This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Second Runway~

Topic » ~The Second Runway~

3337 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Hello ladies, welcome to the after party!
3337 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Now if I call your name please step forward

Han Djob
Amanda Clusterfuck
Triplechin
Rory Patricks
Emmy Gration
Medusa Nippletwist
Ally O'vera

You are the best and the worst of the week.

If I did not call your name that means you are safe and you may leave the runway.
3337 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Ally!- Ms. O’vera, how does it feel to be in the spotlight? I think this week you would have squeaked by, however you’re here due to 16.9 putting you on the spot. I think your present was trying to get me to become addicted to mary jew ana and that’s not okay! I support your lifestyle but please do not push it onto me. I also wasn’t that wow’d by your green outfit and the gold bow looks out of place on it. I think this was just an unfortunate round for you to be in the spotlight.

Amanda!- Even though, I’m afraid and hate clowns I think you dressing up as a drag version of a clown was so creative. I really like the idea behind, it was very simple and yet, unique for this challenge. You did take a risk by getting me a man for my birthday, I think you and Triplechin are heads of a prostitution ring. Even though, I’m engaged I would sit on your man’s face so that risk paid off well.

Emmy!- No show u ho

Han!- No show u ho

Medusa!- Your look was serving gothic realness and I hope my new possessed doll that you worked into your outfit seamlessly (which I thought was cool) possesses my gooch and murders my family!

Rory!- I laughed that my present was actually wrapped but, I wish you would have told me WHAT’S IN THE BOX? Is it Gwenyth Paltrow’s head? I also feel like your outfit was in the pile of people’s outfits that were playing it safe.

Triplechin!- How did you know that I wanted an a bread party? I love when dudes spray their icing all over my face! I also loved your outfit and I’m surprised that no one else is wearing a party hat besides you and 16.9. It’s a party people!
3337 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Medusa Nippletwist, you are safe, you may leave the stage.
3337 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Amanda Clusterfuck, you are safe, you may leave the stage.
3337 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
i turned the party
3337 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Triplechin, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge! Just like 16.9 you will get to shine a spotlight on someone in the next challenge. You may leave the stage.
3337 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
OMG I WON A TAYVIE DRAG RACE CHALLENGE
3337 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Ally O'vera, the spotlight was not your friend, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3337 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Rory Patricks, you are safe, you may leave the runway.
3337 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
That means Emmy Gration and Han Djob, you are up for elimination.

Please send a lipsync of Birthday in a timely manner.
3337 days 8 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Oh shit i thought i had annother hour OOPS #Mybad

gimme until my boyfriend leaves and ill send one
3337 days 8 hours ago
rory17
SHIT! I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!
3337 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
OH MY GOD thank you so much tayvie *goes to the lounge*
3337 days 7 hours ago
Slice
Is this where Miss Sapphire returns
3337 days 6 hours ago
Khianna
im safe woo

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!