This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Fourteenth Runway~

Topic » ~The Fourteenth Runway~

3231 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Hey everyone ~
3231 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
Hi
3231 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
hey
3231 days 10 hours ago
winner132
hola
3231 days 10 hours ago
winner132
the wait is real
3231 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Davina!- Your winter look was serving old bitch realness! I didn’t particularly love your summer look, it wasn’t the worst thing I have ever seen just not particularly the best out of your collection. The fall look was something that I have seen before (it’s been 8 seasons so I don’t fault you particularly) so it did lessen the impact of a really cool look, however I was still intrigued by it.

Delica!- I found your winter look to be kind of bland. I really wasn’t feeling the gown. The summer look was really cool as a summer dress and I liked it because it didn’t seem like an obvious look to do for summer. Your spring look was on point and I actually thought the flowers really accented the dress well.

Francesca!- The winter dress I looked at first, I thought the dress had an interesting pattern but was a very light colored dress that it made it hard to see the pattern which made me lose interest in it. Your summer look was serving hipster girl realness which I appreciated and your spring dress oh my god. I loved your spring dress it was Greek goddess realness!

Rubian!- I really didn’t like the summer look. The hat could have been trashed and that see through body suit look didn’t make me swoon. The winter look was old time realness and I liked it. Your fall look however, was my favorite of yours and a top look for me. The outfit was right and the hair looked hot just a great look.
3231 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision.
3231 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
I have decided to do this AGAIN.

ALL FOUR OF YOU ADVANCE TO THE FINALE (since this is the longest season ever and it seems cruel to chop someone out now, your scores in this week will count in the finale.)

The finale will be posted tomorrow probably in the after noon. Let the music play!
3231 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
can i post my lip sync i had ready.
3231 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
surely
3231 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK

i was really about to drag whoever I lip synced against
3231 days 10 hours ago
winner132
Tayvie, if u were gonna pick two ppl to lip sync and someone to win, who would u have picked
3231 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
SORRY FOR THE LIGHTNING MY CAMERA IS SHIT

AND GG @ THE TOWEL I USED
3231 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Francesca- Win

Delica & Rubian - BTM 2
3231 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
and an answer from season 2 that I never answered

Win- Odessa

Btm2- Rim & Aliya
3231 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
delica god's good grace saved you

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!