This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Fourth Runway~

Topic » ~The Fourth Runway~

3283 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
This might be the most active season in HERSTORY! thank you very much I appreciate it!
3283 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Davina
Rubian Remy
Delica Tessen
Francesca Dee Struct
Helen Heels
Snowy Hilzan Vallés
Beagle Lady Buckel
Hoe

You are all safe and may enjoy a cocktail in the taylord cosmetics lounge.
3283 days 16 hours ago
tomdudley
Oh jesus, this is not good :(
3283 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
Hoe deserves bottom 2 again
3283 days 16 hours ago
rory17
*almost shits pants*
3283 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Alawng & Orange!- Alawng your runway walk was everything for me and I’m just in love. Your rap was pretty solid and in my like pile. Orange, I love a good pun so you were going in the right direction, however I wish you pushed the envelope more with your look. I feel like you could have done more.

Brookie & Karen!- Karen, your rap, ouch, how could you forget your own partner’s name? You were serving some Flintstones realness with those leggings though. Brookie, I feel like your rap could have been stronger and getting Adore Delano from your look and I think your look could have been stronger as well.

Cinnamon & Floss!- Both of your raps had me laughing hysterically. Floss, I particularly like the nose ring and Cinnamon you were serving minimalistic realness with your t-shirt maxi dress.

Icelandia & Seneca!- Icelandia, I feel like your rap and look this week weren’t bad necessarily just kind of forgettable. When I was taking my second looks at the outfits I couldn’t for the life of me remember whose look it was. Seneca, your rap was a bit plain and I feel like you dressed up to go to an interview not really to spit some fire.
3283 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Alawng NiteUhHookin
Orangé

you two are safe, you may leave the stage.
3283 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Cinnamon Canela
Floss

congratulations you two are the winners of this challenge! You two win a free switchblade knife!
3283 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Brookie Cookie
Karen Forewe

you are safe. you may leave the stage.
3283 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Icelandia
Seneca Falls

despite just teaming up you two are for up elimination. Please send a lip sync of ring the alarm in a timely manner.
3283 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
YES THANK YOU GOD I"M SAVED BY THE SKIN OF MY TEETH
3283 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
PROVE YOUR WETNESS
3283 days 15 hours ago
rory17
OMFG *hugs Karen* OMFG! I WAS SO SCARED!
3283 days 15 hours ago
Absol
IM DEAD
IM FUCKING DEAD
INSANITY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
3283 days 15 hours ago
tomdudley
LETS DO THIS
3283 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
Orangé how does it feel to be carried? :)

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!