ad85c96f98fd9/tumblr_nkb35mTiKZ1u2j25go2_500.gif
3342 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
*walks in all green* sweet
Confessional: hi I'm ally o'vera daughter of Giraffez and I'm going to win
3342 days 4 hours ago
rory17
*looks at Opal* the question is HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU?? IM THE LEGENDARY RORY PATRICKS!
3342 days 3 hours ago
HowLovely
*me walking into this*

3342 days 2 hours ago
Giraffez
*puts my green striped shorts on*
3341 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
I'm going to say it mz stole my idea
3341 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Insert Token black guy comment
3341 days 6 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*walks in and slips onto my booty*

*confessional* my name is Keleisha, and I am Kelly Clarkson's alternate self, from the ghetto world of Baltimore. I was gonna win Murican Idol but that one bitch Fantasia done stole my spotlight and I didnt have my time to be fabooshalous.
3340 days 22 hours ago
Khianna
I dont pay attention to you, how could I steal your idea?  There are multiple people who have the same symbol for the challenge theme luck, just because you got yours in first doesn't mean we have the same thing because I was never checking for you so..
3340 days 19 hours ago
mahogany
I think Ally and Mz Monop's issue is kind of silly. Like yeah, maybe Ally sees Mz Monop's look as blue and black but she really sees it like white and gold you know? So it can't really be copying, she is slinging white & gold
3340 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
shouldn't have called her a fat ass kelly price
3340 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
I was joking mz
3339 days 23 hours ago
wearegreatppl
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7358 guys hers my drag race comp if you wanna join. i have lots of great challenges planned. looking for 12 queens (maybe more)

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!