This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 9: The Second Roast of Tayvie Noon~

Topic » ~Challenge 9: The Second Roast..

3319 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Hello ladies! Today you will be reading me!! aswell as your fellow queens in a laugh riot of a show. Today you have to be funny! You must also create a look for the roast. You can incorporate your look with your stand up or just look sickening.

You must also name the queen you think is the weakest link and why. (I'll be mad if u pussy out so you better answer)

BTM2 Song:

You have 48 hours don't fuck it up!
3319 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
OMG C'EST LA VIE!!
3319 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Wait do we need to roast everyone?
3319 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
YES MY CHALLENGE
3319 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
*comes out takes glasses off puts them in ma bag* http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2eft44m&s=8#.VRKkGTYo4uU

Hello we are here today to talk about the biggest piece of trash to ever come onto tengaged 16.9 fl oz. face it sweet heart trash in is trash out.

Now for Amaya Valentine who seriously who are you you don't stand out girl here is a tip from the house of Buckel go home.

Ghetto as fuck oops I mean Keleisha LaClarkson girl we both know who won that lip sync last week so take your borrowed time wisely and knock out some lesser known bitches *looks at Amaya*

Medusa Nippletwist your named after a creature that was known for turning men into stone but you can't even give a man some wood.

now Opal I'll talk to you like how you do everything you do *in monotone voice* you suck *back to me* see no effort what so ever.

Laganja Estranga oh wait no sorry I mean Rory Patricks stop taking everything so seriously your never going to win bitch so just die here like Laganja did K.

Triplechin I thought you were doing what the hell her name was during your fast money but look gave me Honey Boo Boo realness.

Now for the Ladyboy of the hour Misster Tayvie Noon who has more abortions then the third season cast of 16 and pregnant.
3319 days 7 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
(look will come soon)

Hello, everyone here! I'm sure all of you here are getting wet at the thought of this challenge... except for 16.9, that bitch always be too wet and horny to even go out and get real fabric.

Opal, you are named after a beautiful stone, many of which are clear in shape. Your parents should have called you Opaque, because nobody can see you for who you really are. Step it up, booboo!

Triplechin, keep posting pics of that obese toddler and your name will later become Quadrachin.

Medusa Nippletwist, please tell me that your name doesn't reflect what goes on in the bedroom. Although, on the other hand, one of my ex-boyfriends, Purple Nurple, might be interested in you...

Rory, baby you know that you can suck a Ro-Cockx, cuz we all know that your looks are looking a little too square and pointy as of late. Seriously gurl, lose the shoulder pads and get out of the 80s!

Amaya, you lost yo valentine cuz you couldn't cut yo side boy in time. Go ahead and see if you can return that male sex toy you got for him to CVS before the return policy expires.

And, of course, the lady of the hour, Tayvie Noon! I love this lady, honestly. She has always been here for me, except when that bitch be off competing on someone else's drag show! Doesn't she already have enough fame? Honey needs some Spackle cuz it looks like she is BROKE!!!

Thank you, Tayvie, and congratulations on a job well done!!!
3319 days 7 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Honestly, we all know that Amaya is the weakest one here. She needs to get her head of of that heart full o' chocolate dicks and begin to reveal herself! Not completely tho...
3319 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
First off, how am i the weakest one here? Y'all whack as fuck. I'm CLEARLY not weak... because if i was, i wouldn't be here to this day. I wouldn't be getting by each week. I wouldn't be getting eliminated and coming back. Would i? No. Y'all just pissed me off, it's on.
3319 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
*Comes out, my belly wiggling.*

Today, i'm giving you fucklets the tea. I'm serving up some slutty teen mom reality.

http://i.imgur.com/4GQdrgI.png?1

But, of course.. still looking cute.

Opal, i forgot your name to be honest. What the fuck is an OPAL? Like.. i know its a stone or whatever, i hate your name. Change it.

Triplechin, first off, you need to change your name. Fat ass. I'm seeing a 4th chin slowly popping up, it's a bit disgusting boo. Do some squats. While you're at it, practice at your drag makeup.

Rory, you're shit. That little bullshit "Shit talking" you be doing, is lame. Your looks are all overplayed and need to stay where they came from. Carrie Bradshaw called, she wants her ideas back.

Medusa, bye.

Keleisha, you're irrelevant. You're gonna be known for sucking dick and fucking to get to the top, like a well known mogul, Kim K. It's okay, boo. I'd rather be known as a "Weak Link" than a ho ho. *Laughs* Seriously, you reek of C*m and desperation. Not cute gurl.

Tayvie, You stingy bitch. Give me a shot to individually assassinate these bum bitches that call themselves "drag queens"

Don't come for me bitches, unless i send for you. I personally read you all to filth.  I'm not a weak link, i'm a boss bitch. And, you're all clearly jealous of me. 'Cause.. why else would you be coming for me? JEALOUSLY. It's okay, though. I'm flattered. :* Try again, bitches.
3319 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
I personally won't be saying anyone is weak. Because, it's stupid and pointless. No need to say anyone is weak, because everyone here isn't. We're all here for a reason. Call it "pussy" if you want. I'm not doing it. Everyone here has their own style and thats why they're here.
3319 days 2 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
This is my use-only-in-an-emergency look, I've been really looking forward to using this dress. Clearly I'm much more of a glamour beauty queen than a comedy queen (lol jk): http://i.snag.gy/kwNOa.jpg

**I really like all you guys so sorry about what comes next, I don't mean it, honest!**

In true Medusa fashion, I'm going to write far too much.

I must say, I didn't have great expectations for tonight, so I brought made up a little roast bingo sheet. Every time someone says on of the things on it, I cross it out until I get a full house. There's 'semen', 'dead babies', 'piss', big black cock', 'smegma'...oh wait a minute, this isn't the bingo sheet, this is the ingredients for Tayvie's daily morning smoothie. Oops.

Mama Tayvie, being part of your Drag Race has truly been a blast. Tavyie is perhaps the only person who asks for a cover of the song instead of a look based on it from people in the bottom two. This may seem unique and innovative, but really he's just getting them to search for the few people with the same horrible musical tastes as him. I wonder how that's going.

Tavyive's asshole is so loose, the only reason that Miss 16.9 got in the competition is because she let him use her as a dildo. Well, I guess, who wouldn't do it with the lovely 16.9 fl oz? She's got the best, most feminine body this competition has ever seen.

Tavyvie's asshole is so loose, he could fit Rory's entire accessory collection inside it, and there'd still be room for his massive ego. Well, he could, but Rory is so paranoid of people stealing his looks that he keeps it under lock and key. Don't worry Rory dear, no one is going to steal that, although they might if you rob them of first place in your Drag Race. Not that I'm bitter....

Speaking of other Drag Races, as some of you may know, Miss Triplechin runs what may be the biggest DR on this site! No wonder you all kiss her ass so much; her ass is so red with all that lipstick, she looks like a baboon (although one could argue she looks like one anyway). As you're all probably aware, Triplechin and I have had our differences, mainly spurred on by her impersonating JonBenet Ramsey, a murdered little pageant girl, for Snatch Game. I guess I can't really complain, not after I completely murdered my impersonation of Alaska Thunderfuck. If you can't read yourself, etc etc.
3319 days 2 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Moving on to Amaya Valentine, known better by her stage name, "Who?". You know, Amaya, you remind me of that Ozone song popular in the 00s. "Amaya, who? Amaya, ha! Amaya, ha ha!". I worked with Amaya back in challenge 3, when she was the Ghost of Miscarriage Past. She was the only one who seemed willing to go along with my Space Bitches idea, so at least it's nice to know there's someone with the same bad taste as me.

Speaking of bad taste - oh wait, I already did Triplechin.

Ally O'vera, named after one of favourite plants. Great for putting on burns, which I think you'll certainly need after tonight. Judging by your looks, it's not the only plant you've been near. Whatever it is, I suggest you light up some more before you rip Keleisha's throat out. Not that you're bitter or anything about that non-elimination.

Keleisha "Ghetto as Fuck" LaClarkson, I would read you for using the same thing over and over again, but considering there has been a dressed up bottle, that goddamned dress with things stuck to it and a drawing with Qs for eyes in the competition so far, I think it makes you seem pretty versatile. I can see you've topped up your tan with that streak in the spotlight, but now I guess you're back in the shadows. Hope all that light didn't burn you, or you might need some of what Ally's having.

And last but also least, my sista, Opal. We often consult each other about our looks, and by that I mean she usually just tells me my looks are crap. She read me for my Mohawk last challenge, but that doesn’t mean very much while hair is in dreads. Not only that, but dreads that someone else is also wearing. At least I can’t call you out for cultural appropriation because seemingly you’ve got a little culture of your own. I’m always nice to her though, of course, even when she comes to me with love hearts over her nipples and calls it Valentine’s Day realness. Opal, you may have made it high for that challenge, but not has high as you must have been when you decided that look was a good idea.

I just want to say thank you so much Tayvie, this experience has been so much fun and I’ve had a great time. It’s been full of real characters, from dresses and bottles to MS Paint drawings and Bitstrip people, and of course, you, Mama.

--------------------------------

Now comes the bit I really don’t like, because here I have to criticise people and mean it. This is really hard and although I really like all the queens and appreciate their individual styles, I’m gonna have to say Triplechin, just because I have to say someone. I feel like she’s getting by on shock value more than anything and although I’m a bit more open minded regarding Ramseygate, I thought her attitude when dealing with me and from there on after has been highly unprofessional and just a bit childish. But really, it’s a hard decision, and she does come up with some really impressive looks, plus she can be very funny, like in the challenge 2. I’ve kind of given a non-answer, I’m sorry, but yeah.
3319 days ago
Giraffez
I really hate to do this but Amaya it's time booboo for you to go I honestly forgot you were here I mean really at least opal puts some effort.in it
3319 days ago
AlanDuncan
Welcome Welcome.

This is the first time I came after Medusa in something...and the last.

Now we all here because Tayvie lacks creativity and cannot think of another challenge so he reuses this roast as well and many of the same recycled queens...season after season.

We know Tayvie likes a bread party but after 7 seasons of tiring boring queens I'm afraid he is getting mouldy.

Now moving on we have 16.9 she sure has a body like an hourglass...upon hourglass...upon hourglass. Bitch has more curves than Rory has LOW in the progress chart.

Speaking of Rory. I don't know why he is here, he has his own Drag Race to judge. Oh never mind nobody ever posts in that one and he couldn't win stars so that's why he is here, my bad!

Ally O'vera, you have been SAFE pretty much this whole competition...I wish the same could be said for your eating habits.

Amaya Valentine. I would read you if I could see you. The only thing I see you doing is leaving. It's week 9 and you still haven't "come out your shell". To be honest I think I can speak for everyone and confidently say your FILLER. Basic bitches not wanted.

Keleisha LaClarkson "Since you  been gone"...oh wait never mind your still here. It's "Because of You" the likes of Amaya are still here. You steal the spotlight and let the filler slide on through but know your spotlight is gone I suggest you..."Breakaway"

Medusa Nippletwist I would roast you but I wont because your probably already roasting in that - what you call - hideous scarf you wear to school. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51STqd2L6cL._SX342_.jpg Grow a neck and backbone and let some of these cunts have it. This is not Tayvies Best Friend Race. This is Tayvies Comedy Show about murdered children and miscarriages! Step up your game...bitch.

On the topic of murdered children and miscarriages...Triplechin. I think it's a real miscarriage of justice that you are still here over the likes of QQ Wallace and Blue-Blaq Dress. Your only shtick is your shock factor. What's next? Are you going to impersonate Madeline McCann and just not turn up? The biggest shock my dear is that you are still here hunty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The queen(S) that shouldn't be here are Amaya and Rory sorry. I bring the talent. Triplechin brings the drama. Aly brings in the food. 16.9 "pops the corn and feeds the children". Keleisha brings in...never mind she doesn't bring anything but that's not the point. And Medusa...well we all need an easy boot at final 3. Rory has been eliminated already and moaned his way back in and Amaya is just untalented. Home truth. Beat it queens. It's getting down to the wire and basic bitches need to go.
3319 days ago
AlanDuncan
OMG Amaya look is slaying me. Pregnant runway original. So that's me you copied last week and Medusa this week.

I feel honoured that you have to steal superior queens looks for you to scrape by.
3319 days ago
rory17
I begged? I didn't care to be out and I was invite back, so thank you very much

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!