This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Ninth Runway~

Topic » ~The Ninth Runway~

3289 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
oh my my what an episode!
3289 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name step forward

Opal
Keleisha LaClarkson

you are safe and may leave the stage.
3289 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9!- You were on fire this week literally! I thought your look and set this round was amazing and I am just really surprised by the simplicity of your aesthetic.

Ally!- Your jokes didn't really land and I think that might be because in person, you saying these things might be funny, but when translated to text it falls flat. You were also serving Edward Elric this week and it wasn't cute.

Amaya!-  Your jokes came off a bit mean and vitriolic which I understand when the whole remaining cast says you should be the next to go. The look would have been better if you incorporated it into the jokes you had. That really would have worked in your favor.

Medusa!- For having a really long set, it was really paced very well because it did not becoming boring or drag on at all. It was really well done job however you were serving McDonald's realness with that red and gold girl, I wasn't badadada lovin it.

Rory!- That hashtag really killed all of your jokes wow. I mean it wasn't pretty, however I think this is the classiest you have ever looked on the runway so good job for that.

Triplechin!- I honestly expected you to be funnier, however you were still funnier than the people who bombed so good job for that. Your look I get what you were going for but girl why doodoo brown for the color of the jacket and hat. Why!?
3289 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Triplechin, you are safe you may leave the stage.
3289 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9 fl oz, congratulations you have a won this challenge, you have also won a fire extinguisher to put yourself out!
3289 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Medusa Nippletwist, you are safe, you may leave the stage.
3289 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Ally O'vera, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination.
3289 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Rory Patricks, you are safe...barely. you may leave the stage.
3289 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Amaya Valentine that means you are up for elimination.

Ally & Amaya please send a lipsync of C'est La Vie in a timely manner.
3289 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
damn
3289 days 11 hours ago
rory17
ty tayvie :/ *walks to the interior illusions lounge*
3289 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
Just like clockwork... -_- F you all.
3289 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
*tears up gets ready to work it*
3289 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
This isn't big brother sis we can't all align and target you
3288 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

This is your last chance to save yourself from elimination, don't fuck it up!

Ally: .be

Amaya:
3288 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
*gulps*

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!